Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing catch up so this already may be address but the eglass3 facebook is not EG it is a mans you may want to delete the link.

I signed into Linkedin to see what you were talking about. The Facebook link listed on Linkedin doesn't work for me. :thinking:

One of the most evil murders by a stepmother. Zahra Baker:tantrum:. It took them 2 years just to find her skull.
This is all bringing back way too many memories.
The list is so long it's agonizing.
Where are you Lucas?
jmo

One of the most evil murders by a stepmother. Zahra Baker:tantrum:. It took them 2 years just to find her skull.
Where are you Lucas?
jmo

(Ugh, I hate it when I ask questions I really don't want to know the answer to...)

Where are you Lucas?
jmo

Sweet Zahra is who brought me to WS. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the link for where you got the pics from the humane society, I have searched and not finding the pics and wanted to check something out. Thanks.

Intake was the 12th and was picked up on the 13th. He’s no longer listed on the Humane Society. A rescue had him tagged which is how I found it and put two and two together based off of EG’s FB page. I believe she’s had the cat for some time though.

Intake was the 12th and was picked up on the 13th. He’s no longer listed on the Humane Society. A rescue had him tagged which is how I found it and put two and two together based off of EG’s FB page. I believe she’s had the cat for some time though.

Do you have the link for the rescue - sorry to be a pain, my mind is working on something and I may be way off so wanna dig a bit before I go any further with it.

I'm a little confused about the cat from the humane society.
The Found @ / comments say 655 N Edgmoor (assuming that must be a typo and is supposed to say S. Vs. N) They picked the cat up as a stray....on her property? Or was it an owner surrender?

How likely is it that the collar had updated tags or updated microchip info. by 12 Feb when they just moved in 7 Feb? (Assuming that address was listed via microchip info or tag info)

More importantly, How do we know she picked it up the following day, on the 13th?
Hmm... what if the
landlord/s were actually who showed up on the 11th early AM and told her she had to get RID of the cat???

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you have the link for the rescue - sorry to be a pain, my mind is working on something and I may be way off so wanna dig a bit before I go any further with it.

Let me see if I can find it again. It was a click after click after click haha.

I actually just finished typing it up! I hope this works.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qqkKD7-i_mDVl9uBpWEpQ8tGN_5tdA4TntAKZWQl8M

THANK YOU!!!!! I have seen people question why the bio dad of EG's children did nothing about it until she was arrested, but he clearly did the next day when he went to the police. I knew I read that he went the next day. As I tried explaining to people over and over and over again that it takes time to investigate these allegations- LE has to interview the kids, EG, JH, and any other potential witnesses, if any. They have to set up a court date, and there are times when a social worker is involved and does their own interviews as well as recommendations, along with LE's. Unfortunately, these things can take weeks before you get into the court room, unless it's an emergency case and the child's safety is in jeopardy at that moment, to which the boys were safe with the father.

So, MSM is saying now that EG is being considered a POI in Lucas's disappearance. I know we all knew that, but I don't think it's been officially said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37643948...rd-week-prominent-search-group-assists-family

Ok, this is huge. Yes, we know she was arrested and behind bars for other charges, but now, they are confirming her as a POI which means something came back to them to verify she's involved. Could be evidence from the lab, videos from cameras, cell phone pings, etc. They've got something, folks.

"On Sunday, Texas Equusearch worked on day two of their search. The team's founder Tim Miller says he got involved in the search after local law enforcement, community members and Lucas's family asked for help in finding Lucas.

"Unfortunately, we don't have any good news yet. We can say we know where Lucas isn't. We've covered a lot of ground. We've been working just hand-in-hand with law enforcement. And you know, little tips and little information comes in that they feel is priority, which doesn't need the whole community and volunteers and stuff to know.""

Texas search group discusses search for Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/475671453.html

"Miller says the first weekend of their search hasn't led to any more.

"We're used to these frustrations again with a lot of searches that we've done. So we kind of sit in here like we're doing now and kind of debrief during the day and decided what did we do wrong, what could we do better, what could we do different and bottom line nothing. We just weren't in the right place yet," says Miller.

Miller says he and his team plan on staying in Wichita to help look for Lucas until they've used all their possible resources."

Texas search group discusses search for Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/475671453.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members