Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "kidnapping ransom note" seems ridiculous. But look how much time it bought them. Almost 6 extra hours that they had their friends trampling all over evidence and cleaning the house. LE never caught on until JR "found" the body

klnavoda,
Or perhaps the police had a heads up before they every arrived on scene.
Officer French (1st officer on scene) commented straight away that something wasn’t right with the crime scene.
And yes the RN was part of the R’s staging.

PR wasn’t truthful about putting the size 12 bloomies in JB drawer. I would venture to guess that the pair of stained underwear and pants turned inside out (found in JB bathroom) are from the White’s party. It looks like her jacket is with her shoes just inside her bedroom door. JB was zonked out when she arrived home. Then how come her pants are turned inside out next to the toilet? JB probably redressed herself in her pink thermals from Christmas Eve. We see the top but where are the bottoms? They magically disappeared along with the rest of the package of bloomies. LHP stated that she put JB white blanket in the dryer in the basement on the 23rd. JB slept in BR room on the 24th. What intruder knew where to find the blanket and then bother to wrap her up (papoose style) in the wine cellar?

PR says the first time she saw JR after he checked on BR was coming up from the basement. It would be impossible for her to be standing at the wet bar in the back hall (pacing back and forth) had she witnessed this. Nor does it coincide with her story that he came down in his underwear (on hands and knees) reading the RN. *Note- his fingerprints are not found on the RN. Why not just read it in the breakfast bar where he read his mail and there was better light? Which of theses stories do you believe is correct?

When PR found the note she rushed to JB bedroom and she wasn’t in bed. She states she didn’t enter her room. The light was on beside her bed and there was no overhead light. She stated that when she put JB to bed that night she left the light off and her door slightly ajar in case JB needed her in the middle of the night. I would say the light being on is also part of the staging. Why didn’t PR see if perhaps JB fell out of bed or was in her bathroom, or more importantly call out for her?

Why didn’t she check on BR. Keep your babies close she advised on the CNN special. This is highly suspicious! Not only that but both PR and JR lied about BR being awake during the 911 call. PR to BR: “What did you do”? BR: “What did you find”? These few words here tell a story!

What do supposed happened Christmas night?

PR wasn’t truthful about putting the size 12 bloomies in JB drawer. I would venture to guess that the pair of stained underwear and pants turned inside out (found in JB bathroom) are from the White’s party. It looks like her jacket is with her shoes just inside her bedroom door. JB was zonked out when she arrived home. Then how come her pants are turned inside out next to the toilet? JB probably redressed herself in her pink thermals from Christmas Eve. We see the top but where are the bottoms? They magically disappeared along with the rest of the package of bloomies. LHP stated that she put JB white blanket in the dryer in the basement on the 23rd. JB slept in BR room on the 24th. What intruder knew where to find the blanket and then bother to wrap her up (papoose style) in the wine cellar?

PR says the first time she saw JR after he checked on BR was coming up from the basement. It would be impossible for her to be standing at the wet bar in the back hall (pacing back and forth) had she witnessed this. Nor does it coincide with her story that he came down in his underwear (on hands and knees) reading the RN. *Note- his fingerprints are not found on the RN. Why not just read it in the breakfast bar where he read his mail and there was better light? Which of theses stories do you believe is correct?

When PR found the note she rushed to JB bedroom and she wasn’t in bed. She states she didn’t enter her room. The light was on beside her bed and there was no overhead light. She stated that when she put JB to bed that night she left the light off and her door slightly ajar in case JB needed her in the middle of the night. I would say the light being on is also part of the staging. Why didn’t PR see if perhaps JB fell out of bed or was in her bathroom, or more importantly call out for her?

Why didn’t she check on BR. Keep your babies close she advised on the CNN special. This is highly suspicious! Not only that but both PR and JR lied about BR being awake during the 911 call. PR to BR: “What did you do”? BR: “What did you find”? These few words here tell a story!

Rain on my Parade,
PR wasn’t truthful about putting the size 12 bloomies in JB drawer.
Of course not, but what else could she say, otherwise the Intruder would be blamed for redressing JonBenet in underwear he never knew existed, or where it was located?

I would venture to guess that the pair of stained underwear and pants turned inside out (found in JB bathroom) are from the White’s party.
Nope, if you look at the photograph below of JonBenet's bedroom look at the bed on the right and you should be able to see her black velvet pants lying on the bed, which she wore to the White's party.
000jonbenetsbedroom.jpg

This does not prevent her from having worn underwear and pants left lying on her bathroom floor on returning from the White's.

Why not just read it in the breakfast bar where he read his mail and there was better light? Which of theses stories do you believe is correct?
None of them, alike the ransom note its just a Ramsey Fairy Tale, why would she need to check on JonBenet if she knew she was already dead, same with John, he would only check over the Ransom Note as a proof reading exercise.

Why didn’t she check on BR.
No need, he had to be told what his story would be, then he sent to bed to fake being asleep when the police arrive!

There are two plausible versions.

1. Patsy lost it with JonBenet, say arguing over clothes whatever, possibly what to wear to bed to make dressing easier in the morning, then she stages JonBenet's death complete with a fake sexual assault?

2. John or Burke sexually assaulted JonBenet, she was likely going to tell someone, so she was silenced, possibly temporarily, say in a choke hold, which led to JonBenet falling into a coma, the rest is staging.

Last edited:
Nope, if you look at the photograph below of JonBenet's bedroom look at the bed on the right and you should be able to see her black velvet pants lying on the bed, which she wore to the White's party.

UKGuy,
That would be the top not the pants:
upload_2020-7-22_11-23-5.jpeg

0254-01) THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else on the bed? PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks like a little -- the little pot holder square she was making. This multi-colored thing here. This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh, that's sort of looks like it might be the little velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps. TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last wear that? PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the Whites on the 25th. - (0255-21) THOMAS HANEY: Well, it was documented also on video and I believe there is a description of what's in each room.

Clothing Found at the Scene
In the wine cellar: Nightgown

In JonBenet's bedroom: The shoes, pants, and vest she had worn to the Whites' party. The red turtleneck Patsy originally claimed JonBenet wore to bed. JonBenet's pajama shirt from the previous night (but no PJ pants). Feces-stained gray pants on the floor of JonBenet's bathroom.

• In the wine cellar: Nightgown

• Shoes and pants worn to the Whites' party

• Velvet vest worn to the Whites' party

• Red turtleneck

• Feces-stained pants
There are two plausible versions.

1. Patsy lost it with JonBenet, say arguing over clothes whatever, possibly what to wear to bed to make dressing easier in the morning, then she stages JonBenet's death complete with a fake sexual assault?

2. John or Burke sexually assaulted JonBenet, she was likely going to tell someone, so she was silenced, possibly temporarily, say in a choke hold, which led to JonBenet falling into a coma, the rest is staging.
In consideration of your theories:
1. PR could have lost it due to a bedwetting incident but what made this night different from every other night? Because they were getting up early?
2. We know that BR and JB were caught playing doctor and told LHP to go away. PR knew about this. So who was JB going to tell?

What was the motive? I saw anger got the best of someone.
Perhaps BR lost in a fit of anger with JB. How do we explain these comment’s otherwise:
JR to BR: “We’re not speaking to you”. PR to BR: “What did you do”? BR reply’s: “What DID you find”?

UKGuy,
That would be the top not the pants:
View attachment 256549

0254-01) THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else on the bed? PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks like a little -- the little pot holder square she was making. This multi-colored thing here. This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh, that's sort of looks like it might be the little velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps. TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last wear that? PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the Whites on the 25th. - (0255-21) THOMAS HANEY: Well, it was documented also on video and I believe there is a description of what's in each room.

In JonBenet's bedroom: The shoes, pants, and vest she had worn to the Whites' party. The red turtleneck Patsy originally claimed JonBenet wore to bed. JonBenet's pajama shirt from the previous night (but no PJ pants). Feces-stained gray pants on the floor of JonBenet's bathroom.

• In the wine cellar: Nightgown

• Shoes and pants worn to the Whites' party

• Velvet vest worn to the Whites' party

• Red turtleneck

• Feces-stained pants

In consideration of your theories:
1. PR could have lost it due to a bedwetting incident but what made this night different from every other night? Because they were getting up early?
2. We know that BR and JB were caught playing doctor and told LHP to go away. PR knew about this. So who was JB going to tell?

Perhaps BR lost in a fit of anger with JB. How do we explain these comment’s otherwise:
JR to BR: “We’re not speaking to you”. PR to BR: “What did you do”? BR reply’s: “What DID you find”?

Those are plainly the black velvet pants lying on the spare bed which Patsy says she placed there when undressing JonBenet on returning from the White's.

1997 BPD Patsy Interview, Excerpt
ST: is that right? And what was your goodnight routine with JonBenet in her room on the night of the 25th? Did, John was getting her down. Did you simply peak your head in or how long were you in the room with John.

PR: Oh, he just walked in and laid her in the bed and then I, I, he left . . .

ST: You took it from there?

PR: Right.

ST: And that consisted of simply getting her under the covers.

PR: Well, I changed her and took the black velvet pants off and found those, those long underwear pants and put on her.

Larry King Live, Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? May 2000,Excerpt
THOMAS: And why would pediatric medical experts that the Boulder Police Department brought into this case swear out, via affidavit, that JonBenet had been subjected to prior vaginal trauma.

J. RAMSEY: You're lying. You're lying, Steve. That is a lie.

KING: Wait a minute. You're saying they didn't say that?

J. RAMSEY: Our pediatrician, who saw JonBenet a dozen times each year for the past three years before this happened, has sworn and testified in public that he saw no evidence of sexual abuse.

KING: And what was evidence your pediatrician saw?

THOMAS: Well, my pediatrician, pediatric experts that were brought into this case, a blue ribbon medical panel.

J. RAMSEY: Who are they, Steve? Can I ask you who they are?

KING: Said? Said?

THOMAS: Said that this little girl, prior to the night she died, had been subjected to previous vaginal trauma.

P. RAMSEY: That is a lie.
Vaginal trauma is code for sexual abuse as it had not been legally established.
full transcript:
CNN Transcript - Larry King Live: Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? - May 31, 2000

Video Clip:

Its difficult to be certain due to the staging. JonBenet's injuries might have been as a result of an assault, an accident, or intentional staging, or all of the above?

BDI is the most consistent theory of them all, you even have both parents offering contradictory versions of events to minimize Burke's role, e.g. Partially Opened Gifts, along with Patsy simply lying through her teeth about the size-12's!

One thing we know is, regardless of who did it, is that Burke Ramsey knows who killed JonBenet.

I reckon we will eventually find out what happened as the evidence drips out via retired LEA or disgruntled Grand Jury members.

Basically if BR has mental health issues, how long will he last once John leaves us?

Last edited:
One thing we know is, regardless of who did it, is that Burke Ramsey knows who killed JonBenet.

I reckon we will eventually find out what happened as the evidence drips out via retired LEA or disgruntled Grand Jury members.

Basically if BR has mental health issues, how long will he last once John leaves us?

UKGuy,
Well there is still LW in BR court.

UKGuy,
Well there is still LW in BR court.

Rain on my Parade,
LW is heading for retirement and he will not have the same influence over Burke that John has.

Look how Burke popped up on Dr. Phil's chat show, despite it not being in his interest, the background puppeteers were LW & JR.

Dr. Phil was meant to sanitize Burke Ramsey's media image via the scripted Q&A session, but Burke messed it all up, completely failing to understand what the purpose of his appearance was!

Burke Ramsey will become a recluse or he will be all over the media doing talk shows to tell everyone how he never did it?

Those are plainly the black velvet pants lying on the spare bed which Patsy says she placed there when undressing JonBenet on returning from the White's.

1997 BPD Patsy Interview, Excerpt

UKGuy,
What should we make of this:
THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else on the bed? PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks like a little -- the little pot holder square she was making. This multi-colored thing here. This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh, that's sort of looks like it might be the little velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps. TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last wear that? PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the Whites on the 25th. - (0255-21)

I completely agree with you that JB was sexually assaulted prior To Christmas night.

Rain on my Parade,
LW is heading for retirement and he will not have the same influence over Burke that John has.

Look how Burke popped up on Dr. Phil's chat show, despite it not being in his interest, the background puppeteers were LW & JR.

Dr. Phil was meant to sanitize Burke Ramsey's media image via the scripted Q&A session, but Burke messed it all up, completely failing to understand what the purpose of his appearance was!

Burke Ramsey will become a recluse or he will be all over the media doing talk shows to tell everyone how he never did it?

The only reason Burke appeared on Dr. Phil was to offset that upcoming CBS show which was targeting him.

I don’t think you should hold your breath expecting Burke to make the rounds on any future talk shows. That is not in his nature, I do believe.

UKGuy,
What should we make of this:
THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else on the bed? PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks like a little -- the little pot holder square she was making. This multi-colored thing here. This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh, that's sort of looks like it might be the little velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps. TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last wear that? PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the Whites on the 25th. - (0255-21)

I completely agree with you that JB was sexually assaulted prior To Christmas night.

Rain on my Parade,
Its just Patsy agreeing with whatever is being said, and as usual her sentences are qualified with might be , cannot remember, etc.

When it comes to being interviewed Patsy is a smart cookie, despite her attempts at vagueness.

In some other interview she identifies what she describes as the little velvet dress as JonBenet's black velvet pants.

Patsy might genuinely have mixed up the dress JonBenet wore to the Christmas Party with the black velvet pants.

Patsy is telling you in her interview that she removed black velvet pants from JonBenet, i.e. not a dress, so its either a slip up, or deliberate ramnesia?

Yes, I like that Larry King Live interview as it highlights the PDI theory graphically.

The important aspect is the Vaginal Trauma claim, backed up by a postmortem report and numerous doctors agreeing.

Meaning whatever RDI the case is, that interview demonstrates someone chronically sexually assaulted JonBenet.

I reckon the underlying tension in the Q&A between ST and PR is that they both know the case is really not PDI, yet have to maintain their positions.

Bear in mind the Ramsey's forced ST to revise his book and theory under threat of litigation, and to use phrases like Vaginal Trauma not Sexual Assault/Abuse etc.

The only reason Burke appeared on Dr. Phil was to offset that upcoming CBS show which was targeting him.

I don’t think you should hold your breath expecting Burke to make the rounds on any future talk shows. That is not in his nature, I do believe.

Logic101,
Sure, but Dr. Phil's day job is to boost his clients media profile, its what he is famous for!

Burke was meant to be Mr Nice Guy and reject specific claims that he and JR had viewed in the CBS pre-release documentary.

Except he messed it all up ranting on about JonBenet flaunting herself at pageants, etc, along with his smirking and grinning like a Cheshire Cat whenever he saw the camera coming!

I never ever thought I would see JR doing his Media Consultant role on TV, no reason why Burke cannot follow it up, to milk the media and tell us he never did it?

Logic101,
Sure, but Dr. Phil's day job is to boost his clients media profile, its what he is famous for!

Burke was meant to be Mr Nice Guy and reject specific claims that he and JR had viewed in the CBS pre-release documentary.

Except he messed it all up ranting on about JonBenet flaunting herself at pageants, etc, along with his smirking and grinning like a Cheshire Cat whenever he saw the camera coming!

I never ever thought I would see JR doing his Media Consultant role on TV, no reason why Burke cannot follow it up, to milk the media and tell us he never did it?

On the Dr Phil show, I saw a young man, that was obviously very shy but I felt, was very honest in his answers. I will say this though, as far as looks go, he is extremely handsome and has the most beautiful blue eyes, I have seen in my life. He is not taking a back seat to anyone in the “looks department.

One thing that I have observed over the years is: “An innocent person is not afraid to voice any negative thoughts pertaining to the deceased but a guilty person will try to describe their thoughts concerning the person in glowing terms”.

On the Dr Phil show, I saw a young man, that was obviously very shy but I felt, was very honest in his answers. I will say this though, as far as looks go, he is extremely handsome and has the most beautiful blue eyes, I have seen in my life. He is not taking a back seat to anyone in the “looks department.

One thing that I have observed over the years is: “An innocent person is not afraid to voice any negative thoughts pertaining to the deceased but a guilty person will try to describe their thoughts concerning the person in glowing terms”.

Logic101,
Burke obviously gets his looks from Patsy, he is a dead ringer.

Despite his looks and wealth he is yet to marry, and there are few if any photographs of him dating.

Remember that interview with Dr. Phil was scripted and ran through prior to being filmed.

Time will tell as it will all come out over time, even if there is no official statements, etc. Enough will filter out to tell us who did it?

Logic101,
Burke obviously gets his looks from Patsy, he is a dead ringer.

Despite his looks and wealth he is yet to marry, and there are few if any photographs of him dating.

Remember that interview with Dr. Phil was scripted and ran through prior to being filmed.

Time will tell as it will all come out over time, even if there is no official statements, etc. Enough will filter out to tell us who did it?

You just made a very good point for Burke not going on any talk show marathon in the future. I strongly suspect, the reason you don’t see a lot of photos of him with anyone is because he is a very private person.

You just made a very good point for Burke not going on any talk show marathon in the future. I strongly suspect, the reason you don’t see a lot of photos of him with anyone is because he is a very private person.

Logic101,
He might think he is private, but as brother of JonBenet, it has limited scope.

Seems like Burke Ramsey is a bit of a recluse, no known girl-friend, no photographs, etc. Looks he is more hiding away than protecting any privacy?

Logic101,
He might think he is private, but as brother of JonBenet, it has limited scope.

Seems like Burke Ramsey is a bit of a recluse, no known girl-friend, no photographs, etc. Looks he is more hiding away than protecting any privacy?

I have seen photos of him and the girl he is dating.

I can hardly blame him for steering clear of the press after all he has had to endure over the past 24 years. I would imagine it took some major convincing by JR and LW to get him to go on the Dr Phil show.

I can hardly blame him for steering clear of the press after all he has had to endure over the past 24 years. I would imagine it took some major convincing by JR and LW to get him to go on the Dr Phil show.

Logic101,
Burke will have seen a preview release of the documentary and realized he had to say something in his defense.

Also JR and LW recognized Burke needed his media profile to be polished up before the documentary had its public release.

I've seen photos of celebs in photos with claims they were dating, etc. Later it turns out it was all a media setup to promote their music or movie, etc.

If Burke is innocent then he has nothing to lose by doing the talk shows, nothing to lose by releasing photos of himself socializing with attractive women.

I would imagine it took some major convincing by JR and LW to get him to go on the Dr Phil show.
Sure, I'll bet they told him his reputation was on the line, given what CBS was going to publish, i.e. BDI !

<snip>
<snip>

Dr Phil: "Did you go to the pageants very much?"

Burke: "Yeah, I remember being at one of the pageant things and she'd go out and she'd flaunt or whatever on stage. She wasn't shy, I guess."

You call that ranting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member