Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But she went missing this a.m. I guess. Lol. Depending on the news, right?
Omg, I fed horses, was taking boots off & heard the clip, almost broke my neck getting out of muddy boots to run to the TV, grabbed iPad thinking the thread would be on fire.....nothing! And, as I posted, there was no link.
Baffled? Yup!

Kings Mill too, how do you not know that ends in water?

Kings Mill too, how do you not know that ends in water?

If you caught the 11 newscast, you know why I thought they had found SS!
Well, I hope this new case isn't foul play. GC has enough going on. I hate to see distraction to an in progress case. I know, dif LE, etc., but still. Jmo

If you caught the 11 newscast, you know why I thought they had found SS!
Well, I hope this new case isn't foul play. GC has enough going on. I hate to see distraction to an in progress case. I know, dif LE, etc., but still. Jmo

I caught it and can def see why. My s/o saw it and said, hey! I told him, no, not her, some other poor soul. We were both a bit baffled on the how of that one, fwiw.

Everyone in this conversation is great, and I am still following closely as well. I would welcome any of you to join the conversation about the woman found in Greenwich, CT in a suitcase. They are trying to identify her now...I really respect all of your input would like to hear your thoughts as this case unfolds.
The thread is listed as below here:

CT, Greenwich - Unidentified Female, 02/05/19 (est. 18-30 yrs old) CBS NY

Thanks all!

I also noticed that the media seems to be using old pictures that no longer represent what SS Currently looks like. ( I'm not saying she looks bad, heck she had 4 babies in @ 4 years !)
I wish they would begin to use the more current photos with her darker hair color and Fuller figure now that they have a more accurate representation of her appearance.

I also feel the need to say this even though nobody here has said anything rude- young people don't always make the best decisions at times. Something like this could happen to anyone. This girl deserves to be located ( and hopefully returned safe).

There has been a lot of discussion about the possibility of SS overdosing ( whether she was aware of taking drugs or not OR possibly not even related) and leaving or hiding her body. Some find it hard to believe because of a law giving immunity to the person calling for help. It happens all the time and just happened in KY:
Kentucky man accused of leaving woman to die after she overdosed

I also noticed that the media seems to be using old pictures that no longer represent what SS Currently looks like. ( I'm not saying she looks bad, heck she had 4 babies in @ 4 years !)
I wish they would begin to use the more current photos with her darker hair color and Fuller figure now that they have a more accurate representation of her appearance.

I also feel the need to say this even though nobody here has said anything rude- young people don't always make the best decisions at times. Something like this could happen to anyone. This girl deserves to be located ( and hopefully returned safe).
I would be shocked if there was one middle aged or older person on here that can't look back and think "wow was I stupid! This or that could have easily happened". I was a goody two shoes and very naive. That alone put me in a bad scenario because I trusted everyone. Looking back many many years I trusted someone because he was talking to a friend. That made me stupidly feel it was safe when he asked me if I wanted to see his new sports car (so naive!) . It was when I got in the car, doors shut (to see the interior) a chill went down my back and I felt I was in danger. And I was. For a few minutes I tried to tell myself I was fine, nothing could happen and I forced myself to act normal. And then I saw it wasn't fine. Luckily I got out. My point is I doubt there is one person out there that hasn't made a stupid decision. It is also why I would believe there may have been a point once SS was on the road with these men she got the same chill. I have no idea if true but think that could be the reason she ended up in the back seat. Maybe she decided she didn't want to go. They kept driving and she tried to get out. They put her in the backseat to control her and keep her from jumping out or wrecking the car? I also think this could have happened after the facetime call if she saw their behavior change (yelling at her mother). Total speculation with no facts to back it up. JMHO

Want to list what I'm thinking about now but first thankful I've got the purse left in her car and bag she was carrying cleared up. Two separate bags/purses.

It's bothering me that Savannah would be rude and hang up on her Mother. Savannah knew her Mother needed her car back that morning and let her borrow her car. I keep thinking this may be a clue that she wasn't being rude but that something was going on in the car that had Savannah not being herself.

The phone going off at 8:30 a.m. leaves me to believe they found her dead when they woke up that morning or when one of them, two or all woke up or came back to the house.

Very likely the combination of alcohol, drugs, her tolerance being down and her giving birth to twins a few weeks earlier, caused her serious health issues and she lost her life.

I'm puzzled as to why, if this was an accident, they would not have already confessed because it's been so long since she went missing. Could be because of their past criminal history they know they may throw the book at them. Possibly illegal drugs involved.

Because of the FBI now being involved and all of the extensive searching, they must know this is foul play, Savannah is dead, they have evidence she is dead and want the body.

The men may think they hid her well enough that they will not find the body and they will skate.

Possibly the man driving the truck went to talk to Police because somehow he was not involved in what took place or doesn't know the full story.

Have to add I haven't ruled out Savannah did leave the house on her own and something happened to her after that.

Last edited:
While I don't believe that the men or one man had premeditated intentions to harm Savannah when they left with her or even when they were driving to the house, I'm not willing to go the "it was just an accident and they covered it up" route either. It is not uncommon for the combination of lots of alcohol, drugs, the expectation of sex from one or more of the parties and a rejection to end up with a young woman dead. Rage at being turned down is real with some men. It could have happened in the spur of the moment but it's still murder. The accidental OD and cover up is a nice way to shift blame to the victim while excusing people whose story just doesn't add up. She left in the middle of the night, with no coat, no vehicle, no transportation, and there's been no records indicating she called an Uber or Lyft or other friend for a ride (seriously, I'm sure that's one of the first things they checked), in freezing cold weather out in the middle of nowhere??? Errrr, OK, yeah, that sounds plausible.

I don't think so. They just did that search with a dog, it was just sort of to rule it out.

I need to do some research on all they do to find a dead body. What I'm thinking now is it's been too long for a dog to find the scent if she was alive, not sure about cadaver dogs. Thinking sonar would be the way to find her body if it's in water but they will have to narrow this search down some.

I would think a dog would have hit on her scent at the home they feel she was at. Maybe the dog did and that's how they know she was there and maybe that could tell them she also maybe left the house. Seems that would be difficult to determine but guess it depends on where all the scent is picked up.

While I don't believe that the men or one man had premeditated intentions to harm Savannah when they left with her or even when they were driving to the house, I'm not willing to go the "it was just an accident and they covered it up" route either. It is not uncommon for the combination of lots of alcohol, drugs, the expectation of sex from one or more of the parties and a rejection to end up with a young woman dead. Rage at being turned down is real with some men. It could have happened in the spur of the moment but it's still murder. The accidental OD and cover up is a nice way to shift blame to the victim while excusing people whose story just doesn't add up. She left in the middle of the night, with no coat, no vehicle, no transportation, and there's been no records indicating she called an Uber or Lyft or other friend for a ride (seriously, I'm sure that's one of the first things they checked), in freezing cold weather out in the middle of nowhere??? Errrr, OK, yeah, that sounds plausible.

It's the time the phone was turned off that has me thinking accident.

For sure your theory is possible and at the top of the list.

If she left on her own, tells me they or one of them refused to give her a ride or she was really upset etc. Someone could have offered to help her after she left and they did something to her.

Was it said she left at 8:30 a.m.? Not remembering if it says the time she supposedly left the house. If it was said to be 8:30 a.m. it's strange her phone would go off at the same time. I'm going to back to read and see what's been said.

Went back and found they do not say the time she may have left the house, just later that morning.

Last edited:
Certain dogs are trained for certain tasks.
Some dogs are trained as cadaver dogs. Others may be trained for track and trace.
Example- a handler would introduce an item to the dog that belonged to SS like a dirty bra from her laundry basket. This item would have the scent of SS. This dog would be looking for the scent of SS on his search. ( This is a made up scenario and not fact) it's been a month though.....
But At this point in the game, they are likely looking for a cadaver Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper