GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt in my heart he was innocent but...

It's quite possibly finally official that I am THE worst judge of character ever in the history of mankind. :blushing:

LOL....no, Hopeful, actually I think many on the jury probably agreed with you. I know speaking for myself personally, I have become more cynical from watching these trials, but the jury was prob. full of "normal" people which is a good thing.

In fact, the mom of one juror posted on a Facebook page (after the trial) that she and her daughter (the juror) wish Joshua the best of luck (or something like that, paraphrashing), and some other very positive things about him. And she specifically said "my daughter and me," the daughter being a juror. So that led me to believe that at least some in the jury saw him in a totally different light than the way I saw him. So you're not the only one is my point!!

I was truly hoping JY was going to turn his life around. I fell for the act hook, line and sinker I 'spose. I found his fb soon after the verdict and all appeared well at first... until the whole disappearing thing and social media crap and then he posted to free his father. That was very disappointing. Based on one of his last posts, he's locked up until January. I'm also a very terrible judge of people.

This show airs on Monday 2/24 fyi.

I'm looking forward to seeing this show. In the preview it says Dr. Phil interviewed JG via phone and shocking information is revealed (for what it's worth). TZ gets his chance to confront JY and he says on his FB that local media is reporting false information.

I'm looking forward to seeing this show. In the preview it says Dr. Phil interviewed JG via phone and shocking information is revealed (for what it's worth). TZ gets his chance to confront JY and he says on his FB that local media is reporting false information.

Hi Lambaro and Linda :wave:

I am looking forward to this interview as well! I am curious who JG is NOW saying killed that poor child. He wants to change his guilty plea ya know.
Also can't wait to hear the results from the polygraph tests, but that of course won't be released until the end of tomorrows show. :tantrum:

Dr. Phil doesn't air here until 3pm, but I'm sure in some time zones it airs earlier. Maybe I can find out some info from places where it has already been on. Thanks for the heads up about FB, I'm off to read that now!
This was on the local news this morning

http://www.wdrb.com/story/24800511/josh-young-appears-on-dr-phil-show

Watching the show now. I still don't believe that Josh young did this. I believe it was Gouker all the way. And alone. I think that Gouker is a crazed maniac.

I son't see Gouker taking the rap for his son. He is no hero. But they both may have been involved...IDK. No way Gouker is innocent of this. No way. I thought JY was innocent but now I don't think so. Probably both are guilty.

Watching the show now. I still don't believe that Josh young did this. I believe it was Gouker all the way. And alone. I think that Gouker is a crazed maniac.

I really don't know who killed TZ, but JY was the only one looking anyone in the eye today. TZ couldn't look at JY at all. I would think he'd want to stare him down and make JY squirm a bit. I don't know if I could even be sitting across from the person I thought killed my child though. I sympathize with Trey's family. They will never get the answers they're looking for.

I see a lot of his father in Josh. I find him incredibly manipulative and I am not buying the façade he's trying to put on. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone happen to know where I can watch the 1st part of the Dr. Phil show? I tried youtube but I came up empty handed. TIA

Anyone surprised he back out of taking the polygraph?

Nope, not surprised at all. He is a lying murderer imo.

Here is an interview JY did right before the Dr.Phil show.
Notice at 4:15 he says "I did it and I got away with it"...

[video=youtube;UR45gx6JPJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR45gx6JPJo[/video]

Here is an interview JY did right before the Dr.Phil show.
Notice at 4:15 he says "I did it and I got away with it"...

Raw Video: Josh Young talks to WHAS11 - YouTube

I know he says that but I don't think that is what he meant. I that he was thinking about what other people think about him and then he said that people will see that he didn't do it.

I don't think this kid did anything. That monster who is his father is more than capable of doing the whole thing and making life miserable for everyone.

I know he says that but I don't think that is what he meant. I that he was thinking about what other people think about him and then he said that people will see that he didn't do it.

I don't think this kid did anything. That monster who is his father is more than capable of doing the whole thing and making life miserable for everyone.

Personally, I believe it was a Freudian slip! He was clearly distracted and it just fell out of his mouth because he let his guard down. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member