Lee Hollander - Attorney representing Mark Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm DMACKY.... That is a fantastic observation "he hasn't read the documents released last week"
Why would he want to read about CWW; his client's best friend, brother from another Mother who drove all the way to Florida, and ended up on Jarvis Rd, the same day Teresa Sievers was murdered? After all, it has nothing to do with his client, Mr. Sievers. dontcha ya know? :banghead::banghead:
Pretty lame. I'd be pretty peeved if my lawyer said that. Doesn't seem to have much confidence in his client.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bbm DMACKY.... That is a fantastic observation "he hasn't read the documents released last week"
Why would he want to read about CWW; his client's best friend, brother from another Mother who drove all the way to Florida, and ended up on Jarvis Rd, the same day Teresa Sievers was murdered? After all, it has nothing to do with his client, Mr. Sievers. dontcha ya know? :banghead::banghead:
And "dontcha know, whats a guy to do ?" [emoji41]

underlined: also from article
Hollander said he hadn't read the documents released last week that alleged his client planned his wife's death.
--------------------------------------------
Umm maybe he should read the documents that were released last week I :dunno:...instead of going ONLY what your client says...
BBM ~ And no Hollander, it's the other way around. YOUR client MS is screwing with YOU. Of course he didn't do it. Neither did CWW, and he's got affidavit's from the whole Trailer park to PROVE it. :giggle:

He wouldn't be a good salesman either..

-Nin

So tactfully said, MrsArk. :)

Expressed my thoughts as well.
Either he's a crappy lawyer or doesn't believe or care about MS' defense.
Maybe the funds ran out and he ended up with Holla'

I totally agree, but I hope MS doesn't read this and decide to obtain a more assertive attorney who can spin this case like a jet-fueled top! :dervish:
Right, stick with Mr. Holla.

Right, stick with Mr. Holla.

As soon as the doc dumps came out, his response was that 'he hasn't had time to read them.' Then states that people are just 'messin' with him'.

As soon as the doc dumps came out, his response was that 'he hasn't had time to read them.' Then states that people are just 'messin' with him'.

Your right irish, every time he has speaks to the media he says he hasn't read the documents yet. Now I'm not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
:thinking: but I'm thinking that might be a good place for him to start.

ETA ~ Hi MsJosie :wave: Good to see you here!

Your right irish, every time he has speaks to the media he says he hasn't read the documents yet. Now I'm not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
:thinking: but I'm thinking that might be a good place for him to start.

ETA ~ Hi MsJosie :wave: Good to see you here!

You all know he's read them.
But by saying he hasn't he does not have to answer any questions!

Its possible he hasn't read the documents. Reading the truth would make it more difficult to represent his client at this point. Once MS is arrested, he'll have plenty of reading to catch up on. That is, if he is still MS's attorney then. I'll be surprised if he stays on. More likely, MS will get a new criminal defense attorney who wants to make a name for herself/himself, and Mr. Hollander will wash his hands of the whole thing.

Just because HE didn't read them doesn't mean someone else didn't read them for or to him. ;)

Quoted by Dmacky: Your right irish, every time he has speaks to the media he says he hasn't read the documents yet. Now I'm not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
but I'm thinking that might be a good place for him to start.

ETA ~ Hi MsJosie Good to see you here!

Lol, Dmacky.....Holiday Inn Express :). I'm a medical paralegal, and me thinks said attorney has read the documents or at least has heard about some of what was revealed, but it just looks sooooo bad for MS that he has nothing much to say at this point.

Agree! He knows exactly what's in those documents, but for him it's not pertinent to his client. Once Sievers gets arrested, THAT'S when he'll have a problem 'splainin himself. He has to admit then that he's read the docs because they are about HIS client!

You have to know, those documents will be mandatory reading for each and every WS'er following this case!

I agree with y'all, Hollander is just playing dumb as his para legal is probably the one who read them and took notes for him.

Until Mark is arrested, Hollanders hands are tied as to what he can do. Mark is free with no restrictions, he says he is not guilty, as all criminals say. LE says the investigation is still going on which tells Hollander there is more to come. It's just what, when, and who will be arrested next?

Hollander is more than likely so over dealing with MS that he wishes daily for the arrest to come down far worse than we do!

I assume CWW and his lawyer are entitled to these documents free of charge (but not sure). Would MS have to pay for copies for himself and his lawyer?

It may be cheaper to wait until he gets charged.

Surely his attorney reads the news, right? Come on, I'm not buying it.

Surely his attorney reads the news, right? Come on, I'm not buying it.

His attorney has probably read as much as he can. But why admit to reading anything? When the inevitable arrest and charges hit MS, the first job of the attorney (maybe a new attorney by then) will be to drag out the process as long as possible (especially if MS gets bail). No better way to do that than take 2 years to read 30,000+ pages of "evidence".

Are we allowed to talk about Lee Hollander in regards to past trial experience and ratings?

I assume CWW and his lawyer are entitled to these documents free of charge (but not sure). Would MS have to pay for copies for himself and his lawyer?

It may be cheaper to wait until he gets charged.

He wouldn't be entitled to copies. But if I were his lawyer, I would be on Websleuths reading them. :)

Lee, if you're here, you better contribute to the PayPal fund!

He wouldn't be entitled to copies. But if I were his lawyer, I would be on Websleuths reading them. :)

Lee, if you're here, you better contribute to the PayPal fund!

AZ... Wouldn't the client have to approve the time spent to go through all of that? (I would guess I spent a good 20 hours going through everything... ). Does a client normally approve such a thing in this situation?

How does approval to go ahead and spend >20 hours payment usually work BEFORE charges ( assuming he's paying for it and not getting it pro bono for the lawyer to get publicity)?

For this case I'm thinking the lawyers have it for the "Jose Baez " reason ?

What could he put up as collateral for the long term since his house has a lien and he's ? upside down?

I'm thinking perhaps he has not reviewed it all because he has not been paid to do it, and not allowed to do with payments it by his client?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back