DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Boyles Radio Show - July 21, 1998
Linda Wilcox Interview

Random clips from the housekeeper:

LINDA WILCOX: Gut feeling more than anything. But even now, more than then, I would (something) on everything I have that a stranger did not kill JonBenet. The lay of the house doesn't...it would be very difficult. Possibly, there are people who are professional. But then they would have done a professional job. Lots of little things contribute to my belief. Someone who didn't know that house, really well, couldn't have done what they done (sic) without being noticed. It's not possible. It is physically impossible. You had to know little things. Like for example, you walk in the room and hit the switch, the light doesn't come on. See, cause when the room was redone, they put in a ceiling fan, one of the metal ones, without a light kit on it. The only light in her room was the lamp between the two beds. You have to physically walk over and turn it on. It isn't run by the switch. The switch was meant to run the overhead ceiling light which was removed to install the ceiling fan.

Like, JonBenet, for example. She got no affection at all when she was little except maybe from their nanny. Until she started to perform or produce, she was basically ignored. At one point, John was complaining because he had to get her dressed one morning because Suzanne had been out of town. He couldn't find any clothes that matched. The reason was, she was wearing cast-offs from Burke because she didn't have any clothes of her own.

PETER BOYLES: We look at so many photos and videos of this child wearing adult, woman sexy costumes, you know something about some Halloween costumes.

LINDA WILCOX: This particular Halloween costume, it was the Halloween, it would have been 1994 probably. Yeah, the Halloween of '94. And she had this, it was actually kind of cute, it was this little witches costume but it wasn't your standard, you know, black dress, pointy hat, it had orange criss-cross striping and it had a little cape. You know most little kids would say, you know, she said I'm gonna be a witch for halloween but I'm not going to be a bad witch. I'm going to be a good, sexy witch. And this is from the voice of a 4-year-old.

PETER BOYLES: She said, a good, sexy witch at 4?

LINDA WILCOX: It was a witch costume. Most kids would have just said, you know, I'm not a bad witch, I'm a good witch. But her mom is there and then Patsy walked in the room and said, "Yeah, she's gonna be a sexy witch."

Peter Boyles Radio Show - July 21, 1998
Linda Wilcox Interview

Random clips from the housekeeper:

LINDA WILCOX: Gut feeling more than anything. But even now, more than then, I would (something) on everything I have that a stranger did not kill JonBenet. The lay of the house doesn't...it would be very difficult. Possibly, there are people who are professional. But then they would have done a professional job. Lots of little things contribute to my belief. Someone who didn't know that house, really well, couldn't have done what they done (sic) without being noticed. It's not possible. It is physically impossible. You had to know little things. Like for example, you walk in the room and hit the switch, the light doesn't come on. See, cause when the room was redone, they put in a ceiling fan, one of the metal ones, without a light kit on it. The only light in her room was the lamp between the two beds. You have to physically walk over and turn it on. It isn't run by the switch. The switch was meant to run the overhead ceiling light which was removed to install the ceiling fan.

Like, JonBenet, for example. She got no affection at all when she was little except maybe from their nanny. Until she started to perform or produce, she was basically ignored. At one point, John was complaining because he had to get her dressed one morning because Suzanne had been out of town. He couldn't find any clothes that matched. The reason was, she was wearing cast-offs from Burke because she didn't have any clothes of her own.

PETER BOYLES: We look at so many photos and videos of this child wearing adult, woman sexy costumes, you know something about some Halloween costumes.

LINDA WILCOX: This particular Halloween costume, it was the Halloween, it would have been 1994 probably. Yeah, the Halloween of '94. And she had this, it was actually kind of cute, it was this little witches costume but it wasn't your standard, you know, black dress, pointy hat, it had orange criss-cross striping and it had a little cape. You know most little kids would say, you know, she said I'm gonna be a witch for halloween but I'm not going to be a bad witch. I'm going to be a good, sexy witch. And this is from the voice of a 4-year-old.

PETER BOYLES: She said, a good, sexy witch at 4?

LINDA WILCOX: It was a witch costume. Most kids would have just said, you know, I'm not a bad witch, I'm a good witch. But her mom is there and then Patsy walked in the room and said, "Yeah, she's gonna be a sexy witch."

I have always felt and have stated that IMO the sexual abuse came from PR side of the family. Again ... from Nedra’s comment that all children are a little abused, to PP teaching BR to yell @ anyone coming into his bedroom to “GO AWAY”. I have to ask myself why would this ever be necessary for your Aunt to teach you this? NP babysat the children when PR was going through treatment and was consumed with the cancer and nothing else. JB was 3 when she started entering the pageant circuit. Obviously considering the timeline NP started this and PR may have just felt obligated to continue and became frustrated with all the work it entailed. For it has been said that both JR and PR were lazy people. I still feel it was highly unusual for JB to wink at MA and to be dressing up as a “sexy” witch @ 4 years old. It is not normal for a 4 year old little girl to be so wise in sexual matters ... unless they are victims.
Obviously JR was a womanizer and a control freak i.e. Always taking his shoes off when entering the house, turning off the vacuum because he didn’t like noise, PR major job was to make sure nobody annoyed JR. While JR could have been the molester somehow I find it hard to put that into the dynamics of this family, although anything is possible. Dysfunction at it’s best.

I have always felt and have stated that IMO the sexual abuse came from PR side of the family. Again ... from Nedra’s comment that all children are a little abused, to PP teaching BR to yell @ anyone coming into his bedroom to “GO AWAY”. I have to ask myself why would this ever be necessary for your Aunt to teach you this? NP babysat the children when PR was going through treatment and was consumed with the cancer and nothing else. JB was 3 when she started entering the pageant circuit. Obviously considering the timeline NP started this and PR may have just felt obligated to continue and became frustrated with all the work it entailed. For it has been said that both JR and PR were lazy people. I still feel it was highly unusual for JB to wink at MA and to be dressing up as a “sexy” witch @ 4 years old. It is not normal for a 4 year old little girl to be so wise in sexual matters ... unless they are victims.
Obviously JR was a womanizer and a control freak i.e. Always taking his shoes off when entering the house, turning off the vacuum because he didn’t like noise, PR major job was to make sure nobody annoyed JR. While JR could have been the molester somehow I find it hard to put that into the dynamics of this family, although anything is possible. Dysfunction at it’s best.

Rain on my Parade,
The whole family were dysfunctional. Patsy likely thought nanny's and housekeeper's could replace her, while she toured the social circuit?

You can tell this from the stuff Patsy is buying, doing her own artwork, instead of purchasing expensive gallery pieces, mixing art periods in her choice of room decor, etc.

I reckon both Burke and JonBenet were neglected, possibly not in a material sense, but emotionally?

The knock on effect down the line was whatever Burke and JonBenet had to see a therapist about?

Once again Patsy probably thought problem solved, e.g. therapy, but one of the Grand Jury counts is for child abuse ...

Patsy must have known, what happened to JonBenet was no big surprise, check her response to being told about JonBenet and the evidence for chronic abuse?

BPD 1998 -Interview with Patsy, excerpt
25 TOM HANEY: Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are

1 you aware that there had been prior vaginal

2 intrusion on JonBenet?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.

4 Prior to the night she was killed?

5 TOM HANEY: Correct.

6 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.

7 TOM HANEY: Didn't know that?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I didn't.

9 TOM HANEY: Does that surprise you?

10 PATSY RAMSEY: Extremely.

11 TOM HANEY: Does that shock you?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: It shocks me.

13 TOM HANEY: Does it bother you?

14 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, it does.

15 TOM HANEY: Who, how could she have

16 been violated like that?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. This

18 is the absolute first time I ever heard that.

19 TOM HANEY: Take a minute, if you

20 would, I mean this seems -- you know, you didn't

21 know that before right now, the 25th, at 2:32?

22 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I absolutely

23 did not.

Really, kids in therapy and Patsy is totally ignorant?

Rain on my Parade,
The whole family were dysfunctional. Patsy likely thought nanny's and housekeeper's could replace her, while she toured the social circuit?

You can tell this from the stuff Patsy is buying, doing her own artwork, instead of purchasing expensive gallery pieces, mixing art periods in her choice of room decor, etc.

I reckon both Burke and JonBenet were neglected, possibly not in a material sense, but emotionally?

The knock on effect down the line was whatever Burke and JonBenet had to see a therapist about?

Once again Patsy probably thought problem solved, e.g. therapy, but one of the Grand Jury counts is for child abuse ...

Patsy must have known, what happened to JonBenet was no big surprise, check her response to being told about JonBenet and the evidence for chronic abuse?

BPD 1998 -Interview with Patsy, excerpt

Really, kids in therapy and Patsy is totally ignorant?

PR knew; how could she not? She just looked the other way. Perhaps she didn’t know how to deal with it. I honestly feel like it ran down hill from NP.
By the way, I really enjoy your input here!

PR knew; how could she not? She just looked the other way. Perhaps she didn’t know how to deal with it. I honestly feel like it ran down hill from NP.

Rain on my Parade,

BBM: Nice of you to say, thanks.

Of course Patsy looked the other way. The thing is did she allow JonBenet to be abused?

If you run through the parents statements they tell different stories at different points and they contradict. Alike John reading to JonBenet after carrying her to bed, i.e. this means JonBenet was wide awake.

This means all three Ramsey's have been lying over the years about what happened that night, they kept changing their version of events to suit the circumstances. John at one point claimed Patsy had no knowledge about the gifts being kept in the wine-cellar, i.e. John is distancing Patsy from the crime-scene.

Burke claimed he had slept through it all, never heard a thing, until the parents were forced to admit yes he was awake during the 911 call, oops.

So one of those Ramsey's is being covered for, if you are PDI it will be Patsy and JDI, John etc.

Perhaps she didn’t know how to deal with it.
Possibly, depends how serious it became. The pediatrician destroyed Burke and JonBenet's medical records, why do that if there is nothing to hide?

UKGuy,

Rain on my Parade,

BBM: Nice of you to say, thanks.

Your most welcome.

Of course Patsy looked the other way. The thing is did she allow JonBenet to be abused?

I know I read many years ago that PR was aware of the doctor playtime between JB and BR. Obviously those resources are no longer available. PR would invite friends for BR when they went on trips as a distraction. Just like she did for JB funeral, but I am sure that was out of convenience for PR. So, I would say yes. Somebody folded that dictionary page to point to the word incest, but who?

If you run through the parents statements they tell different stories at different points and they contradict. Alike John reading to JonBenet after carrying her to bed, i.e. this means JonBenet was wide awake.

This means all three Ramsey's have been lying over the years about what happened that night, they kept changing their version of events to suit the circumstances. John at one point claimed Patsy had no knowledge about the gifts being kept in the wine-cellar, i.e. John is distancing Patsy from the crime-scene.

Burke claimed he had slept through it all, never heard a thing, until the parents were forced to admit yes he was awake during the 911 call, oops.

So one of those Ramsey's is being covered for, if you are PDI it will be Patsy and JDI, John etc.

Exactly! They all lied and contradicted one another and even themselves. This is why (other then the lack of evidence of a intruder); I know w/out a doubt the family was involved in her death.

The pediatrician destroyed Burke and JonBenet's medical records, why do that if there is nothing to hide?

Oh there was much to hide. I guess he didn’t want to end up like JB and many others connected to crime. He was probably instructed to do so.

Yes, UKGuy has been here for a very long time indeed & quite valiantly correcting the common misconceptions of the case & providing in depth knowledge....

I tip my hat to you UKGuy

More interesting tidbits from Tom Haney and Patsy Ramsey interview June 1998

PATSY RAMSEY: Okay. I awakened
that morning, probably somewhere between 5:30
and 6. We are going to take off for the airport
just at 7, we were going to the lake house. I
got up and walked over here to my bathroom right
in here.

TRIP DeMUTH: I am sorry, I missed
what you said, what time you said.

PATSY RAMSEY: Sometime
between 5:30 and 6 a.m. And walked around
here to the bathroom and I did not take a shower
that morning, so I don't know, you know, what
exactly I did here. I mean other than just get
dressed, brush my teeth, put on my make up. And
get ready to go.

TOM HANEY: Okay. And how long do
you think all that in the bathroom took?

PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, 20, 30 minutes.

TRIP DeMUTH: Okay, Tom, could I
clarify one thing. So what's your estimate of
the total time you spent in the guest bedroom,
laundry room area before you started heading
down the stairs, what's your best estimate?

PATSY RAMSEY: Five or ten
minutes.

Okay, let’s refresh:pR called the police @ 5:52 a.m ~ giving PR 27 minutes to: wake up, brush her teeth, dress, fix her hair, put on makeup, miss with JB outfit and bag on 2nd floor, find note (read 1st paragraph), run up the stairs, scream for JR, push JB door open, Wait for JR on 2nd floor @ watch him check JB room, then see him leave to check on BR, run back downstairs, pace at the wet bar (waiting for JR to arrive in his underwear) & then direct her to call 911.

And then there is this:

TOM HANEY: You scream for John?

PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding with no
audible response).
TOM HANEY: Do you remember exactly
what words you used, was it more than just John
or--

PATSY RAMSEY: I remember my voice
was just cracking. I mean it was like "John",
like that. I mean like, I can't even, you know,
I hear my scream and I hear his scream when he
came up from the basement,
I mean it was just a
horrible thing. You know, it was just --

TOM HANEY: You're just wandering
around in this area?

PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.

TOM HANEY: And that's the area
just--

PATSY RAMSEY: Like the --

TOM HANEY: -- south of the spiral
stairs?

PATSY RAMSEY: Right. This, the
little bar, sort of like in this little area. I
was just like, you know, indicating (INAUDIBLE).

TOM HANEY: And where do you see

John, when did you see him next? Use red for
him?

PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know
how -- I mean the next thing I remember, I
was -- he was saying, "call the police, call the
police," he had the note and he was kneeling
right here.

The police arrive @ 5:56 a.m.

Last edited:
UKGuy,

Your most welcome.

I know I read many years ago that PR was aware of the doctor playtime between JB and BR. Obviously those resources are no longer available. PR would invite friends for BR when they went on trips as a distraction. Just like she did for JB funeral, but I am sure that was out of convenience for PR. So, I would say yes. Somebody folded that dictionary page to point to the word incest, but who?

Exactly! They all lied and contradicted one another and even themselves. This is why (other then the lack of evidence of a intruder); I know w/out a doubt the family was involved in her death.

Oh there was much to hide. I guess he didn’t want to end up like JB and many others connected to crime. He was probably instructed to do so.

Rain on my Parade,
So, I would say yes. Somebody folded that dictionary page to point to the word incest, but who?
It might be coincidental. Then again, it could be attempted staging within staging say by Patsy? With which those who think the case is PDI might agree, a sort of insurance policy just in case something goes wrong? A bit like John arranging separate lawyer's for all concerned?

I know I read many years ago that PR was aware of the doctor playtime between JB and BR.
This is what I think this GJ count refers to:
COUNT IV
On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (or alternately, Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen.

As to Count IV, child abuse resulting in death:

A TRUE BILL

Signature redacted.
Note John has the same count leveled at him, suggesting he knew either because he saw the invoices itemizing JonBenet's therapist fees, or he had direct involvement in this situation?

Yes, and as the saying goes: He that pays piper, calls the tune which has to be John and Patsy?

This case has parallels with the ongoing Epstein case in that if you have money then you can pay for it to be dealt with?

Alike instead of purchasing justice, you buy injustice. I watched a three hour documentary on Epstein which lists all the legal cases he managed to walk away from, obviously achieved via payoffs and sweetheart deals.

The best line was, paraphrasing, How come the IRS knows all about our income and expenditure, and what tax we should pay, yet does not know where Epstein made his money?

To get a feel for JR's state of mind at the time consider how he wanted to run for political office as a Republican nominee.

Wall to wall, state to state coverage of the JonBenet case with it in your face every time you visit Walmart courtesy of The National Enquirer along with all the TV News and Documentary broadcasts.

Yet John thinks he will make a credible candidate? The Republicans saw John coming and politely declined his candidacy!

It might be coincidental. Then again, it could be attempted staging within staging say by Patsy? With which those who think the case is PDI might agree, a sort of insurance policy just in case something goes wrong? A bit like John arranging separate lawyer's for all concerned?

UKGuy,
Considering the staging and arrangements perhaps all three members were involved that night. It would make more sense. It only takes two 1/2 hours to fly from Boulder to Atlanta. A trip could have been made that night. Odd that MA was out of pocket that morning since they were leaving for Michigan @ 7. Also, why would MR handprint be found at the bottom of the wine cellar door? She was seldom there. Odd.

Yes, and as the saying goes: He that pays piper, calls the tune which has to be John and Patsy?

This case has parallels with the ongoing Epstein case in that if you have money then you can pay for it to be dealt with?

Alike instead of purchasing justice, you buy injustice. I watched a three hour documentary on Epstein which lists all the legal cases he managed to walk away from, obviously achieved via payoffs and sweetheart deals.

My thoughts exactly! Our judicial system is corrupt.

The best line was, paraphrasing, How come the IRS knows all about our income and expenditure, and what tax we should pay, yet does not know where Epstein made his money?

UKGuy,
Sorry I wasn’t finished replying. To many gadgets going at the same time here.
In reference to the above quote, “Oh, they know how”. I have no doubt. What they want out, gets out. Just like this case.

To get a feel for JR's state of mind at the time consider how he wanted to run for political office as a Republican nominee.

Wall to wall, state to state coverage of the JonBenet case with it in your face every time you visit Walmart courtesy of The National Enquirer along with all the TV News and Documentary broadcasts.

Yet John thinks he will make a credible candidate? The Republicans saw John coming and politely declined his candidacy!

He needed to make money somehow. He had milked his daughters death for as long he could without spilling the beans? When that wasn’t enough he sued, then lead his son down that path. Anything for a buck.

At least the politicians had sense back in those days. Look at us now.

UKGuy,
Considering the staging and arrangements perhaps all three members were involved that night. It would make more sense. It only takes two 1/2 hours to fly from Boulder to Atlanta. A trip could have been made that night. Odd that MA was out of pocket that morning since they were leaving for Michigan @ 7. Also, why would MR handprint be found at the bottom of the wine cellar door? She was seldom there. Odd.

My thoughts exactly! Our judicial system is corrupt.

Rain on my Parade,
Its much the same over here. they all use foundations, think tanks, nominee companies, offshore accounts to evade any paper trail.

Corporations which are legal persons routinely murder people, yet nobody ever gets charged?

Then of course if you do get charged and sentenced to imprisonment your local friendly President can pardon you!

UKGuy,
Sorry I wasn’t finished replying. To many gadgets going at the same time here.
In reference to the above quote, “Oh, they know how”. I have no doubt. What they want out, gets out. Just like this case.

He needed to make money somehow. He had milked his daughters death for as long he could without spilling the beans? When that wasn’t enough he sued, then lead his son down that path. Anything for a buck.

At least the politicians had sense back in those days. Look at us now.

Rain on my Parade,
The way I read JR back then was he thought the Republican Party shared his morals, and method of conducting deals, etc?

Its been downhill big time since Reagan, then Schwarzenegger, then Trump, etc, can you see a common theme here?

Yes, litigation is where John hit the jackpot. This and turning himself into a media consultant.

What else could he do, it appears nobody would employ him, I wonder why?

He will blame The National Enquirer.

Rain on my Parade,
The way I read JR back then was he thought the Republican Party shared his morals, and method of conducting deals, etc?

Its been downhill big time since Reagan, then Schwarzenegger, then Trump, etc, can you see a common theme here?

Yes, litigation is where John hit the jackpot. This and turning himself into a media consultant.

What else could he do, it appears nobody would employ him, I wonder why?

He will blame The National Enquirer.

You really make me laugh out loud! Good thing!

Obviously I wouldn’t have to ask you who you would vote for. And yes, it’s just like the Epstein case you mentioned prior. All these wealthy people doing unspeakable things and getting away with murder. Thank you again for clarity and making me laugh!

More interesting tidbits from Tom Haney and Patsy Ramsey interview June 1998

PATSY RAMSEY: Okay. I awakened
that morning, probably somewhere between 5:30
and 6. We are going to take off for the airport
just at 7, we were going to the lake house. I
got up and walked over here to my bathroom right
in here.

TRIP DeMUTH: I am sorry, I missed
what you said, what time you said.

PATSY RAMSEY: Sometime
between 5:30 and 6 a.m. And walked around
here to the bathroom and I did not take a shower
that morning, so I don't know, you know, what
exactly I did here. I mean other than just get
dressed, brush my teeth, put on my make up. And
get ready to go.

TOM HANEY: Okay. And how long do
you think all that in the bathroom took?

PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, 20, 30 minutes.

TRIP DeMUTH: Okay, Tom, could I
clarify one thing. So what's your estimate of
the total time you spent in the guest bedroom,
laundry room area before you started heading
down the stairs, what's your best estimate?

PATSY RAMSEY: Five or ten
minutes.

Okay, let’s refresh:pR called the police @ 5:52 a.m ~ giving PR 27 minutes to: wake up, brush her teeth, dress, fix her hair, put on makeup, miss with JB outfit and bag on 2nd floor, find note (read 1st paragraph), run up the stairs, scream for JR, push JB door open, Wait for JR on 2nd floor @ watch him check JB room, then see him leave to check on BR, run back downstairs, pace at the wet bar (waiting for JR to arrive in his underwear) & then direct her to call 911.

And then there is this:

TOM HANEY: You scream for John?

PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding with no
audible response).
TOM HANEY: Do you remember exactly
what words you used, was it more than just John
or--

I mean it was just a

TOM HANEY: You're just wandering
around in this area?

PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.

TOM HANEY: And that's the area
just--

PATSY RAMSEY: Like the --

TOM HANEY: -- south of the spiral
stairs?

PATSY RAMSEY: Right. This, the
little bar, sort of like in this little area. I
was just like, you know, indicating (INAUDIBLE).

TOM HANEY: And where do you see

John, when did you see him next? Use red for
him?

PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know
how -- I mean the next thing I remember, I
was -- he was saying, "call the police, call the
police," he had the note and he was kneeling
right here.

The police arrive @ 5:56 a.m.

I mean it was just a

PR is explaining where she first saw JR after he checked on BR that morning. The underlined statement wasn’t after he had found JB! Interesting indeed!

PR is explaining where she first saw JR after he checked on BR that morning. The underlined statement wasn’t after he had found JB! Interesting indeed!

Rain on my Parade,,
Yes a big give away by Patsy here. John screaming, why would he do that?

Was this part of their original staged scenario, e.g. John finds JonBenet in the basement, Patsy dials 911, but she gets mixed up, alike the red turtleneck?

Alternatively Patsy is meant to dial 911 after reading the Ransom Note, and amid the call, John is to be heard screaming out as he finds JonBenet?

They definitely had a prior staged scenario, I reckon all the loose ends, i.e. pink nightgown, suitcase, broken window, to name a few are remnants from this plan?

The size-12's and long-johns could fall into this category too, particularly if they represent a novice's attempt at staging?

Then there is Burke on the 911 call What did you find?

The thing is if you start with JonBenet in her bedroom ready for bed, then who thinks she opted for long-johns and oversized underwear?

Why should her pink pajama top be left on her bed but not her pajama bottoms, which suggests what she wore to bed and most likely her breakfast bar bar snack, was the previous night's pink pajama set?

Cue a sexual assault leading to bleeding etc, requiring the removal of the pink pajama bottoms and her size-6 Bloomingdale's underwear? All replaced with the Bloomingdale's size-12's and the long-johns?

A case can be made for John or Burke dressing JonBenet in the long-johns or size-12's?

Yet if it was Burke does this mean he had to come clean with his parents, because who removed the remaining clean Bloomingdale size-12's along with the Bloomingdale size-6 underwear?

Someone at a later point realized the long-johns and size-12's did not match an intruder abduction, so planned to redress JonBenet in the pink barbie nightgown?

It can not have been Patsy as she had the time to construct an apply the ligature device, slipping on a nightgown here would be easy, or did she run out of time?

Or was JonBenet originally redressed in the pink nightgown, courtesy of Patsy or Burke, then redressed deliberately in long-johns and size-12's as an obfuscation exercise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet