LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't followed this as closely as some of you but I'm sooo confused....
Did the cadaver dog hit at the house Lisa was reported missing from or the house where the parents are currently staying?

The parents home on North Lister.

Did the cadaver dog hit at the house Lisa was reported missing from or the house where the parents are currently staying?

At the house where Lisa went missing.

On the floor (or carpet, I haven't been able to tell) next to Deborah's bed.

NOT sleuthing the 2 boys, but we simply don't know what they told LE when they were interviewed...MOO And DB doesn't know exactly what they told LE either...MOO

I would imagine the boys were questioned about noises they may have heard in the night, after they went to sleep. I don't think they were asked much about the early part of the evening because at the time they were interviewed it was not in question. That's why LE wants to re-interview them IMO.

MOO

At the family home, in mom's bedroom, on floor.

From the house where she went missing.

The dog hit at the home they lived in when Lisa went missing. On the floor, beside the bed that mom was supposedly sleeping in, with a kitten and the 6 yr old son.

I've just read cadaver dogs will hit on menstrual blood. If true, there's an explanation I would love.

This was on a cadaver dog forum so I won't source it...but if you google "do cadaver dogs hit on menstrual blood?", you will find it.

Now NG is saying the mom bought "baby food" and diapers. The other night it was baby wipes and diapers. Sheesh.

Sorry, missed that one!
Yes, it s possible.

Hi Sarx, I agree with you that the scent could be transferred as long as the body had been dead long enough {approx 2 hours} for the death scent to become detectable.

That scent is a combination of gasses that once formulated together could be transferred to anything touching the body IMO. Those gasses form the scent that wafts thru the air and are picked up by the nasal cavities of the sniffer dog. I know you are the expert lol. I just did allot of reading on it during the Madeleine McCann case.

My, this thread is galloping !!! Bless this little Lisa and I hope she is found soon. xox

I've just read cadaver dogs will hit on menstrual blood. If true, there's an explanation I would love.

This was on a cadaver dog forum so I won't source it...but if you google "do cadaver dogs hit on menstrual blood?", you will find it.

Now NG is saying the mom bought "baby food" and diapers. The other night it was baby wipes and diapers. Sheesh.

They should have been trained not to, to ignore it.

put your question on the hrd/cadaver dog thread..

Well, hellfire. If the parents restricted the investigation that night, no wonder LE had this.

I've read that too, in this case and way before. I used to be on the ACME Dog Board Forum (which was HUGE about a decade ago, SAR and other dogs) and have seen experienced dog trainers also state that.

You do have a percentage of dogs who won't hit on that, because they've been trained to rule that out, but you also have dogs that are just wrong in their "hits". Considering Deborah had a baby that year (and we moms know how messy bloody new moms are) I think it's completely plausible that post pregnancy dead blood was on her garments or even leaked out of her as she stood up from bed.

Gross, sorry, but those are decaying human cells.

Source?

If cadaver dogs hit on menstrual blood I'll be hanged if someone goes missing from my home.

I totally know it's not you, but the "expert" on JVM is completely counter to what I am saying.

Oh...I must be stupid then...haha. I thought you said that times were variable and that it would depend on the dogs/handlers, etc. I would think that the timelines the other guy gave would fall into the times you said. Sorry...it's been a long day and I'm a bit ditzy today! :)

We have not heard from the drinking buddy neighbor. But, I'll bet she's heard from LE - many times, imo.

When Debbi changed her last sighting of Lisa by almost 4 hours, I immediately thought it was because the neighbor's time line conflicted with Debbi putting Lisa to bed at 7:30 and checking in on her at 10:30. I see upthread that some others figure the same. To me, it explains why she changed the "put to sleep" time from 7:30 to 6:40 (if say the neighbor arrived at 6:45 and never saw Lisa or any indication that Debbi was putting the baby to bed). As for completely eliminating the 10:30 check-in on Lisa, I don't know why Debbi would do that unless she is leading us to believe someone could have crept in the house through the back and taken Lisa while she was on the front stoop with the neighbor and she wouldn't have noticed because she never checked (or possibly the neighbor didn't leave until after 10:30 and the neighbor knows Debbi didn't check on Lisa at that time).

One thing I've been concerned about is that perhaps Debbi is going to imply that the oldest boy was still awake after the last time she checked on Lisa (who Debbi now claims was standing in her crib at last check-in). If it is determined that Lisa died in the house and she has some fracture or visible injury, I sure hope neither of the boys gets thrown under the bus with a bogus "I was protecting our son, there was nothing we could do for Lisa, I was so drunk, bellow..". We don't know if either of the boys is tall enough to pick Lisa up out of her crib, but if Lisa was "standing" it might make it easier. Is that why Lisa was now standing the last time Debbi checked her? I don't think either of the boys has anything to do with what happened to Lisa, but when Debbi said in a very early interview that her first thought was that one of the boys had taken her and then she realized that couldn't be, it stood out to me. Her son was supposedly in her bed and Lisa supposedly was not. That leaves Jeremy's older boy. Why won't she let those boys talk again (doesn't have to be to LE, could be to a child psychologist of her choosing with herself and LE watching)?

Just tossing stuff out of my head so I can fit more stuff in! All just pondering and thinking out loud. MOO...

I hope Lisa is alive. The hit by the cadaver dog is crushing that hope though. If Lisa died in that house, there is one person responsible and one person only, imo. Though, there could be one or two others involved in covering/protecting for the guilty party. I don't believe there was an accident. If you consider something an accident, you get help. When you hide things, lie to LE and allow countless others to suffer in order to hide your actions, then you yourself don't believe there was an accident, why should I? JMO...

KCTVPhotog_Bill Bill Lindsay
by NimaKCTV5
The KCMO police helicopter just made 3 passes over the Irwin family home on Walrond and now it looks like it's headed to the Lister house.
1 hour ago

https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

I've read that too, in this case and way before. I used to be on the ACME Dog Board Forum (which was HUGE about a decade ago, SAR and other dogs) and have seen experienced dog trainers also state that.

You do have a percentage of dogs who won't hit on that, because they've been trained to rule that out, but you also have dogs that are just wrong in their "hits". Considering Deborah had a baby that year (and we moms know how messy bloody new moms are) I think it's completely plausible that post pregnancy dead blood was on her garments or even leaked out of her as she stood up from bed.

Gross, sorry, but those are decaying human cells.

Seriously. Do not get ahead of the facts. 100% sensitivity, specificity, reliability, is NOT guaranteed here.

Not to disagree with you, I don't think an accident is likely either, but she might have died if she got out through an upstairs window. Someone might then have taken her to the bedroom.

If Baby Lisa had fallen through an upstairs window (which would have been a tragic accident), then a 911 call to report a tragic accident would have been expected - not a burglary/kidnapping cover-up.

IMO, Baby Lisa was either kidnapped (which I seriously doubt), or she was killed by one of her parents & the kidnapping claim is a ruse to cover up the murder. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back