Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I'll bet they told him his reputation was on the line, given what CBS was going to publish, i.e. BDI !

UKGuy,
Then BR turned around and sued CBS for undisclosed millions.
Look how unkept he looks when Dad isn’t there to help him:
Jon Benet Ramsey's brother files $150M defamation lawsuit in Detroit
He isn’t smiling. How odd! Oh boy, perhaps I’m getting millions and I’m not happy.
Maybe the smile is I’m uncomfortable. But then there is the all smiles @ JB funeral.

Last edited:
I don't recall seeing any pics of Burke smiling at JonBenet's funeral.

icedtea4me,
Will this do?
upload_2020-7-25_19-7-37.jpeg

If that isn’t enough there is this:

UKGuy,
He isn’t smiling. How odd! Oh boy, perhaps I’m getting millions and I’m not happy.
Maybe the smile is I’m uncomfortable. But then there is the all smiles @ JB funeral.
I think going into court with a slightly unkempt look was good strategy. It shows how much has suffered by so many unfounded and false rumors

UKGuy,
I believe the CBS suit was like $750 million. The $150 million suit was against someone else.

Children often do inappropriate things just based on their age, alone, and smiling at inappropriate times sometimes would fall in that category!

Logic101,
Burke will have seen a preview release of the documentary and realized he had to say something in his defense.

Also JR and LW recognized Burke needed his media profile to be polished up before the documentary had its public release.

I've seen photos of celebs in photos with claims they were dating, etc. Later it turns out it was all a media setup to promote their music or movie, etc.

If Burke is innocent then he has nothing to lose by doing the talk shows, nothing to lose by releasing photos of himself socializing with attractive women.

Sure, I'll bet they told him his reputation was on the line, given what CBS was going to publish, i.e. BDI !

If Burke is innocent he has nothing to gain by doing the talk shows, either! Nothing to gain, whatsoever!

Dr Phil: "Did you go to the pageants very much?"

Burke: "Yeah, I remember being at one of the pageant things and she'd go out and she'd flaunt or whatever on stage. She wasn't shy, I guess."

You call that ranting?

icedtea4me,
Oh, yes. Ranter, Rantor, Chantor, Cantor, etc.

Burke had been told what and what not to say in his Dr. Phil appearance. Its purpose was to deny the upcoming claims in the CBS documentary and present Burke Ramsey as Mr. Nice Guy, hence all the grinning.

Yet Burke managed to mess it all up big time, telling Dr. Phil that JonBenet was flaunting herself at pageants, crassly exhibiting no empathy for his sister.

So much so Dr. Phil had to arrange an emergency third episode to attempt to retrieve any damage done to Burke's media image, with Dr. Phil saying Burke's social persona was not quite what it should be due various restrictions, not least his own personality.

Its ranting because its his point of view, he has to get it out there, its how he wants others to see JonBenet through his distorted lens.

He likely realized he had said too much so he followed up with the qualification: She wasn't shy, I guess."

Plenty members will recognize what Burke is saying, from Burke's perspective it might represent a lived reality transmuted into JonBenet as a victim?

UKGuy,

Rain on my Parade,
Yeah, he smiles whenever he likes, just like he wants you to know JonBenet was out in public flaunting herself, a six year old girl, tells you everything you want to know about Burke Ramsey's state of mind.

I have an open mind on whether Burke Ramsey is somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum? It might be it is a media fabrication, who knows?

I'm currently watching a set of documentaries by Louis Theroux where he visits facilities and parents helping children who are autistic, its set in the USA, and is a bit of an eye-opener particularly where the parents are concerned as you can plainly see the emotional toll it takes on them.

So Burke being autistic and violently assaulting JonBenet which leaves her in a coma, the rest being staging, is another explanation for all the forensic evidence.

icedtea4me,
Oh, yes. Ranter, Rantor, Chantor, Cantor, etc.

Burke had been told what and what not to say in his Dr. Phil appearance. Its purpose was to deny the upcoming claims in the CBS documentary and present Burke Ramsey as Mr. Nice Guy, hence all the grinning.

Yet Burke managed to mess it all up big time, telling Dr. Phil that JonBenet was flaunting herself at pageants, crassly exhibiting no empathy for his sister.

So much so Dr. Phil had to arrange an emergency third episode to attempt to retrieve any damage done to Burke's media image, with Dr. Phil saying Burke's social persona was not quite what it should be due various restrictions, not least his own personality.

Its ranting because its his point of view, he has to get it out there, its how he wants others to see JonBenet through his distorted lens.

He likely realized he had said too much so he followed up with the qualification: She wasn't shy, I guess."

Plenty members will recognize what Burke is saying, from Burke's perspective it might represent a lived reality transmuted into JonBenet as a victim?

*heavy sigh*
Whatever.

No, because those are from a memorial service held at St John's Episcopal Church in Boulder on Sun 5 Jan 1997. JonBenet's funeral was on Tues 31 Dec 1996 at Peachtree Presbyterian Church in Marietta, GA.

JonBenet Ramsey: Forever six

icedtea4me,
Okay, sure. It was the memorial and not the funeral. But there is this from the funeral about BR:
“Anthony told investigators that he never saw Burke cry during their stay in Atlanta. Kaempfer advised that the only time she had seen him display some emotion and sadness was at the cemetery after the graveside services. He had left a group of people and went to the side of JonBenét’s casket, patting it gently. After that brief display of caring, Burke and Anthony went exploring, skipping through the headstones in the cemetery.”
― A. James Kolar, Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

Rain on my Parade,
Yeah, he smiles whenever he likes, just like he wants you to know JonBenet was out in public flaunting herself, a six year old girl, tells you everything you want to know about Burke Ramsey's state of mind.

I have an open mind on whether Burke Ramsey is somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum? It might be it is a media fabrication, who knows?

I'm currently watching a set of documentaries by Louis Theroux where he visits facilities and parents helping children who are autistic, its set in the USA, and is a bit of an eye-opener particularly where the parents are concerned as you can plainly see the emotional toll it takes on them.

So Burke being autistic and violently assaulting JonBenet which leaves her in a coma, the rest being staging, is another explanation for all the forensic evidence.

UKGuy,
I also studied elimination disorders and the Autistic Spectrum and this seemed to fit in this case.

Psychiatric causes of encopresis are not as clear. A few children may experience encopresis because of fear of the toilet or because their toilet training was either overly pressured or irregular and incomplete. Older children may soil intentionally, sometimes smearing the feces on wall or clothing or hiding feces around the house. Children who show this pattern of soiling behavior often have clinical behavior problems such as conduct disorder or oppositional defiant disorder . About one-quarter of children who soil intentionally also have enuresis.

ODD disorder:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children

icedtea4me,
Okay, sure. It was the memorial and not the funeral. But there is this from the funeral about BR:
“Anthony told investigators that he never saw Burke cry during their stay in Atlanta. Kaempfer advised that the only time she had seen him display some emotion and sadness was at the cemetery after the graveside services. He had left a group of people and went to the side of JonBenét’s casket, patting it gently. After that brief display of caring, Burke and Anthony went exploring, skipping through the headstones in the cemetery.”

You know what? I'll bet if there was footage of Burke crying, you'd be screeching "Look at those fake tears!".

*heavy sigh*
Whatever.

icedtea4me,

Sure, "Whatever" Burke does can be interpreted with the death of his sister in mind.

It's not a shoot him down policy, its does the evidence fit the theory?

Confirmation bias aside, if we have evidence of Burke being a caring, empathetic brother then any BDI theory might have to account for this.

I'd rather the case were JDI, but the evidence does not support this, same with PDI, whereas with BDI lots of questions are answered.

If you think JDI or PDI is a better candidate theory than BDI, post your thoughts as to why.

When Burke was interviewed by Dr. Suzanne Bernard on 1/8/97 he was quite excited in telling the story of his school mates telling him the media was @ school and asking “Hello, did you see Burke in class today. No we did not.” Burke laughs. Perhaps he just likes the attention on him. Motive, perhaps.
Is there a real difference in smiling at the memorial verses skipping amongst the tombstones at the funeral?

icedtea4me,
give the kid a break, you don't know what he was feeling plus kids that age go in and out of grief quickly , he was acting normal for his age!

Let’s think about some things for a moment. Why did the R’s contradict their stories? Why was BR sent to his room; to pretend to be asleep? Why did JR snap @ BR “We’re not talking to you”? This is a father and mother that has awoken to the fact that one of their children had been kidnapped! It would be a natural instinct to keep your other child with you and out of harms way. Not in his room pretending to be asleep, out of sight out of mind.

If the family was innocent in JB death then why any contradiction? Why didn’t they co-operate with the police from the get go? Why were the police there that morning, suspicious of the parents?

I can’t say who did what; only what is most likely, IMOO. Someone in that family had an episode of extreme anger.

The fiber evidence leads one to believe it was the jacket PR walked out of the house wearing 12/26/96. This sweater/jacket wasn’t turned over to the police until a year later. Fibers from this jacket were said to be found in the paint tray, the ligature found on JB neck, on the blanket that she is wrapped in, on the duct tape placed on the mouth. These fibers were consistent but not a match.
The black and red scarf located on the wet bar wasn’t taken into evidence and tested. We must not forget JR shirt fibers were found on JB external labia. So, are we basing our opinions on this?

The RN speaks volumes literally! No hand or finger prints from JR. Why not? Did he not bother to read it? Was he not actually on his hands and knees on the floor, in his underwear? Handwriting experts from CBI eliminated JR as the note's author, but they couldn't do the same for PR. PR blatted hand print was found on the RN, although she states she only read the first paragraph. Why is a blatted hand print from PR found on the RN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy