LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but why Lin Wood? And where is she getting the money for him? He's expensive. I think she's going by the premise, "The best defense is a good offense"!

Right. And wasn't Lin Wood part of the Ramsey 'dream team' that intimidated the Boulder DA from prosecuting the Ramseys despite the Grand Jury indictment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like it or not the girl is SMART and not one to mess with. I guess there's no way she was a mousy mentally abused wife after all. I thought perhaps she was.
Yep, she's pizzed now and somebody's gonna pay.

Like it or not the girl is SMART and not one to mess with. I guess there's no way she was a mousy mentally abused wife after all. I thought perhaps she was.
Yep, she's pizzed now and somebody's gonna pay.

Who says? Because her lawyer may have called another lawyer? I don't know. That is not the way I see this. I need evidence and all I see so far is a possible meeting and we have no idea who set it up.

def·a·ma·tion
[def-uh-mey-shuhn]

noun
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny

Wonder if one of our legal experts can explain what evidence is needed to prove this.

Yeah, but why Lin Wood? And where is she getting the money for him? He's expensive. I think she's going by the premise, "The best defense is a good offense"!

Lin wood is a great lawyer. Most likely he would take contingency for a suit like that. And no one said he agreed to it yet. It is just a meeting.

Leanna doesn't need a team of lawyers if she's innocent. If she wants to put an end to speculation, all she needs to say is, "I had nothing to do with Cooper's death. I didn't plan it. I didn't help to plan it. I didn't know Ross was planning it if in fact he did."

But she's not denying involvement, is she? To me, that's the most damning evidence against her to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. That tickled me.

Seriously, though, I'm scratching my head, can any of our legal experts weigh in here? What would be the grounds for this defamation suit? I haven't seen one media outlet come right out and say she's a murderer or an accomplice, yep, plenty of inferring, suggesting, surmising based on her demeanour, actions and words in the wake of Cooper's death but no more than there is in any other controversial case. I'm stunned by this latest development.

Maybe this is damage control? IDK I haven't seen anything that would constitute deflamation.

The PCH was testimony, under oath, about what LE witnessed. The few friends that have spoken out have talked about their memories and past experiences with them.

Hopefully one of our legal smarties will explain the ins and outs of a defamation suit. I'm stumped

It's amazing how the complaint against the media is about discussing evidence that was presented in court regarding LH but the information concerning her suing should have been strictly a confidential matter and not released to the public. So who released this information, if it is true and not MSM speculation? jmo

WOW! Well, if she's in line at all with her buddy RH who she's doing it all for, she won't do that and open up all kinds of discovery in the civil suit. If she thinks the tabloid stories are bad, it's obvious she's never been on the receiving end of aggressive discovery procedures. Ok, if/when all charges are dropped and they are cleared she'd have the momentum. But right now? Terrible mistake and stupid to even let the rumor get out there.

In some way, though, it may indicate a real belief on her part that's she's innocent or she wouldn't want to go toe to toe with any media legal team on what is "true." If I were RH's attorney, and thank God I'm not, I'd be sweating any move she makes right now.

It always amazes me how some people believe that leaking something to the media is a way to help themselves. All it does is provide more fodder for negative speculation about Leanna.

Time for her to snap out of her denial and acknowledge that the guy she married is an utter loser in ever aspect possible and she failed at protecting her child from him.

JMO

It's amazing how the complaint against the media is about discussing evidence that was presented in court regarding LH but the information concerning her suing should have been strictly a confidential matter and not released to the public. So who released this information, if it is true and not MSM speculation? jmo

Very contradictory.

Much like everything in this case.

"@MPetchenikWSB: Source tells me Leanna Harris will meet with #Atlanta atty L. Lin Wood to discuss defamation case vs. "tabloid" media. #HotCarDeath. #wsbtv."

Oh brother.....

BING BING BING!

Where? Why, a defamation suit of course ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8