LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don't think they send the police just to tell people most of the things that have been suggested here.

Do the OCSO detectives drive black cars? If they do wouldn't the license plates have an official seal or something on them?

How is it misrepresation? The funds are to be donated to missing child programs to help other children. IMO donations in Caylees name is a terrific way to HONOR THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER. If people want to buy the shirts we are within our rights to purchase them.The Anthony are within their rights to sell them.The money was checked out as soon as people complained about it, and it was unfounded the first time around.

Who said that?

CA's granddaughter has been murdered and her daughter is sitting in jail. What did GVS expect CA to say when she was asked how she was doing? It was ridiculous for Greta to even insinuate CA's response had anything to do with LE being there.
She didn't ask CA why...she asked how she was doing and she responded (or mouthed IIRC) "not good". I thought she asked BC why LE was there.

Greta is live in Orlando covering the case this weekend, which I find odd. But here is the full transcript of the interview where BC states that LE was there at the house and it had nothing to do with the case. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480477,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN:
When I pulled up a little while ago, I saw Cindy outside. And I've been in the home a couple times. And it just sort of -- I did a sort of a cordial, Hey, Cindy, you know, how're you doing, you OK? And she looked over and she shook her head no at me and (INAUDIBLE) Something was obviously going on. There was -- I could tell some event had happened. What's going on?

CONWAY: You know, we talked about this earlier. There are a lot of people that have shown support for the Anthonys, but there are a small percentage of people that are hateful and mean, and they don't hesitate to express that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What we heard when we come up is that the police had been there, though. What was that all about?

CONWAY: You know, Greta, I don't want go into that right now. That's something I want the police to handle today.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Was it related to the investigation or was it sort of a collateral issue? Was it related to...

CONWAY: It was not related to the investigation, no.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Not related to the murder investigation.

CONWAY: Correct.

Greta got around this question. OK, BC said it had nothing to do with the investigation, but didn't say anything about the collateral issue. :waitasec:

Def: COLLATERAL ISSUE - Where a criminal convict pleads any matter allowed by law in bar of execution; as pregnancy, a pardon, and the like. http://www.lectlaw.com/def/c247.htm

Greta is live in Orlando covering the case this weekend, which I find odd. But here is the full transcript of the interview where BC states that LE was there at the house and it had nothing to do with the case. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480477,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN:
When I pulled up a little while ago, I saw Cindy outside. And I've been in the home a couple times. And it just sort of -- I did a sort of a cordial, Hey, Cindy, you know, how're you doing, you OK? And she looked over and she shook her head no at me and (INAUDIBLE) Something was obviously going on. There was -- I could tell some event had happened. What's going on?

CONWAY: You know, we talked about this earlier. There are a lot of people that have shown support for the Anthonys, but there are a small percentage of people that are hateful and mean, and they don't hesitate to express that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What we heard when we come up is that the police had been there, though. What was that all about?

CONWAY: You know, Greta, I don't want go into that right now. That's something I want the police to handle today.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Was it related to the investigation or was it sort of a collateral issue? Was it related to...

CONWAY: It was not related to the investigation, no.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Not related to the murder investigation.

CONWAY: Correct.

Thanks for the refresher. Greta did *not* insinuate Cindy was grumpy because of LE being at the house.

You brought up immunity. Maybe that is why Cindy is upset. There are 1.7 millions reasons why immunity is important according to the lifetime deal perhaps.

thats a good question would Ca,Ga Casey or Lee be able to make money off the story if they are convicted of a crime in connection to the story ?

I don't mean to sound like I am slighting CA in the least, but does anyone else wonder whether she will carry Caylee's teddy bear with her to court?

*respectfully snipped*

Hi CourtsInSession,

Just catching up on reading and your post jumped out at me! Yes.

I have been trying to figure out who gave GM the item that was sent to her, the TEDDY BEAR that lead her to feel/believe Caylee was dead on November 15th. Now... 100% pure speculation on my part. Are they one and the same?

Lets make the leap and assume for a minute it is the same bear. I have been chasing my tail around KF, DC, JH, LA all weekend trying to figure out who it could be? My psychic knowledge is very limited, but i do know that some work by using objects that belonged to the missing. I have now officially fallen off the OT bus... Sorry again, it just makes me think that for CA to agree to send Caylee's bear to ANYONE she must have trusted the person that asked. CA does not trust many people, there are only a few people that i can think of that would have contact with a psychic/ex-PI, that CA would trust. #1 on my list JW

Sorry for hijacking this question, and running my:crazy: "theory" by you:blowkiss: it's been driving me nutzo. Thanks for any imput.

ETA: Thoughts on LE at A's- CA on phone with DC??? KC>LA>DC>CA<GM<JW<CA is my guess for the 'chain'.

Wonder when we will find out why they were there
looks like it would be all over the news by now seams
like everything thing else is when something happens
Maybe we will hear something tommrow night on
NancyGrace ?

What is a "doc dump"?

Thank you

lol....are you new here? lol.....I have been there too, a doc dump is when the powers that be in this case release documents and other related evidence to the media or public for viewing. It is a crazy but....."happy place"

What is a "doc dump"?

Thank you

When the State Attorney's office releases documents in the case.
(Interviews, etc.) Florida's laws require the public release of many items received by the defense in discovery.

I had heard that question & answer from BC last night, as well as a 2 second shot of Cindy leaving the house carrying, what looked like a teddybear. BC's comment to Greta, about why LE was there, went something like....Alot of people support the Anthonys, but there are some really hateful people out there. To me, it sounded as though the Anthonys called LE, relative to a possible threat, safety issue, or something of that nature.

I find it fascinating that Cindy can trash LE at every turn and complain about their unfairness, yet she never hesitates to call them herself. I think it's time LE treated Cindy with the same respect she has shown towards them. Like maybe, ignore her.

Thanks

I figured doc meant documents, but wasn't sure what dump meant....LOL.

Is it common for so much info to be released? I always thought big cases had a gag order etc.

Have we heard, seen, or witnessed LA around the home this weekend? I mean I assume he's been there all weekend but on Greta the only vehicle in the driveway was BC's van. That doesn't mean LA's mustang wasn't on the street. I'm just curious if he's been around and has anyone actually "seen" him.

*respectfully snipped*

Hi CourtsInSession,

Just catching up on reading and your post jumped out at me! Yes.

I have been trying to figure out who gave GM the item that was sent to her, the TEDDY BEAR that lead her to feel/believe Caylee was dead on November 15th. Now... 100% pure speculation on my part. Are they one and the same?

Lets make the leap and assume for a minute it is the same bear. I have been chasing my tail around KF, DC, JH, LA all weekend trying to figure out who it could be? My psychic knowledge is very limited, but i do know that some work by using objects that belonged to the missing. I have now officially fallen off the OT bus... Sorry again, it just makes me think that for CA to agree to send Caylee's bear to ANYONE she must have trusted the person that asked. CA does not trust many people, there are only a few people that i can think of that would have contact with a psychic/ex-PI, that CA would trust. #1 on my list JW

Sorry for hijacking this question, and running my:crazy: "theory" by you:blowkiss: it's been driving me nutzo. Thanks for any imput.

ETA: Thoughts on LE at A's- CA on phone with DC??? KC>LA>DC>CA<GM<JW<CA is my guess for the 'chain'.
If it was JW, oh my, that would be something.
Like your version of the chain.

Thanks

I figured doc meant documents, but wasn't sure what dump meant....LOL.

Is it common for so much info to be released? I always thought big cases had a gag order etc.
No gag order. I would suggest you take a journey into the abyss (there are plenty of links here to all the docs released to date), but you're new and I'd like to see you stay around and post some more. If you go in, you may never come out. LOL
Welcome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back