Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I think the only way we're going to find Lucas is the same way Caylee Anthony was found, accidentally. It'll probably by some innocent schlep whose gonna get the poo scared outta him finding a body just chillin in the woods or something.

A tremendous amount of time and resources have gone into the search for Lucas. He told a family member he was being abused. This information was reported to authorities by a family member.
If a fraction of this time and these resources had been used for investigation and follow up of the abuse claims, Lucas would likely be in a safe environment and protected from further abuse. We probably would have never heard of Lucas Hernandez. Instead, this little boy is missing and the last person to see him isn’t talking, as far as we know. JMO

Off Topic-

I wonder if the kitty in liltexans avatar is hers? We had a male cat that looked just like that kitty- he was so sweet, impish, super intelligent and quite playful. Even people who didn't like cats ended up charmed by him. The only thing that was tough with him was his head butting our foreheads- the dude, I swear, was a head banger in a previous life, as he'd come up to you and head butt you real hard, leaving you dazed for a few seconds. He also loved jumping on our backs as we climbed the stairs or bent over to pick something up. We just all loved and adored the little guy and miss him.

( :rockon: :cat: )

Exactly. I'm going with #2 for sure.

If she was on drugs, as the police suspected, do people do that alone, or is it usually a social thing?

I think it could be both, like an alcoholic drinks alone sometimes and "parties" with others sometimes. I also think druggies have a tendancy to hang out with druggies as they might share their goods imo.

There are about 50 volunteers searching a park today. Just on our local news in KC

I think it could be both, like an alcoholic drinks alone sometimes and "parties" with others sometimes. I also think druggies have a tendancy to hang out with druggies as they might share their goods imo.

Which makes me wonder...IF she was drugging, did she have shady visitors coming over as we have seen in other cases such as Bella's, etc...dealers, people to use with...hmmmm...

"The*search for him was in its ninth day Monday. Police said officers were out combing through Cottonwood Park – the fourth park to draw their attention – on Monday afternoon. That’s a 21-acre nature park off of a bike path near Harry and the Turnpike in southeast Wichita. Members of the public have formed their own search parties to look for the boy."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

Sadly, I think the only way we're going to find Lucas is the same way Caylee Anthony was found, accidentally. It'll probably by some innocent schlep whose gonna get the poo scared outta him finding a body just chillin in the woods or something.

Agreed and she'll continue to not talk. Hopefully there will be evidence.

"During the past nine days authorities have searched for Lucas in four Wichita parks – Chisholm Creek, Dr. Glen Dey, Harrison and Cottonwood – and in the neighborhood around his home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. The search involved more than 100 officers, dogs, horses and drones.

Police divers searched bodies of water when the search returned to Chisholm Creek on Friday, police spokesman Officer Charley Davidson said."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

Yes. I don't know the science, but I have read multiple times that a body begins to release certain chemicals immediately after death, and within 2-3 minutes it will already have been too late to hide the scent. That's how I understand it, and like I said, I am not certain of the science. If I have that wrong, I would appreciate being corrected.
That's what I know as well. Certain chemicals are released very quickly.

Also, cadaver dogs are trained to detect those chemicals.

Search dogs are not.

Jmo, based on threads I've read here over the years. And GigTu is usually on the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And who knows maybe she drugged Lucas also. You just never know with people like this.

Agreed and she'll continue to not talk. Hopefully there will be evidence.

I think about other little ones who to this day have never been found, soooooooo many of them....

Relisha Rudd (park?), Deorr, can go on and on....and that's just recent cases.

(O/T, If anyone has not seen the the amaaaazing documentary "The Imposter", I highly, highly, highly recommend watching it, I think it's on Netflix. No spoilers, but it's about the disappearance of Nicholas Barclay from San Antonio many years ago....just an amazing story, twist and turns like you wouldn't believe!! You will be like "Wow!!!! No way! Unbelieeeevable!" I guarantee it!! Oh and don't Google anything for spoilers!

https://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/The-Imposter/70228012)

Has FLA checked in?

Which makes me wonder...IF she was drugging, did she have shady visitors coming over as we have seen in other cases such as Bella's, etc...dealers, people to use with...hmmmm...

Right... the type of unsavory characters that would possibly agree to hide a body for her...

Right... the type of unsavory characters that would possibly agree to hide a body for her...

Hmmmmmm...

I would think such folks would be visible via cell records....unless she had a burner...

And who knows maybe she drugged Lucas also. You just never know with people like this.

If it meant that he felt absolutely no pain or suffering while she killed him, then I hope she did drug him. That poor darling suffered enough abuse, he deserves, at the very least, as peaceful of an ending as possible.

I am trying to hard not to hate her.......but it's getting hard for me not to.

Indeed....lord we've seen this too....

And even people pimping out their kids for drugs. Not saying that's the case here, just saying....

And people leaving their kids with shady folks...

I wonder if it’s possible EG was in a stupor and doesn’t remember what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable!! Guess EG is gloating that she pulled something off and outsmarted the police! No wonder she hasn’t talked. She knew they wouldn’t find him and she would be home free.

However, if I were in her situation I’d be screaming bloody murder that I was innocent! I would act like I was a nut case as I would be going crazy locked in jail in solitary!! My guess is EG knows there are other things along the child abuse she is responsible for, so sh will stay quite hoping LE only centers on the disappearance of Lucas. JMO.

Lucas we will not give up, we will keep trying.

There is no telling who she has had in the house around both children. If she is being supplied drugs is she looking the other way for people? Or just not seeing?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

LE seems quite convinced with the park theory....wish I knew what they know....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
I've been wondering about the park thing, also.
There was also a picture from someplace where EG was giving away a pair of Lucas' shoes and she specifically said the shoes were worn, but still would work for going to the park. (I saw, so moo)
I never took my kids to the park so much, so I guess that's why I don't get the park obsession by LE.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member