LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
July 19, 2016

Watch video of Brady Vancel:

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....nman-running/story?id=40665666?client=safari#

<modsnip>
When the gunman "saw me, he stopped in his path," the bystander, Brady Vancel, told ABC News. Then the gunman "turned around and ran the other way."

"As soon as he turned around, I started running," Vancel said.

He said he then heard what sounded like 50 gunshots.

Brady Vancel recounted to ABC News the moment he came face-to-face with the Baton Rouge gunman on July 17, 2016.
Three law enforcement officers died in the Sunday morning shooting, and three other officers were injured.

The suspected gunman, 29-year-old Gavin Long of Kansas City, Missouri, was shot and killed by police.

Vancel said his experience of the deadly incident began when he pulled up to his job site and heard "a bunch of loud sounds."

He walked down the street, looked across a field and "saw a man laying behind the beauty supply store. He was on the ground, and from what I put together at that point, this man wasn't alive, because he was just lying in the middle of the parking lot."

<modsnip>

Oh my! I know there is nothing funny about any of this - but he is this great nutrition , " "sought after" expert (in his words!).

Watched some of his videos - I know he is hard to listen to , but watch some - he explains exactly why he did what did.

--he is carrying on about ,what, is pre-packaged JUNK food - sorry it just struck me. IMO, everything the media is "reporting" was only in his mind!!

Later in the same video this health "expert" is carrying on about BBQ potato chips!!

ahhhh

This whole nutrition, exercise, etc stuff is so popular now. I have been into this for forty years although I have eaten more than my share of Hostess snoballs. There is a ton of money in these nutrition, etc ideas. I have watched this over the years. People believe the most interesting of things.

Scientology has made a fortune with their "interesting" ideas.

He descends more and more into his madness. Did he want fame and fortune? I cannot imagine that he didn't.

"EXCLUSIVE: NYPD posts helmeted cops with high-powered guns outside precincts; measure follows cop slayings in Baton Rouge, Dallas"
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...high-powered-guns-precincts-article-1.2717029

Upstate NY here.
Thanks for the link; it's a start at least.
I'd like to see this nationwide, for all officers.
As I see it, war has been declared on LE.
What is happening is terrorism.

Impose martial law.
Stop the "peaceful" (gag) protests, impose curfews, stop shutting the down of major highways... (going to leave out the rest in accordance with the TOS).
These actions are incendiary and adding to the problem.

The year is 2016 not 1960, a tremendous difference and some people have difficulty discerning the darn difference.
Attempting to convince me that it's apple butter and not a pile of carp is adding to the problem.
Recognizing the enormous difference would be helpful.
The enabling sickens me.

Take away my rights as a US citizen until all potential US murderous terrorists realize that We The People have made it nearly impossible to murder and wound innocent people.
As I've stated in a previous post, I cherish my rights as a US citizen.
However; I'm willing to forgo these precious rights if it will save lives and stop this war.
If only this had been done directly after the Dallas murders.

We've lost another LEO today, unless something drastic is done we are going to lose more.

No more politically correct rhetoric, no more excuses, no more justifications, no more enabling.

The LA, Baton Rouge murdered officers could have been saved and we missed the chance.
The injured LA, Baton Rouge officers would be healthy and we missed the chance.
The family and friends of these officers would not be suffering beyond comprehension and we missed the chance.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/

"East Baton Rouge sheriff's deputy Nicholas Tullier remained on life support in the hospital Monday evening after being critically wounded in Sunday's attack on law enforcement on Airline Highway."

Has anyone been able to find an update on the officer's condition?

After reading the comments, I wonder if there is any way for Americans to come together. I find myself hating at times and pray for forgiveness and guidance.

Not sure how it will be for others, but it is going to take time for me to get over being called racist for no reason.

CNN

160719112128-aerial-map-baton-rouge-update-exlarge-169.jpg

I don't know if he had PTSD just because he had prescription drugs. Maybe it's true...but I cannot agree with that assessment based solely on this article. I am unfamiliar with drugs, but I'm assuming they are also prescribed for other ailments as well.

Again, I'm not saying he didn't have PTSD. I'd just like something more substantial to base it on. Knowing if he was discharged for medical/mental-health reasons would be helpful to know.

HOWEVER, knowing that he had these drugs is VERY telling to me. He's a man promoting health through natural means while at the same time taking prescription drugs. While I'm sure plenty of other people do that too, without problem, I wonder if touting health, conspiracy theories, etc. while taking the medications fits with my theory that this guy was floundering, was facing the fact that at his age, he wasn't "making it" as big as he intended. So, instead of being a "failure" in his mind, as someone who didn't live up to potential, he made a name for himself a killer of cops.

IDK.... more to come, I'm sure.

JMopinion

I'm dying to know where this guy got his money. Someone was funding him.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/

"East Baton Rouge sheriff's deputy Nicholas Tullier remained on life support in the hospital Monday evening after being critically wounded in Sunday's attack on law enforcement on Airline Highway."

Has anyone been able to find an update on the officer's condition?

I can't find an update anywhere. I'm watching for an update on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/batonrougepolice/

The way our combat veterans are being treated once they come back from overseas is beyond shameful. They come back from war seeing their best buddies torn apart or they come back severely wounded. When they get back they think no one cares about them anymore especially the VA that lets them die before they even get them into see a mental health professional or even an medical expert in the field they desperately need for the wounds they have sustained. Many in the military do not see any combat even if they are overseas.

It is one of the worst black marks in our country. They deserve so much yet get very little. So of course they are severely depressed and eventually become suicidal. There is no excuse for the way they are treated by the VA nor is there an excuse for the many scandals of corruption and fraud those over the VA have done and without punishment I may add. Also they have had to wait so long for entitled benefits to be started in order to survive that they become homeless and have lost everything. So of course they have much to be suicidal about. The VA should be ashamed of what they have done to our veterans but they aren't. Those that have forsaken the veterans in the VA and have lied to cover their own *advertiser censored**** aren't punished at all but they are given bonuses instead. Bonuses while many of our veterans are homeless and without medical and mental treatment. How can the veterans in our country not be deeply clinically depressed? All human beings want to feel they have worth and mean something. The VA sends a strong message they really just don't care.

However our veterans most all of the time do not hurt others but windup hurting or killing themselves.

This mass murderer was not even in a combat position so there is no way he had PTSD. I doubt this narcissistic hater ever thought about harming himself and only thought about murdering others in mass who were totally innocent victims.

I have known many men and women who served in the military and I haven't known of one to even harm someone else much less murder them. Of course there will be some who do just like there is in every profession filled with human beings. Most of those which do happen involves domestic violence murders where the service man or woman finds out they have been cheated on while overseas. But with a million serving I think most all are very honorable law abiding productive citizens.

The ones I have been fortunate to know and I come from a very large family of service members are very moral productive people. WWII veterans saw the horrors of war too yet they are known to be the most production citizens in our history.

Where I live there is a large military base and there is never any reports of violent criminal acts done by those at the military base. In fact a young decorated Marine was killed by a drunk driver a couple of years ago and our county named a busy highway after him. Here we honor and support or military and military veterans. Military both present and veterans and the police officers in our nation have selflessly sacrificed the most for all of us. None of us should ever forget that and I make sure I don't.

IMO
I agree with what you are saying. Just wanted to add my experience with Marines. My son in law served over seas with a combat unit 1/9. I have watched as so many have taken their own lives not any one else's. It is heartbreaking as they try to help each other instead of the help the VA should be giving them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I agree with what you are saying. Just wanted to add my experience with Marines. My son in law served over seas with a combat unit 1/9. I have watched as so many have taken their own lives not any one else's. It is heartbreaking as they try to help each other instead of the help the VA should be giving them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hopefully, a new Congress will pass money to fund help for Veteran's.

told friends and relatives that he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder,

The shooter is the source I don't believe anything he says. The medication he got is frequently prescribed for anxiety.

Exactly. I'm not believing anything this guy says at face value. It COULD be true....I'm just skeptical of everything that comes from him.

I think he was a conman and would say anything that he thought would work in his favor in the moment.

He was prescribed the drugs (I'm assuming from a legit source, not on the street) and it's believable to me that he suffered from something. But whether it was PTSD or something else....who knows at this point. More investigation is required, imo, than just what the guy said about himself.

jmopinion

'Hate crimes will not be tolerated in Louisiana': New 'Blue Lives Matter' law first in nation

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_3df0675d-9c2a-5e17-9c3d-e0a16cf703ff.html

"It offers an extra level of protection for those who put their lives on the line to protect us every day, and it's symbolic of our appreciation for that service," Harris said after his bill was passed in May. "We already had an extensive hate crime statute that covers many others; I think it's appropriate to add police and first responders."

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/.../?hootPostID=d6f61e01e2942f11771ce2552461c1e9

I won't be surprised if other states follow suit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back