Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I know a lot of people have said they've had the experience of having to wait for testing for potential seizures. I know my first reaction would be ER...then if they said I had to wait for testing I'd feel more comfortable. But, he would be in the ER immediately first.

Also, I know a lot of people have said they've had the experience of having to wait for testing for potential seizures. I know my first reaction would be ER...then if they said I had to wait for testing I'd feel more comfortable. But, he would be in the ER immediately first.

exactly. it wouldn't even be a question in my mind, straight to the ER, you never know. i know if i called my drs office first they would say "take your child straight to the ER" i just asked my mom who's a pediatric nurse practitioner and she said in her office, for calls like possible seizures or strange/sudden neurological changes that are detectable by the child's behavior, expressions, etc, the protocol the nurses are instructed to tell the parent is to go straight to the hospital, then the dr is informed immediately and follow up with the ER. you can't take any chances, especially with all the liabilities/malpractice issues in medicine now. i'm just not buying terri's story on this one, but if it is true i don't agree with how she was handling it but thats JMO.

The irony that DY's searchers find evidence that all the LE searches which number 13 give or take, never found.

The irony that DY's searchers find evidence that all the LE searches which number 13 give or take, never found.

IMO they didn't find anything that pertains to this case. I think further testing being done on the items found will confirm this but we will prob never hear about it in the media, again that is JMO.

i agree. also, if i thought my child or step child (i dont have step children but if i did), or any child under my care was having anything that resembled a seizure, even a mini seizure, I would be going straight to the ER. you don't mess around with that stuff, especially in small children or when it starts to happen for the first time. if terri had a suspicion of that she should have taken him to the ER to be checked at the first sign of these alleged "mini seizures"

Unless you could care less about the child.
Again, I speculate this was a result of something else altogether. Maybe even a dissociative response to anxiety. All speculation, of course.

Perhaps they suspect the DNA is Kyron's?

I think it highly likely that LE does have evidence, but have chosen not to release that information to the public for sake of preserving the investigation and the chances of bringing Kyron home.

Re: the mini-seizure story, I don't recall anyone else ever corroborating the truth to any of element of that story (the behavior, the doctor's appointment), so I consider it an attempt at deflection at best and at worst an outright lie.

I think the point Sarah is making is that you wouldn't call the office and tell the person booking the appointment the symptoms and have them make a potential diagnosis over the phone and then make an appt. to have that checked out. At least in my experience...the people answering the phone make it a point not to hypothesize at all. They just say you better have the doctor take a look see, and make a determination, or referral if that is needed. And if it was something like a possible seizure the waiting for an EEG would start after the doctor's appointment which would take place that day, not in a week or two.

And IIRC Kaine had said he didn't know anything about it. I don't care how "removed" of a father someone may be (and I'm not saying he was removed) I can't imagine that you wouldn't tell him the doctor wants to see his son because he may be having seizures. All MOO.

Did Terri say she called the office and they made the diagnosis over the phone? Isn't it possible she mentioned it to the doctor during a previous visit with either child? My daughter had an EEG for diagnostic purposes but her pediatrician didn't do it in his office, he sent us to a pediatric neurologist. I didn't make a big deal out of it because I didn't want to scare my daughter.

JMO

What if it wasn't a 'seizure' at all but Kyron had a secret he wanted to tell but had promised not to? My son would do the same vacant, scattered behavior when he wanted to tell me something and had promised not to. 7 years old is tough to not check with adults about something. Could be he saw or heard something; perhaps a 'new' adult friend, maybe one of Js friends and he didn't know how to tell anyone.

just a guess.....Kyron, may the Angels hold your hand.

Did Terri say she called the office and they made the diagnosis over the phone? Isn't it possible she mentioned it to the doctor during a previous visit with either child? My daughter had an EEG for diagnostic purposes but her pediatrician didn't do it in his office, he sent us to a pediatric neurologist. I didn't make a big deal out of it because I didn't want to scare my daughter.

JMO
That is possible as the whole thing was very ambiguous, however how and why would Kaine not know about it? It's not something you would forget, IMO, and I would certainly not understand not telling him something so potentially serious...we're not talking about a nosebleed here.

How do they know the evidence is connected to Terri if they haven't got the DNA results back?

they don't. DY put it out in the media to further her opinion that TMH is involved in kyrons disapperance. if the results are negative i doubt we'll hear a peep about it.

"We did find two pieces of possible evidence that are connected to Terri, we can't divulge what those are," said Young. "Those are being investigated, looked at, and checked for DNA."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horma...Terri-Horman-should-be-charged-225585282.html

:seeya: Thank You, :kimsterwink: for this video ...

Wow ... just watched the video ... it was nice to see KlassKids helping with the search for Kyron !

:please: for Desiree and Kaine ...

:please::please: for Kyron !

JMO they would not know anything they found was connected to TMH or even Kyron until tests are run. I believe if they had concrete information or evidence that Kyron is dead and that TMH is involved she would have been arrested by now. Its been years. Glad Klaaskids is helping.

It does seem like it could be a bluff. But isn't it possible they found an item Kaine or someone could id as hers? Maybe not likely but possible.

JMO they would not know anything they found was connected to TMH or even Kyron until tests are run. I believe if they had concrete information or evidence that Kyron is dead and that TMH is involved she would have been arrested by now. Its been years. Glad Klaaskids is helping.

Wasn't this same area searched early on by SAR trained searchers? If something was out there after 3 years would it still hold DNA evidence? If so I think it would be very weak evidence. So...three years later we are expected to believe that DY searches a previously searched area and finds articles pertaining to Kyron's disappearance. If anything they might turn up a soda can tossed from a car or left from a hiker.

Unless you could care less about the child.
Again, I speculate this was a result of something else altogether. Maybe even a dissociative response to anxiety. All speculation, of course.
*COULDN'T care less.

JMO

Wasn't this same area searched early on by SAR trained searchers? If something was out there after 3 years would it still hold DNA evidence? If so I think it would be very weak evidence. So...three years later we are expected to believe that DY searches a previously searched area and finds articles pertaining to Kyron's disappearance. If anything they might turn up a soda can tossed from a car or left from a hiker.

They may have found something that had TH's fingerprints on it such as a tape dispenser, shovel, a toy. The point I think they made is that it is possible Kyron's body was moved after searches took place. And now, LE is watching every move.

JMO

I think the point Sarah is making is that you wouldn't call the office and tell the person booking the appointment the symptoms and have them make a potential diagnosis over the phone and then make an appt. to have that checked out. At least in my experience...the people answering the phone make it a point not to hypothesize at all. They just say you better have the doctor take a look see, and make a determination, or referral if that is needed. And if it was something like a possible seizure the waiting for an EEG would start after the doctor's appointment which would take place that day, not in a week or two.

And IIRC Kaine had said he didn't know anything about it. I don't care how "removed" of a father someone may be (and I'm not saying he was removed) I can't imagine that you wouldn't tell him the doctor wants to see his son because he may be having seizures. All MOO.

Thank you, that is exactly the point I was trying to make :)

That is possible as the whole thing was very ambiguous, however how and why would Kaine not know about it? It's not something you would forget, IMO, and I would certainly not understand not telling him something so potentially serious...we're not talking about a nosebleed here.

Exactly. This is another of the many reasons I think it was a lie...Kaine himself didn't know about it. Huge red flag.

I don't understand your point-- the jury found Casey was not guilty.

regardless of what the jury said, it was still the biggest miscarriage of justice since OJ simpson IMO and the opinion of most americans. but anyway...

the point is, many parents/stepparents/family members who kill children have tons of loving pictures with them, it doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the unthinkable. no one truly knows the evils that lurk inside some peoples heads and or what will cause them to snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654