LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often wondered if the baby items were purchased using some sort of state funded card that wouldn't cover the purchase of alcohol? not sure if they receive any aid, etc.. but it would make sense?:twocents:

Maybe the neighbor bought the wine. Someone earlier in the week mentioned something about baby food could be purchased on a card (food stamps) however, the baby wipes wouldn't be covered.

DB is married to her first husband who is in the military, she has to report her income which is zilch, she has to report child support which I'm sure she is getting because if not the gov would go after the husband for that child support when your on welfare right? That would mean trouble for her first husband. I say she had wic and food stamps only.

This is new.. to me anyway.. HLN:

VinniePolitan @Vinnie Politan
A pentagram found in a tunnel behind Baby Lisa's house. #BabyLisa yfrog.com/gzv3asej

its probably not related, who knows? I thought it was an interesting find..

I'm guessing there was no baby monitor in the home? I haven't heard it mentioned..
There was a baby monitor in the home, and it has been mentioned often. DB said that it was on, but she heard nothing.

If you can find a link to the Fox News MK interview, she asked her that very question..again.

She has been asked the question many, many times. It's usually repeated in the same sentence as the barking dog question. :innocent:

DB is married to her first husband who is in the military, she has to report her income which is zilch, she has to report child support which I'm sure she is getting because if not the gov would go after the husband for that child support when your on welfare right? That would mean trouble for her first husband. I say she had wic and food stamps only.

Actually with her husband who is getting combat pay right now and the fact that she lives with JI and has a child with him I cant see how she can qualify for anything at all. You are talking a bit of money there coming in. Like you said, his child support would automatically come out of his check because they arent living together and their child together would also have all VA benefits and so would she because they arent divorced so technically her husband paid for Lisa's birth too. Cant remove someone from your health benefits or any VA benefits without being divorced.. (yes this i know for fact).

Are you wondering if maybe she has a Bridge card, or do you know it for sure? I hadn't seen this mentioned.

The Bridge Card is indigenous to Michigan and is the method by which qualified recipients receive "food stamps" - government assistance to low-income families.

No, I don't know for a fact that DB qualifies for government assistance, nor have I ever stated same. I merely suggested it as a possibility for the reason that a wine purchase was paid for separately from other items that DB bought at the same time. jmo

Actually with her husband who is getting combat pay right now and the fact that she lives with JI and has a child with him I cant see how she can qualify for anything at all. You are talking a bit of money there coming in. Like you said, his child support would automatically come out of his check because they arent living together and their child together would also have all VA benefits and so would she because they arent divorced so technically her husband paid for Lisa's birth too. Cant remove someone from your health benefits or any VA benefits without being divorced.. (yes this i know for fact).

He would get in a lot of trouble once and if DFAS researches his pay. She won't face any penalty's except maybe welfare fraud depending on what she reported.

He would get in a lot of trouble once and if DFAS researches his pay. She won't face any penalty's except maybe welfare fraud depending on what she reported.

Another missing little girls mother was just charged with welfare fraud.........

I'm not going to quote any of several posts above that address the topic of facts remembered, but I will share a personal experience that I've recalled while reading here.

When I was in 10th grade (1966), I stopped at the public library on my way home from school one afternoon to get some books for an assignment. *While I was there, I saw a female classmate of my brother's who lived a couple of blocks from us. *We left the library together and were approached by two rather threatening looking girls as we walked home. *They grabbed our purses, took any money that they could find, dropped the purses, then ran. *This happened so quickly that neither of us realized what had happened! *

Still stunned, we walked the rest of the way to the corner of my street where I turned right, and she went left to her home on another street. *I had regained my composure from the unfortunate incident that had "cost" me only a few dollars that I had in my small changepurse and wasn't going to say anything to my mom or dad about what had happened. *Within an hour or so, the other girl's parents called my home, and I was forced to admit what had happened. *Since the other girl's parents had already contacted the police, they called me to get details about the incident.

A detective came to our home, and I reiterated my perception of the incident. *During the course of the evening, there were subsequent phone calls from other LE, and I asked my dad why they kept making me tell them the same thing over and over and over again. *Dad said, "They are making sure that you have your facts in order and that your recollection of the incident and description of the (perpetrators) isn't changing." *In his own way, Dad let me know that "the truth remains constant." *jmo

While I understand what you're saying there is however more to the truth and it being recalled and relayed from a high stress, adrenaline surging, traumatic event or incident.. It is much more complex than just repeating the same exact words repeatedly word for word..*

I am NOT attempting to be argumentative but rather only want to show that a PERSON's repeating the same exact words, word for word, and detail for detail is not Indicative that what they're repeating over and over is a true or factual event.. Nor does a person who does not repeat or even remember certain details.. Or as time passes and shock wears off they may remember or recall certain details clearer*Of the traumatic event.. These things do NOT make their account of event false or lies.. And that in traumatic events it is normal and occurs regularly where after the event there may even be details you have zero memory of or an unclear fuzzy memory of.. MissJames shared an extremely personal experience that just happened within this past week that is a perfect example of what I am describing.. Here it is below for those who may not have read it:
Originally Posted by MissJames
I've been grappling with whether or not I should share this. I've decided
to share some of what happened to us yesterday morning.
My youngest is medically complicated and developmentally disabled. He's been very healthy for years now.
We had, what could have been, a medical emergency as we were getting ready for school. He had a seizure ,but we weren't sure what was happening at the time.

Because we have a routine I was barely registering what exactly was going on .My husband and I were focused on the news because of the blackberry e-mail problem.
I won't go into any more detail and my son is fine,but what I discovered was,I can't tell you when he came down and got on the couch behind me or when the seizure started.I can't tell you if he had any jerking prior to when I realized he was limp. I can't even relate for sure the sequence that things happened in from the moment I realized something was wrong to when we got in the car.
When my husband and I were discussing it last night he commented about having his ear to our son's chest to listen(and feel) for his breathing ,I didn't remember him doing that! But I was right there .I never left him.

Now, my husband and 11 yr old can relate what happened completely,but ,even though I was calm on the outside and did all the right things,I was freaking out somewhere in my brain,or maybe it was my heart.

I couldn't help but relate it all to this case and some of our expectations about the parents ,what's hinky and what's not.
I'm still on the fence but trying not to judge some of the details.

.. And again much thanks to MissJames for choosing to share this with us and more than anything am so happy your son is ok:) (((((HUGS)))))

i wonder if they found in when searching the house. i'd love to know,if not that would be another thing that would make me a bit suspicious.:twocents:

I wonder also if they found the diapers DB just purchased, the baby food and empty box of wine, was all the wine gone, was any baby food used, was the packaging in the trash etc

I don't agree this woman was a simple soul, I think she is as savvy as the rest of us and is quite capable of disposing of evidence or setting up a crime scene. Her socioeconomic status is not an indication of her intelligence or street smarts. Yet I still find it hard to imagine she hurt her baby purposely, Lisa looked like a perfectly happy, smiling and blemish free baby girl so what happened must have been sudden, either she was re-homed or mommy could have smothered her in a drunken/drug induced stupor.

I wonder if the diapers and food could have been sent with Lisa to her new home.....here's hoping

I wonder if LE is aware of this angle they can go after to bring her in and arrest her.

I posted about Deborah having a Bridge Card (food stamps) several days ago. In Michigan, alcohol and tobacco products can't be purchased with the Bridge Card, but I'm not aware of other restrictions. Given the fact that DB is a single mother with dependent children and is still legally married to someone other than JI, she might qualify for government assistance. jmo

http://websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4791742&pp=50&page=4

I posted a little about this awhile back too..
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7258496&postcount=332"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LE serves search warrant on family home #4[/ame]

This is new.. to me anyway.. HLN:

VinniePolitan @Vinnie Politan
A pentagram found in a tunnel behind Baby Lisa's house. #BabyLisa yfrog.com/gzv3asej

its probably not related, who knows? I thought it was an interesting find..

That is a new tweet, the video was posted about an hour ago, but no tweets.

It is actually two spray painted stars and a spray painted moon, that I think the artisan meant to be half moon but is it 3/4, the artisan has not honed their craft at this state. a.k.a. Teen Graffiti

I am imagining a large group of teens in KC talking on their cells, texting, and sending Facebook message full of guffaws right now. Hope their networks can handle it. Lol.

I have often wondered if the baby items were purchased using some sort of state funded card that wouldn't cover the purchase of alcohol? not sure if they receive any aid, etc.. but it would make sense?:twocents:

A state card would record the purchase, which is why DB did it separately, imo. She wanted a record because it gives the impression Lisa was still at home/alive at that point in time. This was all preplanned. It is no coincidence that it took place on the first night Jeremy worked. Stranger abductions in broad daylight aren't as easily believed.

JMO

Those photos in and around the driveway side and the back of the house reminded me of a few very clear photos that I saw of the back corner of the house.

There are several spotlight lights on the driveway side top corner of the house and a couple more near the deck. If they are motion triggered lights then they would come on if anyone was on the back or side of the house. I haven't noticed if there were any on the front (driveway side) corner of the house.

Also, with a garage and other vehicles parked in the back. Why did JI come in through the front door? Or did he? If he parked where the other vehicles were parked, in the back, then how did he notice the screen pushed into the open front window? If he parked in the back then he would have triggered the motion lights and why would he walk up the driveway to enter through the front door.

If he parked in the front was that normal?

He wont get in any trouble at all, he is across the world over there. He doesnt know what she tries to qualify for and what she might lie about. She would be the one that would get in trouble. She is making out like a bandit, health coverage, and child support from hubby and and her BF (JI's) pay on top of it. Like I said, just think how her husbands VA benefits had to by law pay for little Lisa to be born. (JI could not cover DB during her pregnancy because she is married with benefits) I am sure JI now pays for Lisa though, he can only cover Lisa after she was born. Sounds like she just gets all the deals to me.

FWIW.. Regarding the separate purchases at the store I, too immediately thought it possible that DB could have been using a government card(modern day food stamps) and that this is why she purchased the wine separately because the baby items were Paid for with the card.. But I quickly dismissed it in learning that ATLEAST In our state any paper products/manufacture goods(both diapers and wipes) do not qualify therefor cannot be purchased on the welfare card.. As I said FWIW due to the fact that Missouri may be different.. Someone may be able to let us know one way or the other..

By "he" do you mean DB's husband, a soldier? What possible trouble would he face for her actions? She, on the other hand, would face prison if convicted of welfare fraud.

JMO

He wont get in any trouble at all, he is across the world over there. He doesnt know what she tries to qualify for and what she might lie about. She would be the one that would get in trouble. She is making out like a bandit, health coverage, and child support from hubby and and her BF (JI's) pay on top of it. Like I said, just think how her husbands VA benefits had to by law pay for little Lisa to be born. (JI could not cover DB during her pregnancy because she is married with benefits) I am sure JI now pays for Lisa though, he can only cover Lisa after she was born. Sounds like she just gets all the deals to me.

many separated military couples the GI will not report they are seperated therefore gets the extra housing allowance. He would have to pay it all back, the military will take his pay until paid back.

Edit to add, his commander it would be at his discretion to proceed with disciplinary action.

Those photos in and around the driveway side and the back of the house reminded me of a few very clear photos that I saw of the back corner of the house.

There are several spotlight lights on the driveway side top corner of the house and a couple more near the deck. If they are motion triggered lights then they would come on if anyone was on the back or side of the house. I haven't noticed if there were any on the front (driveway side) corner of the house.

Also, with a garage and other vehicles parked in the back. Why did JI come in through the front door? Or did he? If he parked where the other vehicles were parked, in the back, then how did he notice the screen pushed into the open front window? If he parked in the back then he would have triggered the motion lights and why would he walk up the driveway to enter through the front door.

If he parked in the front was that normal?

I remember seeing a picture of what looked like a work van and a car parked in the driveway when crime scene tape was up. I always assumed that was his work van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV