LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all about HER desires, with no regard for what Cooper may have wanted.

For all she knows, Cooper may have been a social butterfly and been the hit of the lunchroom, never sit alone, or be a wonderful magnetic person who finds the love of his life instead of finding heartbreak. His future was not hers to determine or state that she would deny him of that given the chance to get it back. This is ALL about her.

BBM and snipped by me with the upmost respect.

This deserves much more than the click of the 'thanks' button. :clap: :clap: :clap:

No apology necessary. You have shown more emotion for Cooper with this post than I have seen either parent able to muster.

People react to grief very differently. Some go numb. Some bawl. I vomit. My closest friend goes stone-faced and catatonic. You cannot, in my humble opinion, judge someone's grief by their outward appearance as you cannot judge someone's guilt and/or involvement by their expression or appearance at a funeral. I recall reading general discussion threads here (on Somer Thompson) prior to joining Websleuths. This little girl had been abducted, raped and murdered on the way home from school in her own neighborhood after running off from her siblings. The things said about her mother's attire and demeanor the day Somer Thompson was buried were shameful. It later came out her mother had ZERO involvement. I know that this is a forum for crime sleuthing and part of that involves speculation. I don't really think judging someone's outward appearances as 'bad' or 'telling' is accurate or appropriate, though.

This is obviously just my opinion.

I hear what you're saying. And to an extent, I agree with you. I'm wondering, though, how you take her mom's puzzlement (her mom knows her much better than any of us do) over her lack of emotion. Her mom knows if she's generally an emotional or stoic person.

Secondly, outward appearances aside, how do you explain the, "Did you say too much?" comment? I'm still trying to find an innocent explanation for that comment -- that makes sense, as well.

Her law firm might reconsider the person(s) they have spinning her PR. K-I-S-S is best. How about "Leanne is overwhelmed by the loss of her son and bewildered by the media scrutiny. She has continued to cooperate with investigators and fervently hopes there will be definitive answers soon regarding Cooper's death."

And of course we hope she is still cooperating with the investigators. I hope that she is part of trapping her husband.

That statement is brilliant and IMO would have been met with less scrutiny (at least from me) than what they released yesterday.

Seriously, you need to do PR!

I personally think she DID know. Remember the friend said that she wanted 3 or 4 children, but back in may when her friend brought up more kids LH said "This is not the time to discuss that".

To me that says something had changed big time and she knew about it.

Girlfriends and wives that are in "denial" wouldn't make such strong statements about something they had wanted so badly in their relationship (more kids), they would say something more upbeat like "I hope soon...maybe just need to get Daddy ready for the idea".

That in combination with an absence (so far) of texting between the two -- last night I asked if there was a time she stated she loved RH and DeDee provided a point where she did say that (thanks, DeDee!) -- but I'm wondering also if they were not on good terms and kept up a front for others but behind closed doors just went through the motions and stayed out of each other's way. That could be the case whether she's complicit in this or not. She could have "gone numb" a while ago either way as well. Her efforts to protect him could be because she is guilty OR because she's trying to perpetuate the false front they were putting up...

Even numb people have moments of strong emotion (ime) -- her tears at the PCH could have been from overwhelming anger as well -- personally that's what would always get me when I was "numb", just this overwhelming anger -- and the harder I tried NOT to cry, the harder it was to get it together... and of course I always told people I wasn't angry; I'd euphemize it, "Oh, I'm just disappointed... just frustrated... of course I'm not angry; why would I be angry?"

There's also the misguided notion held by a lot of women that in order to be a strong woman you can't show anything, and she may be one of those -- I'm just curious to see if more time spent away from RH prompts visible changes in her demeanor and behavior...

All JMO

I'll say this. When a friend committed suicide his wife was just stoic. She was on meds. And it was obvious. It does not look like that to me. I do believe people grieve differently but this is odd to me. I would have had a huge reaction if I found out in court that my dh was sexting. So I have to believe she knew it before and was braced for it, prepared for it.

And stoic when hearing how Cooper clawed his face, thrashed his head around, and died with his eyes open, mouth open with his tongue protruding.

That part made ME cry and Cooper is not my baby. But, not LH. Not a single reaction. Zip, zilch, nada, nothing.

She didn't even chomp her nasty gum harder

I hear what you're saying. And to an extent, I agree with you. I'm wondering, though, how you take her mom's puzzlement (her mom knows her much better than any of us do) over her lack of emotion. Her mom knows if she's generally an emotional or stoic person.

Secondly, outward appearances aside, how do you explain the, "Did you say too much?" comment? I'm still trying to find an innocent explanation for that comment -- that makes sense, as well.

Yes, her Mom knows her better than anyone, I totally agree. On the day of the PCH, there is a woman sitting either right next to her or in back of her that has an astonished look on her face as the info comes out about RH's sexting habits, his searches on the computer, etc. and she looks directly at LH as she is hearing this. I did not know at the time this was her mother. I do now and I find it interesting that this woman looks at her daughter as she's hearing these things and LH can barely muster a sigh. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but I have a feeling this woman has been having some very long talks with her daughter and it's just possible this is how the truth is going to come out. That was her cherished grandson that lost his life and IMO she will get to the bottom of it.

leanna1.jpg

People react to grief very differently. Some go numb. Some bawl. I vomit. My closest friend goes stone-faced and catatonic. You cannot, in my humble opinion, judge someone's grief by their outward appearance as you cannot judge someone's guilt and/or involvement by their expression or appearance at a funeral. I recall reading general discussion threads here (on Somer Thompson) prior to joining Websleuths. This little girl had been abducted, raped and murdered on the way home from school in her own neighborhood after running off from her siblings. The things said about her mother's attire and demeanor the day Somer Thompson was buried were shameful. It later came out her mother had ZERO involvement. I know that this is a forum for crime sleuthing and part of that involves speculation. I don't really think judging someone's outward appearances as 'bad' or 'telling' is accurate or appropriate, though.

This is obviously just my opinion.

ITA with every statement....looking at someone and speculating based on one's own reactions to grief is baseless. No matter what, no other person on earth can be in her head or read her mind. It's simply impossible to "know" someone or "judge" their thoughts/behavior by the way they look. I'm actually quite curious to hear what all will come out about their marriage and relationship....waiting with bated breath....we already know quite a bit about RH, but actually very, very little about LH. As seemed to be the norm, so far it's all been about him, him, him and more him....who knows what all has happened between them? JMO, IMO, MOO....

That in combination with an absence (so far) of texting between the two -- last night I asked if there was a time she stated she loved RH and DeDee provided a point where she did say that (thanks, DeDee!) -- but I'm wondering also if they were not on good terms and kept up a front for others but behind closed doors just went through the motions and stayed out of each other's way. That could be the case whether she's complicit in this or not. She could have "gone numb" a while ago either way as well. Her efforts to protect him could be because she is guilty OR because she's trying to perpetuate the false front they were putting up...

Even numb people have moments of strong emotion (ime) -- her tears at the PCH could have been from overwhelming anger as well -- personally that's what would always get me when I was "numb", just this overwhelming anger -- and the harder I tried NOT to cry, the harder it was to get it together... and of course I always told people I wasn't angry; I'd euphemize it, "Oh, I'm just disappointed... just frustrated... of course I'm not angry; why would I be angry?"

There's also the misguided notion held by a lot of women that in order to be a strong woman you can't show anything, and she may be one of those -- I'm just curious to see if more time spent away from RH prompts visible changes in her demeanor and behavior...

All JMO

BBM - Her tears at the PCH? I must have missed that altogether.

And stoic when hearing how Cooper clawed his face, thrashed his head around, and died with his eyes open, mouth open with his tongue protruding.

That part made ME cry and Cooper is not my baby. But, not LH. Not a single reaction. Zip, zilch, nada, nothing.

That's what got me too. Numb I can relate to, even composure to an extent in very controlled and undemonstrative people but surely even numbness is penetrated when you're sitting there listening to someone describe your child's horrifically painful death. But LH, nope, not a flicker, not a nostril flare or a throat movement as if swallowing or fighting back tears, not one outward sign of pain/horror/shock - nothing.

BBM - Her tears at the PCH? I must have missed that altogether.

According to some observers there were a couple points she wiped her eyes -- all during moments that RH was doing the same, iirc -- so speculation is that she only cared about RH and what happens to him.... I'm wondering if it was flashes of anger, thinking perhaps she was NUMB except for seething anger, and that hearing people talk about what a "wonderful father" RH was really just triggered something in her and ticked her off.... just a possibility...

In that picture a couple posts above, I see a different LH than the gum-chomping one -- it's just a moment and the feed I watched never showed her so I wasn't able to observe much -- but I see someone who is exhausted and very possibly just numb and trying to keep it together, very possibly someone who is angry and ashamed of RH.

ETA: One of our locals, MSollecito, has a post over in alternate theories -- she was at PCH and observed LH appearing to need help from family when it came time to get up and leave the courtroom

Just the thought of that precious child's confusion, pain and torment absolutely guts me.
My eyes well up with tears and my throat begins to clamp up just typing the above.

People can claim others grieve "differently"...and that's true. But there is a common thread to grieving ...we ALL know it.

this woman is so far away from the spectrum of "normal"... IMO it becomes laughable to claim she's a grieving mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"@MPetchenikWSB: Source tells me Leanna Harris will meet with #Atlanta atty L. Lin Wood to discuss defamation case vs. "tabloid" media. #HotCarDeath. #wsbtv."

"@MPetchenikWSB: Source tells me Leanna Harris will meet with #Atlanta atty L. Lin Wood to discuss defamation case vs. "tabloid" media. #HotCarDeath. #wsbtv."

Interesting. Already seeking lawsuits when she's still under investigation. Sheesh.

Her child is 4 weeks dead and her husband is sitting in jail, accused of causing it and she is looking at a defamation case. WTH I must have my priorities mixed up.

Yes it would, but I don't believe he has an Apple computer or iPad from the items listed in the search warrant that I have seen. The investigators will likely have to go through Apple to gain access to the cloud to see if the messages store there. I'm not sure they store on the cloud, but they do sync between Apple devices.

IIRC, Harris' four Apple devices were listed in the second set of search warrants.

The new warrant applications were granted for Harris' Dell Computer Tower, Google Chromecast, MacBook Pro Laptop, Lenovo Think Pad, Apple MacBook, Apple Ipad and Iphone.

Those warrants show police plan to search for "information pertaining to finances, credit card debt, business information, life insurance, emails/communication regard child, wife and family issues, photos/videos of the child to show development, information about car seat searches, searches regarding in-car deaths, communications with other people on the days leading up to and the incident date, information on life insurance policies and any other information related to this incident."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/2014/07/04/hot-car-death-ross-harris/12211179/

Interesting. Already seeking lawsuits when she's still under investigation. Sheesh.

It's things like this that make me sick. What does she think was going to happen? Not that it is right, but this is what happens when a crime is committed. It is a high profile case, so this is going to happen, people saying things about a spouse or family member. The last thing on the face of the earth, I would be doing is a lawsuit. It's a move like this that causes people to talk. Get your priorities in order, and good luck, it is, IMO, going to be hard to be successful in a lawsuit like this.

OMG! A couple of our members totally called this last night!! :eek:

Add THIS to the list of odd things not in line with a grieving mother. I had a good friend that lost her 10 year old daughter to PAM. She spent the better part of her time in bed unable to function. How does LH has the strength and fortitude to talk to a lawyer about a lawsuit?

She makes me want to vomit. It is all about the $$$$ with these two

Lin Wood...thud!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads