LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Charlie has a new photo of searchers on her FB page that she posted yesterday...are they still doing volunteer ground searches? Does anyone know?

What is a Marilyn scar?

I see GrannyA already answered you and even provided photos! Thanks GrannyA!

kgeaux knows this stuff cuz she has grand-daughters around Mickey's age.....my oldest grand-daughter is only ten months younger than my youngest son, yikes! So kgeaux knows all about young adults.

It said the woman was found in the truck in the Wind Run Apartments complex in the 12000 block of the North I-10 Service Road.

Have you guys considered putting together a list of the known, confirmed facts? I know the details are scarce. Still, a list of "just the facts", no opinion, starting from the very beginning might help everyone to re-focus.

bessie, I would like to think that if we focused on the facts, that we will be guided to a better solution......I get lost in all of the random post.... There
must be a better way......I do not have the solution .....but recognize that we as WS must do the right thing now.......:banghead:

Does anyone know if they are doing searches at WB today?

A while back someone said they saw a red Chevy Colorado with the Z71 package that looked identical to the DWT.

Hmmm...I don't claim to be a truck expert, but I believe the Colorado is a mid-sized pickup.

Truck enthusiasts, your thoughts?

Note: this has not been connected to the DWTIQ, but it did catch my attention.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ersonator-busted-pulling-over-actual-cop?lite

The driver of the WHITE TRUCK identified himself as a "military officer from Louisiana". He was unaware he'd pulled over a real police officer! He was released on "personal recognizance". The releasing part just blows my mind!!!

Why do I continue to be shocked that there are so many crazy people in the world???!!!!

Can someone please post a picture of the Pacman graffiti I can't seem to find it? THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes