Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when it dawned on DM to even think about an animal incinerator. It's extremely diabolical to even think of this.

These guys took such pleasure in these gruesome acts. It's frightening to see a human being be happy about it. IIRC, MM stated that DM and MS were in a celebratory mood when they picked her up the morning after they killed TB.

This is really twisted. MOO
My best guess would be there was/ were previous murder(s) before LB. Must have learned how hard it is to dispose of a body and evidence the hard way. One does not go from non murderous to a murderer and jump right to an incinerator straight away. No, Id bet there were others. Im just glad hes getting nailed for what LE can prove thus far. Im also right with everyone else who feels CN, SS, and AM should be behind bars as well.

DM today: I didn’t murder LB I simply modified photos and data on my electric devices to make it appear that I killed LB. And you fools all fell for it..

Now that that’s all settled if someone would be kind enough to release me from these shackles and restore my personal fortune I will be on my way.. 😝 MOO

With DM and CN”s relationship bitter because of their infidelities in the weeks before LB's disappearance. And once LB was out of the picture, DM and CN's relationship healed and flourished. Its quite obvious CN knew what DM was capable of. She is as cold hearted as he is. CN proved that in the TB trial.
IMO Had it not been for CN's relationship with DM, I do believe LB would still be alive today!

DM today: I didn’t murder LB I simply modified photos and data on my electric devices to make it appear that I killed LB. And you fools all fell for it..

Now that that’s all settled if someone would be kind enough to release me from these shackles and restore my personal fortune I will be on my way.. �� MOO

on my way back to my cell to complete my sentence for the murder that I did commit and was convicted for. :jail:

I guess he regrets not being able to tell them in the last trial that this is just all a big misunderstanding and the real answer has been in front of our faces all along.

MOO

I'm curious about that August 28 text about "another dead deer at the farm". From subsequent texts, which were presented in the Bosma trial, it appears that Millard and Smich were moving the BBQ around several days later on September 5. It seems that they were cleaning up after they had used it.

• Aug 28 Millard texts Schlatman: "Another dead deer at the farm. Your mission is to fill the incinerator's tank."
  • Sep 5 Millard texts Smich: "Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn (need some things from home depot for that) and do more equipment painting, then scope 35 at night."
  • Sep 5 5:59 pm A video is taken at the Millardair hangar of the Yukon with the incinerator in tow.

Cross examining an expert is always difficult but what most defence lawyers do is they consult with an expert of their own who will provide them with questions and angles to attack the credibility of the expert or the usefulness and reliability of their evidence.

It's pretty easy to see that Millard has consulted with nobody and he's using a shotgun approach with no real direction or purpose which cannot be going over well with the jury.

It was facing down. What does that mean?

Hamsa facing down brings fertility and answers to prayers and manifestations. Often, in this position, the fingers are closed together to bring good luck. When the Hamsa hand is facing up, it is a universal sign against evil. Fingers are open to ward off the evil eye.

Court is now back in session.
by Adam Carter 4:46 PM

Millard is resuming his cross examination of Det. Sgt. Falconer.
by Adam Carter 4:46 PM

Millard now putting up messages we've seen before between he and Noudga.
by Adam Carter 4:48 PM

He's looking at some blank messages in the extraction list, dealing with iMessages. Millard is suggesting these blank spaces are screen captures from another device.
by Adam Carter 4:50 PM

Falconer says that could be possible.
by Adam Carter 4:51 PM

The judge again says that Millard is asking Falconer to draw inferences about the content of messages, and "that's the job of the jury."
by Adam Carter 4:52 PM

Now seeing messages between Millard and Noudga from 2011. They're talking about figuring out the serial number on an iPhone that "Laura uses as an iPod." Millard wrote "east now to check to see if it Andrew's or not."
by Adam Carter 4:54 PM

[video=twitter;928712443869593600]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928712443869593600[/video]

I will say my first thought of this picture was photoshopped ... But I don't know where he is going with this one??
Notice the light around MS head... I'm not certain this is authentic.
This is the only image I can even remotely see that could be altered but I haven't seen the others.
MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Saulgoodman, I agree that it was the combination of DM and CN that brought out the homicidal maniac in DM. They looked like encouraged each other about violence and sadistic pleasure.

Millard is now asking questions about where to find the serial number on apple devices, both stamped on the outside and the data associated with those devices.
by Adam Carter 4:56 PM

I will say my first thought of this picture was photoshopped ... But I don't know where he is going with this one??
Notice the light around MS head... I'm not certain this is authentic.
This is the only image I can even remotely see that could be altered but I haven't seen the others.
MOO

There is a light on the wall of the hangar behind his head giving off that glow. The metadata from these pics show them taken by the Iphone at a specific time, date and location. They cannot be modified unless they are a picture of a picture IMO.

I'm curious about that August 28 text about "another dead deer at the farm". From subsequent texts, which were presented in the Bosma trial, it appears that Millard and Smich were moving the BBQ around several days later on September 5. It seems that they were cleaning up after they had used it.

• Aug 28 Millard texts Schlatman: "Another dead deer at the farm. Your mission is to fill the incinerator's tank."
  • Sep 5 Millard texts Smich: "Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn (need some things from home depot for that) and do more equipment painting, then scope 35 at night."
  • Sep 5 5:59 pm A video is taken at the Millardair hangar of the Yukon with the incinerator in tow.

Could it be just because he had to move the Eliminator out of the hangar so he wanted a full tank of gas in case he felt the "urge" to do another burn quickly? It appears that it was left at the hangar until Sept when it was moved into the barn, not to be used again until TB. And apparently it was full of gas at that time.

MOO

Millard now asking if there is contact between his phone and Babcock's phone after April, 2012. Falconer says there is not.
by Adam Carter 5:01 PM

Falconer says he can't talk about if there were conversations using other forms of communication, because he would have to go back and check.
by Adam Carter 5:04 PM

Millard asks if there was a computer seized that Babcock owned. Falconer says "not to my knowledge," and he doesn't know if she had a home computer or laptop.
by Adam Carter 5:06 PM

"I received no computer or device deemed to be associated with usage from miss Babcock ... except for the iPad," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 5:07 PM

Millard asks how he knows the iPad was Babcock's.
by Adam Carter 5:07 PM

The judge says it's for the jury to decide that.
by Adam Carter 5:08 PM

There is a light on the wall of the hangar behind his head giving off that glow. The metadata from these pics show them taken by the Iphone at a specific time, date and location. They cannot be modified unless they are a picture of a picture IMO.
Yes I saw the light, I'm just saying this is the only one that strikes me as odd

Millard says that's all the questions he has, but is asking if he can leave his cross open until tomorrow morning just in case. Justice Code says that's fine.
by Adam Carter 5:10 PM

Wow...the leeway this guy is getting. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members