LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I should have turned the arrows in the map legend around to face the proper direction.... I am going to be releasing a package of photos and maps and info.... this is just the first one for now. I'll fix it then

In my younger days waking up and craving an egg mcmuffin meant it was a great night...now of course I'm the mom that doesn't even feed my kids that junk LOL

Eta that was in regards to eating taco bell with a hangover...I forgot to quote :)

I think she knew the person who did this. Otherwise, there would be a mess for lack of a better word. Lafayette should be buzzing right now. I'm surprised we don't have a name yet.

I wonder how much cash Mickey carried with her that night? She used her debit card at Taco Bell, however she must have had some walking change.

Good question, charminglane. It would be interesting to know if there has been activity on her ATM card since 05/19/2012 at the Taco Bell.

A: being really hungry made her feel queasy (low blood sugar)
B: It was a white lie for whatever reason

Spicy food and jalapeno peppers actually make me feel better
if I feel nauseous. It's comfort food for me!

:what: go figure!

the poster that said flamer also said her body was in the st streets...that in itself is troublesome.

No bike rack and BW is a biking guy. Wondering why. Side trips or areas outside your regular area would be where I would take a bike to explore.

Its not a very big vehicle at all. I also find it odd that he has no bike rack. Perhaps its just that he rides EVERYWHERE and thus has no need for a bike rack as he rarely takes his car places. I suppose you don't need a bike rack if you don't have to transport your bike anywhere.

I am wondering... it was the night before graduation... I bet a lot of the teens were out partying that night. Could it have been someone that knew her and her brother?
Someone not even on the radar?

ETA: Did any "graduates" miss their graduation ceremony????

I want to know when she was planning to move to a new location with BW! I heard a blip about it but now I wonder if it was just a rumor.

I do not have a link but I believe it was in a radio interview where BW describes their planned move to Nolo in the summer. He said he had been accepted to the university there and she was bringing all her animals.
He may have even described her wanting to do other things, and I wondered if that meant she was not planning on going back to school. I will go look for the link.

JMO

ETA; found the link. The interview is near the bottom of the page, This is a long interview from thread 1

http://kpel965.com/mickey-shunick-the-search-continues-in-lafayette/

And why. Maybe the 'escape from her life' thing isn't too far off. Relocating might be an indication of wanting to distance herself from something. IDK.

But wasn't she a senior in college? I think it is normal to plan to relocate after graduation. They were just talking about moving to New Orleans, from what I read.

Its not a very big vehicle at all. I also find it odd that he has no bike rack. Perhaps its just that he rides EVERYWHERE and thus has no need for a bike rack as he rarely takes his car places. I suppose you don't need a bike rack if you don't have to transport your bike anywhere.

I don't buy it. Bike racks are cheap. Everyone hauls their bike different places to explore. This guy never took trips and brought the bike? I have a hard time believing that unless he traveled alone and put the bike in the backseat.

Good question, charminglane. It would be interesting to know if there has been activity on her ATM card since 05/19/2012 at the Taco Bell.

Her father said that there wasn't any activity so far at all. [ on JVM]

Dang, I should have turned the arrows in the map legend around to face the proper direction.... I am going to be releasing a package of photos and maps and info.... this is just the first one for now. I'll fix it then

Nice job!!! This helps me.

How "hip" can you be if you never leave your own area?

I guess in your own mind you can be as "hip" as you want to be.

But wasn't she a senior in college? I think it is normal to plan to relocate after graduation. They were just talking about moving to New Orleans, from what I read.

Wow! I could swear I heard she was to graduate in the fall! Maybe it was just a summer move and she planned to return to finish school?

There are a lot of FB photos of a cross country bike trip. Maybe someone else in the group had a bike rack or maybe the trip occurred when he had a different car.

A lot of people who drive-to-bike such a long trip have bike racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne