KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kimmis just wanted to say hi and I'm thinking of you guys in these tough times. I hope LE does a great job and finds mom soon and brings whoever did this to justice.

Jesse Bunck

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext_news?cid=107562

Here's a clip from a St. Joe news channel. Nothing new but it sounds like they're not sure how many people to arrest.

Here's to an arrest SOON and a quick and clean trial but most important bring Pat home where she belongs. Love to my Kimmi's

thanks lynejo for the link. A snip from your link:

Some new evidence has surfaced, and more information is expected to be release in the next few weeks. Officials say this "tight-lipped" approach has helped their investigation.

Jerry Kuckelman, Atchison County Attorney said, "The sheriff's department has not completed the investigation on it, but they are getting there, everyday it seems like new leads are developing, and they have to run those down. Once the investigation is complete, we're going to sit down, weigh out who we're going to charge and what we're going to charge them with."

b/bbm
wow... it sounds like releasing tiny bits of info (for example the truck, the search at the Hollister's) to the public may have garnered more leads for LE. It also sounds (imhoo) like there could be more than one person involved and different levels of involvement... Seeing that they gave a sort of dead line for the investigation (ie: the 'next few weeks'), I feel that the person/persons who did this have not just limited days but limited seconds of freedom.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Kimmi family.

thanks lynejo for the link. A snip from your link:

b/bbm
wow... it sounds like releasing tiny bits of info (for example the truck, the search at the Hollister's) to the public may have garnered more leads for LE. It also sounds (imhoo) like there could be more than one person involved and different levels of involvement... Seeing that they gave a sort of dead line for the investigation (ie: the 'next few weeks'), I feel that the person/persons who did this have not just limited days but limited seconds of freedom.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Kimmi family.

Yes. So glad to see this. I really do think Kansas police have this case nailed. I think they are making sure every detail is in place. And that is a very good thing.

Whoever did this to Patricia Kimmi should be very scared. And that is a
very good thing too.

lack of editing on my part...i think you know who i meant, but never the less, ted was selling horses & truck parts :)

You guys are making me dizzy, LOLOL

Btw, there was no way
Bill could have taken out any considerable amount of money to Pay Ted without looking suspicious.

Praying for the Kimmi's and asking God to watch over and guide LE to catch the monsters who did this to Pat and help them secure an air tight case to put them away forever and prevent them from doing this to another family.

Praying for the Kimmi's and asking God to watch over and guide LE to catch the monsters who did this to Pat and help them secure an air tight case to put them away forever and prevent them from doing this to another family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like LE is being as careful deciding who to arrest and what to charge each one with as they were gathering evidence and following leads. I am impressed and very thankful they are being so methodical.

I hope that everything goes smoothly and these creeps are put away for good. The whole Kimmi family has been through too much to have to worry that something will go wrong so I will pray for an air-tight case with you.

Exactly, Daisy May. Let LE put together every scrap of evidence, every clue, every lead, every motive, every scenario and then slap on the cuffs. Nothing can atone for the crimes committed against my friend and her family, but those responsible need to feel the effects of their actions for the rest of their miserable lives.

You guys are making me dizzy, LOLOL

Btw, there was no way
Bill could have taken out any considerable amount of money to Pay Ted without looking suspicious.

I don't know the going rate on how much money one pays to have someone killed.

But, a person that would hire a killing is not the most honest person on earth. I'm guessing people like this that has a successful business probably has some hidden cash in their stash. Or if they were thinking about it for say a year, it would give them time to collect cash to pay for the deed.

There may not be a paper trail showing a withdrawl from the bank.

I'm changing the subject, but RH was dumb in leaving the part of the truck with the VIN number at the salvage yard. Don't most people know the VIN# can be traced back to you? It doesn't really make sense that he buried the untraceable part on his property and left off the traceable portion of the truck. He should have buried the part with the VIN# also. I guess when you are in a panic, you don't think straight. That's good for law enforcement!

Hoping we will hear something soon.

Mima

Lynejo, where is that highway sign that is in your posts? I can't see it very good. Is there somewhere I can read it? All I can make out is Patricia Kimmi. That is neat that people driving by are constantly reminded of her.

Is this something the state does or did the kids have to pay for it? It doesn't matter, just curious who put it up.

Thanks!

Mima

I don't know the going rate on how much money one pays to have someone killed.

But, a person that would hire a killing is not the most honest person on earth. I'm guessing people like this that has a successful business probably has some hidden cash in their stash. Or if they were thinking about it for say a year, it would give them time to collect cash to pay for the deed.

There may not be a paper trail showing a withdrawl from the bank.

I'm changing the subject, but RH was dumb in leaving the part of the truck with the VIN number at the salvage yard. Don't most people know the VIN# can be traced back to you? It doesn't really make sense that he buried the untraceable part on his property and left off the traceable portion of the truck. He should have buried the part with the VIN# also. I guess when you are in a panic, you don't think straight. That's good for law enforcement!

Hoping we will hear something soon.

Mima
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how all of this came to light, but I agree. Why not bury the whole truck on your property? I am so very thankful for every single pc of evidence they have found (whatever it is). It sounds like they are getting more and more all the time. LE is doing all they can.

I don't want to sound impatient, but I can't wait for them to arrest someone/ {{everyone}} involved. I keep thinking that maybe they are waiting for some specific thing... because what will be the ONE THING that makes them decide that today is the day.

Continuing to hope and pray that THE DAY will be soon!

Lynejo, where is that highway sign that is in your posts? I can't see it very good. Is there somewhere I can read it? All I can make out is Patricia Kimmi. That is neat that people driving by are constantly reminded of her.

Is this something the state does or did the kids have to pay for it? It doesn't matter, just curious who put it up.

Thanks!

Mima

Mima

I found the picture in the link below. I've been using it ever since I first saw it. I no longer live in the area so I haven't seen the sign. I've asked about it but haven't gotten any replys about it's location. I'm starting to think maybe it's not real but don't have the heart to change it till they bring Pat home. If anyone knows more about this pic please let us know.

Thanks

KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #2
Views: 52,042 Posted By AmandaReckonwith
Added all the great pics to Pat's album. All I...

Added all the great pics to Pat's album.
All I can say is... what a wonderful family she raised. Just Wow. This one touches my heart. (well they all do, but this especially)
... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi/

It isn't a real sign. I made it to add to the album.
In each album, I usually put some sort of sign(s).
pk.jpg

So sorry for the confusion.

Here's the rest of Pat's album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi/

It isn't a real sign. I made it to add to the album.
In each album, I usually put some sort of sign(s).
So sorry for the confusion.

AmandaReckonwith

Thanks for the info. I still like the pic and feel better knowing something about it. Hope you don't mind that I use it as my profile pic. I feel it is a nice subtle way to remind people we still need to bring Pat home. What photo application did you use to make it.

Thanks Again

Praying for Pat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members