GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is at the part of trial where they are showing the taped interview of JY. JY is describing how Trey was going in to take a shower. He keeps saying that Trey went in to shower to "calm down" for night. I believe he even said he went to Cassie's to "calm down". At this point, both the boys were out back according to JY. I wonder if they got into a huge argument?

Is it common to say "calm down" for the night when you are just unwinding for an evening there? Seems unusual to me.

I still don't think Trey was trying to sneak out to go to the ditch. I believe he was going to call his Dad and got caught. JMO.

I guess this is why they say wait til all the evidence is presented during trials you may think something is open and shut and go into a case feeling one way and by the end when eveything is layed out feel totally different it's happening to me now

HLN is at the part of trial where they are showing the taped interview of JY. JY is describing how Trey was going in to take a shower. He keeps saying that Trey went in to shower to "calm down" for night. I believe he even said he went to Cassie's to "calm down". At this point, both the boys were out back according to JY. I wonder if they got into a huge argument?

Is it common to say "calm down" for the night when you are just unwinding for an evening there? Seems unusual to me.

I still don't think Trey was trying to sneak out to go to the ditch. I believe he was going to call his Dad and got caught. JMO.

I bet they did get into an argument...I HAVE never heard anyone say they were going to take a shower to "calm down". I've heard folks say to relax but these people are none like I've seen before so who knows?. ..it seems weird to me.

I don't know. Regardless of how despicable JG is if he really is innocent of the murder of Trey then he should not be in prison for it.

With all due respect, I understand the fairness of law in your statement. However it would be a hard pill to swallow, and God help the next person or animal who crosses this man's path. Given his pathalogical paranoia ridden mind, there is no doubt if he perceives them as a threat and or disrepectful the they are to be used abused and/or expendable. IMHO I believe he belongs right where he is niw. Guiilty of this murder or not he is a violent dangerous being.

As much as HLN is trying to spin this case to make Joshua Young a victim, I don't think so. This kid is as guilty as sin. MOO

So...there are really some people out there who think Joshua Young was not strong enough at 15 years old to have committed this murder? With a baseball bat, a 15 year old GIRL could have done it. One hard swing of the bat to the back of Trey's head would have knocked him out, then repeated blows would have finished him off. No need for a second person. I think JY did this all by himself. IMO

his motivation for wanting the child was not what we think of as love but because of his ownership, his entitlement. His kid. His mini-me.

Wow, I think you just hit the core of this mans mind. Love = ownership & entitlement.

I disagree. I think he is a victim, of a. Judge who would pull him from a loving stable home and allow Gouker a violent convicted felon recently released from prison to have full custody of a 15 yr old boy and appliy his "parenting" which had no moral compass Josh's chances of stayimg out of trouble were nil.

Robertson's answers to some of the jurors questions:

Gouker told him about the murder before the body was found.

Gouker told him that Young had killed Trey.

Young was not present when Gouker told him Young killed Trey.

He believes Young took a shower at his house.

Gouker never told him he had killed Trey.

Young stayed in a downstairs bedroom at his house.

I was shocked that the jury did nir ask about why/what /motivation for robbing amandas' garage

The best line was:
Defence to witness Embry: "So do you recall what you do not recall?
To which the Judge answered: "You can't ask a witness to recall what he does not recall!"
To which Defence answered: "That was ironic wasn't it?"

.....:lol:

Juror questions....Did Josh Gouker ever come out and play video games while you were on the couch? No he did not.......that blows Gouker out of the water!

You nean it proves he is a liar? I think that has been proven beyond any doubt for many years.

You nean it proves he is a liar? I think that has been proven beyond any doubt for many years.
It means that Gouker was not downstairs that night. Trey's sister slept on the couch and Gouker was never playing video games that night. Yes, he is a liar, but he is also covering for his son. JMO

What time does the trial start tomorrow? Did they announce it at the end of court today?

The bat - anyone ever see one of those autographed wooden bats that aren't that wide at the top? Kind of a mini version of a real sized bat? Those are Louisville Sluggers. Just a thought.

I don't think any of this matters. OMO..

Teen boys are not really an emotional lot

Maybe. People handle grief differently. But to lose the person you have been around every single day for 2 months straight, who is close to your own age, to die in such a brutal mysteroys way some emotion does show as your laying that kid to rest. Unfortunately I have seen this first hand. And the teenage boys were reduced to thier animal emotions when that coffin was closed forever. It does show a disconnect if some kind imo. Im curious to know how he reacted to his Mothers death. Was he void of emotion then? If so he has some real mental issues that need addressing.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

Goodman also says she told #JoshYoung she was surprised a murder would happen behind Liberty HS bec lights there. Young told her on timers

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 23s

Defense now questioning Goodman about testimony. #JoshYoung @WLKY
Expand

I thioughr this was a key piece if testimony from a very credible witness. I mean she said she lived there for decades and never knew the lights were turned on and off on a synced timer. Only someone who cares about such things would know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks