Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb. 17, the Saturday that the stepmother reported Lucas missing, the weather was fairly nice, Tiflati recalled. His children were in their backyard that day, and he and his wife were outside from time to time working on a dining room table.
They can see into the backyard of the house where Lucas had moved. They never saw anyone in the back yard next door that Saturday.

Sooo
....EG said that she woke up and the back door was open. The neighbor's children or the adults would have seen a "stranger" in the backyard of EG's house. I doubt the back door had been open after waking from her nap. She would have also heard the door being kicked in if it wasn't left unlocked.http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
That Saturday evening, Glass, the stepmother, showed up at his front door holding her 1-year-old girl. She knocked twice, and when he answered, she said: “Did you see my little son? Call 911.”

Why does she keep referring to him as "little"? Why not just her "son"? And in the jailhouse interview, she called him a very little, small boy.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Honestly.... if a dealer were delivering drugs to her house, he would be low on the totem pole. It would be very rare for a small time dealer to A. give her a large amount of product on loan & B. jump to a whole other level of crime by harming/taking a child.

Unless she were selling drugs.....then she may actually have owed a sizable amount of money or been involved with cartel/organized crime, but I see no evidence of this at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t even thinking along the lines of buyers or sellers or ‘the cartel’. Just random old ‘get high with’ buddies that popped over to the new house. My ex had unknown to me people show up at our house and there was always some bizarre explanation of how he knew them. I’m not implying that she was like me and hadn’t a clue what was going on. I was as naive as they come, until I wasn’t, and now I trust no one. It’s even hard for me to open up and comment here.

I wasn’t even thinking along the lines of buyers or sellers or ‘the cartel’. Just random old ‘get high with’ buddies that popped over to the new house. My ex had unknown to me people show up at our house and there was always some bizarre explanation of how he knew them. I’m not implying that she was like me and hadn’t a clue what was going on. I was as naive as they come, until I wasn’t, and now I trust no one. It’s even hard for me to open up and comment here.

Oh I didn’t think you were thinking that at all :) That was just my mind working out loud lol. I am not the best at laying out my thought processes sometimes. I apologize :)

If they had just been friends who were there to get high, she would have to be nearly brain dead to try to make them seem like persons of interest, they’d have no problem calling the police to tell them the truth in order to spare themselves from being suspects.

Feb. 17, the Saturday that the stepmother reported Lucas missing, the weather was fairly nice, Tiflati recalled. His children were in their backyard that day, and he and his wife were outside from time to time working on a dining room table.
They can see into the backyard of the house where Lucas had moved. They never saw anyone in the back yard next door that Saturday.

Sooo
....EG said that she woke up and the back door was open. The neighbor's children or the adults would have seen a "stranger" in the backyard of EG's house. I doubt the back door had been open after waking from her nap. She would have also heard the door being kicked in if it wasn't left unlocked.http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
That Saturday evening, Glass, the stepmother, showed up at his front door holding her 1-year-old girl. She knocked twice, and when he answered, she said: “Did you see my little son? Call 911.”

Why does she keep referring to him as "little"? Why not just her "son"? And in the jailhouse interview, she called him a very little, small boy.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I do think she keeps calling him little or small due to her having two sons already that our bigger and older.

Still no sign of Lucas? Praying he is found soon.

Why would WPD not allow Texas Equusearch to come there? Anybody have an explanation? They are truly very good (understatement) at what they do & it’s so disappointing to hear this :(

like zany the nanny

Exactly. Who the Hell gets all chummy with creepy stranger's, especially if you have children? If you are creeped out enough to snap a pic, No way in Hell are you going to ask them anything. You go on Mama tiger mode.
This pic is a red herring if you ask me, or a set up to throw the scent off her,and onto these mysterious 'stranger's.

like zany the nanny

I've been thinking of this all day.
And Kamel Harris' 'Jerome and Theresa', the tatooed gangsters that came to pick up Kyrian Knox for his mom, and 'Nan', who took Erica Parsons.

Hey perps, stop making people up. Truth will out.

Has it been mentioned when EG came into Lucas’s life? Was it before or after EG and JH got together? I know JH had custody, but I’ve read here that he lived with other family members for a while. I’m just wondering when EG came into the picture. TIA

Has it been mentioned when EG came into Lucas’s life? Was it before or after EG and JH got together? I know JH had custody, but I’ve read here that he lived with other family members for a while. I’m just wondering when EG came into the picture. TIA

Well, EG and JH became "Facebook Official" February 2015.

Why would WPD not allow Texas Equusearch to come there? Anybody have an explanation? They are truly very good (understatement) at what they do & it’s so disappointing to hear this :(

crap, I didn't know that! I missed a lot on the last thread. Damn, I was going to ask if they were here yet. GUESS NOT! :gaah:

I read somewhere Feb 2015 - I will see if I can find the link again.

These types are never as clever as they think. Actually the opposite is true. I don't buy any of her stupid stories.

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

Consider it done. We're in VA and expecting the same stuff. The past two days have been high wind alerts on my phone. I think it's suppose to hit here tonight and tomorrow. We've had so much rain that the ground is saturated, making it easier for trees to fall.

I was finally able to watch her interview.
The fake crying, all of a sudden Lucas is her 'son' ( I thought she was just the live in Girlfriend).
Blaming the cousins for the bruises. Like anyone is stupid enough to believe that. Nice aunt huh?
The only thing that surprises me is that she did not desribe these 'stranger's she claims she saw as being black.
I bet if Lucas is found they will find 'Zany the Nanny' made sure Lucas would take a nap like a good little boy.
Where is this all important pic she says she took?
Hmmmmmmmm.

Jumping way ahead but I wanted to interject - yes, exactly! Glass appears to be spinning tales as they occur to her that - to her anyway - helps draw attention away from her and onto unverifiable pieces of "news." IOW, she's throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. IMO. To me that convinces me more than ever that she is indeed involved in Lucas' disappearance. And it also seems like she's not the only one using that strategy. JMO.

Liars IMO just can't keep quiet and are driven to embellish, answer questions that no one has asked, and change their stories because they can't remember what they said earlier. The truth is so much easier to keep track of!

The only thing I want to hear from Glass is what happened on the 16th and 17th and where Lucas is! Grr. :mad: Now I'm back to catching up...

another thing I was thinking. she went to introduce herself and her kids and lucas but notice this did not happen when it was only lucas.

Good thinking. I'm no psychologist, but I always just instinctively felt that she resented Lucas because he was a boy, and she was not able to spend time with her own flesh-and-blood boys. I bet he was NOT ALLOWED to play with the neighbor kids while her two boys were there. That's why he stood by, quietly, with his hands in his pockets. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod