Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DM told her to join the group. If she didn't, it would be noticed that she wasn't worried about her "friend".

Gotta keep up appearances don't ya know?! :)

MOO

There is nothing redeeming about CN, but there is also no doubt she was being manipulated by DM like everybody else, being made to feel insecure and off balance, and being gaslighted about LB and probably his other conquests too. She’s still cold and selfish anyway, but all that would have affected her behaviour to some degree.

Agree with your comments above. What shocks me is that there are still MS "groupies" that persist in saying he was not the bad one, he just helped clean up the mess, his mom deserves respect from media, etc. What's with the blinders? They are both equally guilty.
Why doesn't his mother deserve respect from the media? If your brother commits murder should you be disrespected because you happen to be related?
I knew a family who's father was in jail and the kids at school were horribly bullied. It was completely sad. They didn't do anything wrong.. All MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

It seems from texts shown today that in June 2012, CN and DM were breaking up. He was telling her that she was no longer his gf and they were fighting over who was cheating on who it seems. Laura seemed to be a big reason CN would argue with DM. Yet at some point after June 2012 they must have gotten back together because they were together when DM was arrested in May 2013.

So what reassured CN after the June 2012 fight/break up? Did she find out Laura was out of the picture for good? I am curious to see what their texts say after July 2012. CN joined the fb group about LB going missing. Did she text DM anything about it? I guess we will find out...

That fight just sounded to me like DM manipulating her- typical sociopath gaslighting bs to put her on the defensive and feel afraid to lose him, switch the subject from Laura etc. I’d be surprised if it was an extended fight or a real break up.

It's not like they can get up and leave and I'm willing to bet they are not on the internet at all. There are guards/police officers in the courtroom. I doubt DM is wandering about as freely as you think he is. I'm sure he is restricted to an area of the courtroom only.

I was in the courtroom and could see his shackles even though there is draping around the table. Although he is defending himself in this case, he is still a convicted murderer who is serving a sentence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She could have made her son MS look for a job, instead of being an artist and smoking blunts out in the garage with 15 year olds.

She could have made her son MS look for a job, instead of being an artist and smoking blunts out in the garage with 15 year olds.

Both of MS sisters are normal and relatively successful. His mom had cancer at some point around when MS was falling off the rails. Perhaps she didn't have the energy to fight with him, perhaps there was something else. Blaming her or disrespecting her is uncalled for.

Millard’s texts reveal savagery, self-absorption, lack of empathy: DiManno

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-self-absorption-lack-of-empathy-dimanno.html

This headline pretty much sums up today. I particularly like these quotes from the article.

"There’s been no indication that the Crown intends to call Christina Noudga to testify, a curious strategic decision.

But she’s certainly in the courtroom, in spirit and in bile.

Noudga, who, the jury has heard, sent a skanky text message to Laura Babcock a couple of months before the 23-year-old was last seen alive, boasting about the first time she’d had sex with Dellan Millard — on the evening, a year previously, of Babcock’s birthday party."

Or this one

"Noudga was only slightly conflicted — it’s not clear she grasped malice intent as a reality — but also rather thrilled by it.

“I don’t know but when you say things . . . I feel really loved and warm inside. It’s not cause I’m sinister or sadistic and want her hurt. It’s just, I don’t know how to explain it, it feels like you want to protect me and I feel safe, in a sense.”

Both of MS sisters are normal and relatively successful. His mom had cancer at some point around when MS was falling off the rails. Perhaps she didn't have the energy to fight with him, perhaps there was something else. Blaming her or disrespecting her is uncalled for.
His parents are also divorced. Should we blame him too?
And yes both sisters are very opposite of him.
So is it really the parents fault?

ETA oops sorry Noodles.. I meant to quote Saul

Millard’s texts reveal savagery, self-absorption, lack of empathy: DiManno

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-self-absorption-lack-of-empathy-dimanno.html

This headline pretty much sums up today. I particularly like these quotes from the article.

"There’s been no indication that the Crown intends to call Christina Noudga to testify, a curious strategic decision.

But she’s certainly in the courtroom, in spirit and in bile.

Noudga, who, the jury has heard, sent a skanky text message to Laura Babcock a couple of months before the 23-year-old was last seen alive, boasting about the first time she’d had sex with Dellan Millard — on the evening, a year previously, of Babcock’s birthday party."

Or this one

"Noudga was only slightly conflicted — it’s not clear she grasped malice intent as a reality — but also rather thrilled by it.

“I don’t know but when you say things . . . I feel really loved and warm inside. It’s not cause I’m sinister or sadistic and want her hurt. It’s just, I don’t know how to explain it, it feels like you want to protect me and I feel safe, in a sense.”

I love this part. The media does not like her lol

Noudga, who, the jury has heard, sent a skanky text message to Laura Babcock

Parenting is hard, but ignoring the problem child and letting him run wild, condoning his behaviour, knowing about the drugs and gun being held at the family home, going with one of her daughters to the apartment MS was hiding out at, right before his arrest in TB case, and telling him to get all that stuff out of the family home....... that is not a parental role I would be proud of. JMO.

Somebody needs to tell Rosie DiManno that texts are not social media. :)

I just noticed something fairly useless. The blanket in the messy Noudga bedroom appears that it may be the same blanket that is on the king bed in the Maple Gate pictures, which, less surprisingly, also seems to be the same blanket that appears in the XTina and Pedo sleeping selfie.

I think CN probably went to DMs house after he was arrested and took whatever she could. Free for all at that point.

The other not clear part (so far) Andrew's phone and LB using it and DM not sure about it because AM is like family. >?

From Adam Carter:
Millard to "Kinks": I'm gonna go talk to Laura about cell phones."
Message back from Kinks "Why.." Millard: "Cause it's Andrew’s, and he's like family."
Another message from Millard to Kinks "Thought you'd be uncomfortable me seeing her, so I thought to tell you before I saw her .

Can’t figure it out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are right, but I didn't see much in the way of perjury of her statements from the TB trial. Circumstantially it's obvious that she knew much more than she said. It's so easy to despise CN, she has shown no empathy, and was very combative, self centered, and disgusting on the stand.

Still have some hope she is a witness. But even that is not enough without charges pending.

MOO of course

I'm wondering about that move to put her on the stand at the TB trial. She knew by that time just how much she was being cheated on. What possible motive could there have been for her to keep silent? Was she really as deluded as he was that he would get off? Or was she in no position to testify against him?

They ALL know so much more. It makes me want to scream. Even smug KS, CN bestie. And they all pretended to care she was missing. Right through to AM tribute tattoo. They were all her "friends". Disgusting af
All MOO

BBM Do we know that tribute tattoo is for Laura? Was it stated somewhere? It does look like her.

I think CN probably went to DMs house after he was arrested and took whatever she could. Free for all at that point.
If i remember correctly, CN and MB went to DM's house to retrieve a cheque book and cash (approx 6,000 $) and then returned to the hotel to brainstorm and drink wine.

BBM Do we know that tribute tattoo is for Laura? Was it stated somewhere? It does look like her.
Hi. I think someone else asked this as well... It was never stated but assumed. The "I remember" underneath, the timing and the fact it isn't obviously of a grandma or Mom. It's JMO.

If i remember correctly, CN and MB went to DM's house to retrieve a cheque book and cash (approx 6,000 $) and then returned to the hotel to brainstorm and drink wine.

I wonder if they found everything she was looking for.

Exactly, can you imagine Millard using that as his defence, that all this stuff related to the murder he’s already guilty of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be interesting to see if DM tries to dispute the ability to lift or fit someone the size of LB in there to the jury since we already know the answer to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME