Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
have the LE searched the place yet? or do they know about it?

That would have been a good question to ask the neighbors.. if they had seen police there at all... maybe Michelle or KB did ask that.. I'd be very interested to find out the answer to that as well!

It surely seems strange that he was digging through dirt ... in this location. It seems that someone may have told him specifically to look here for something.

Oh, ITA, I think it is quite possible that someone told him to look for something there. I am just not convinced that it was the defense or the Anthony family that initiated it... I think it must have come from a call in tip. It just doesn't look to me like there is a way to "drive up" to the back of the house, and if the neighbor came out to talk to the WS person and the reporter, she would have said something about a car or cars being at the house last summer when no one lived there, so I doubt that Casey was parking there and spending the night! I also doubt that she walked in carrying a drugged Caylee to deposit her there for the night. Anyone could have looked through the information just as those on this site did and found an empty house with that name and decided to suggest that someone should look there. What a bonus for the defense if they had found ANYTHING incriminating there... drug paraphanalia, stolen electronics, anything to allow them to say "hey look, a bad person named Gonzales lived right there in the neighborhood"... it didn't pan out... THEY dropped it and moved on. Remember the defense and the Anthonys did NOTHING with this tape. Someone else used it to try to make a profit for themselves as soon as they saw the case was winding down and their own involvement was ended. The PI Hoover decided it was now or never if he wanted to get some bucks!

Just a thought.
The PI's were told the body was at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban.
They searched one side of Suburban (back of Brackenwood), but did not find body. Then they phoned for more instructions or just decided to search other side of road (Suburban). Probably still could not find body and got on phone for more instructions. Did not find body, but were close?

Oh, ITA, I think it is quite possible that someone told him to look for something there. I am just not convinced that it was the defense or the Anthony family that initiated it... I think it must have come from a call in tip. It just doesn't look to me like there is a way to "drive up" to the back of the house, and if the neighbor came out to talk to the WS person and the reporter, she would have said something about a car or cars being at the house last summer when no one lived there, so I doubt that Casey was parking there and spending the night! I also doubt that she walked in carrying a drugged Caylee to deposit her there for the night. Anyone could have looked through the information just as those on this site did and found an empty house with that name and decided to suggest that someone should look there. What a bonus for the defense if they had found ANYTHING incriminating there... drug paraphanalia, stolen electronics, anything to allow them to say "hey look, a bad person named Gonzales lived right there in the neighborhood"... it didn't pan out... THEY dropped it and moved on. Remember the defense and the Anthonys did NOTHING with this tape. Someone else used it to try to make a profit for themselves as soon as they saw the case was winding down and their own involvement was ended. The PI Hoover decided it was now or never if he wanted to get some bucks!

Understood ..... but considering the other location that they took a video of ..... this one should be checked out by LE.

THEORY ONLY .....

Seeing how close this is makes me wonder if the cell phone pings we thought were coming from her sneaking back to the A's house were actually pinging from here. It would most likely be the same cell tower.

So she could have been here rather than home. Which would also fit into the time of death scenario. She pinged at the A's while she was here doing the deed?

I am with you on theory here - she would indeed ping off same towers and not far from Lee's either. Some things here are really making sense to me now. ?'s I have been going over and over for months in my mind.

I only hope LE follows thru here and gets evidence from inside this house if any of this is just more than a theory.

Funn you mention that.
I looked at the map from another poster and there is a home on Brackenwood Dr that backs onto Suburban (at the point where Brackenwood curves) that looks like it has some trucks and white building in the backyard. Is it possible DC was looking in the woods on the North side of Suburdan dr?

Wow all the way back to post 3o you sure were quick. Not far into this thread and you guys had it pegged. Way to Go!!

I would feel better if at least ONE LOCAL WS'er said that they called LE to inform them of this info.

If any of them watch the news, they know now. I figured that LE had to have gone over that tape with a fine tooth comb and would have figured it out long before we did otherwise I would have emailed Yuri too.

Great job Marellano!!

Has anyone checked to see if LE knows about this location? I'm concerned that a potential crime scene might be compromised if the wrong people catch wind of this information.

Excellent post. I hope someone can confirm that for us.

THEORY ONLY .....

Seeing how close this is makes me wonder if the cell phone pings we thought were coming from her sneaking back to the A's house were actually pinging from here. It would most likely be the same cell tower.

So she could have been here rather than home. Which would also fit into the time of death scenario. She pinged at the A's while she was here doing the deed?

Interesting thought. :waitasec:

This is what I was thinking. I've always wondered where she spent the nights between June 9th and June 15th. I'm wondering if she used the house as a crash pad. She may have even been using it to stash a drugged Caylee while she was out partying and boinking.

I'm guessing that in the same cyptic message that the PI got about where Caylee was dumped there was another clue about the house and that they should go there and look for evidence that KC left behind.

Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.

Just popping in to say WOW! NICE work and congratulations dear excellent sleuthers! My first thoughts were much like the above quote. I agree this could be where Casey was laying low and/or stashing Caylee (while she was "working" and Caylee was "with the nanny"). It sure seems to connect a few dots, and it has been vacant a year. We know Casey used the name Zanny prior to that, but what about Gonzalez? When did that first come up (within the year)? I'm also curious to know whether or not Casey could watch the comings and goings of C&G from here. Very interesting discovery.

My brain is in overdrive (just got here and am excitedly readingreadingreading), but had to say how impressed I am (yet again) by you guys. Can't wait to learn from and watch what is about to go down on WS's! :blowkiss:

Wow! Great work to Michelle and all of those involved!:clap: I dont think Casey was staying here on a regular basis as the neighbors would have surely noticed her and after all of this blew up in the media would have recognized her as the one going in and out of the house. I do think that she may have put something there to help her Nanny kidnapping story. Maybe the clothes from the doll or little Caylees clothes?

You have that right. I would have never guessed it was is a neighborhood like it is. It looks from the back like it would be out in the sticks somewhere to be in such bad shape and no one complaining. All that stuff wow!

I agree. I really thought it would be on a busy street because those spindles on the porch were so old looking. Now I know: unmaintained.

I think it was Bond who posted the driving directions from TL's house to the As' house to look for abandoned homes along the way. I followed it in Live Maps this afternoon and the only home that stood out was - you guessed it - the Brackenwood home. And I didn't realize it was THE Brackenwood home that was being discussed until I looked closer.

Understood ..... but considering the other location that they took a video of ..... this one should be checked out by LE.

Again... ITA... and unless they are totally obtuse and not doing their jobs... I am sure that they immediately asked for the location of the house when the tape was given to them and have already checked it out to their full satisfaction. How could LE not be interested in where the house was when all of us HERE were so determined to figure it out? Why in the world would they NOT want to know and check it out immediately for themselves? If they have not done so as of LAST WEEK when the story broke... then maybe we should be sleuthing a bit about why they did not do so! Or maybe LE knew about it six months ago and already knew there was nothing there...all kinds of possibilities here.

marellano, do you know if LE has been to the house yet or have they been notified?

Remember when Casey said she was looking to buy a home (to Amy). [Yes, I know Casey told Amy a ton of lies.] Granted, this was NOT the area Casey said she was thinking about, but *if* at any time she actually considered getting out of the A family home but still stay nearby (oh, like LEE did) then MAYBE she knew about this house on the next street.

Casey was already using the name "Zani" as the invisinanny. Maybe she saw that Hernan G was selling his house and simply combined the names.

It's PRETTY DARN CONVENIENT for Casey that he/they allegedly went back to PR leaving the house to sit vacant for a year.

Maybe this is why Casey appeared so indignant that the police did not discover her obvious clues!

No, it was not factual, it was an OPINION offered by someone the reporter interviewed. The reporter just found out about the house a few hours ago, she certainly hasn't had time to substantiate any kind of factual evidence that it was staged. The comment was offered as someone's assumption. So much good sleuthing has been done here, let's not ruin it with putting out FALSE information.

There would be no motivation for the defense attorneys, the PIs or anyone else I can think of to "stage" a scene. The neighbor said the family moved a YEAR ago.... long before Caylee disappeared... and that would be EASY to prove due to mail deliveries, shut off of water, electric, trash, or cable services, etc. There was no Z. F. G. name involved, no way to show a connection to Casey -- as she never gave that house or address to LE. It makes much more sense that they were just following up on someone else's suspicions. If a nasty mess of a house like that was in my neighborhood, I might have called in a tip just to hopefully call attention to it and get some LE or other city official out there to condemn the property and get it cleaned up!

With all due respect, the Brackenwood house being the house on the video at one point was only an opinion. Now it is no longer an opinion, but a certainty. I believe that most of us have enough of a handle on this bizarre case to be able to discuss possibilities of why this particular house was filmed.

I would feel better if at least ONE LOCAL WS'er said that they called LE to inform them of this info.

Besides the fact that LE interviewed both DC and JH in person, this is now on the local media. If they didn't know before they will now.

We need to see and HEAR the rest of that video. Seems to me they were supposed to go and get her, move her to the house, only they never found that little baby. So, why go to the house? Looking for the key? I wonder if they gained entrance to the house, via the sliding doors, and did some more stage hand work. So, they go back the next day, still no luck.
Why drop it? I am missing something...possibly a brain cell...

LL--this theory fits the circumstances very well. Recall that Angel Who Cares overheard the SA's whispering that DC was within 10 feet of the remains. No psychic was the key here--impatientredhead pointed out that the psychic's dream / call was 15th but Hoover was contacted by DC on 14th.

I am appalled at the defense and the A family if this staging is true. :shocked2:

EXCELLENT WORK, ECS AND MARELLANO! HOORAY! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member