Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a list of tractor and farm implements dealers. I have sent to

I was thinking some of the local mom and pop restaurants where farmers and such hang out. I can't seem to find those on a map. Locals may know where they are at.

What is the STATION that (the court) keeps referring to that the 1 year old was placed in that refers to the charge E.G. has against her for endangerment at this time???

They keep mentioning it in the papers when they report about the charge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let me know if you all want me to put together a google doc for the list of people that flyers go to, etc. That way it doesn’t clog up the thread and can be updated in real time. You can PM me and I’ll send a link. I don’t mind throwing together one really quick. Just let me know if that works for you all. Praying that sweet boy is found today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you all want me to put together a google doc for the list of people that flyers go to, etc. That way it doesn’t clog up the thread and can be updated in real time. You can PM me and I’ll send a link. I don’t mind throwing together one really quick. Just let me know if that works for you all. Praying that sweet boy is found today.

I’m still getting a list together as well but we might also want to include homeowner associations, property management companies and real estate agents so they can check vacant houses and rental properties.

I’m still getting a list together as well but we might also want to include homeowner associations, property management companies and real estate agents so they can check vacant houses and rental properties.

That’s a perfect idea!

cfc5b092f3b2b676ab4bbd32946d50cb.jpg
0510873329ca516ba0bc6f10ce3bd89b.jpg

Here is the flyer for y’all. Two different sizes. One for SM and one to hand out or place in businesses. If you need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

The flyer looks great. I can send it to locals in the area who have been asking how they can help.

Excellent idea!

The flyer looks great. I can send it to locals in the area who have been asking how they can help.

Thank you so much for all of your help.

Here is the flyer for y’all. Two different sizes. One for SM and one to hand out or place in businesses. If you need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

Beautiful :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I would suggest putting the word “anything” before the word “suspicious”. We don’t want landowners looking for suspicious people.

There should be a law that when someone is ultimately convicted of a missing person crime, they should get extra punishment for every minute that they withheld information that would have located that person, alive or deceased

cache.php
cache.php

Great job!!

The flyer looks great! Well organized and very clean looking.

I would suggest putting the word “anything” before the word “suspicious”. We don’t want landowners looking for suspicious people.

That’s an easy fix. I’ll do that now. Thanks so much for that input. One word really can change the message.

Can someone local make sure all of the local self storage facilities receive a flyer with EG’s photo on it?
It dawned on me last night that she may have rented one or already had one since many people rent one when they move.

I don't post often but I just want to say I'm extremely proud of everyone here who is working so hard to find Lucas. What a great group of people, I love being part of a little bit of light among all the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine