LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this one is going to sound REALLY stupid, but..........

I've just had the chance to look at the photos of Casey and her friends that were recently released. What exactly do the signs they are making with the fingers mean? They are in almost every picture forgoddsake!

Thanking you in advance for your superior knowledge!

Oh, and I take it the girls with their tongues out has some meaning also?

are there links to the texts between casey and lee during the period where he was looking for her (july 3rd, i believe?)

thanks!

i wanted to bump this because i didn't see an answer. i assume that probably the means the docs ahven't been released yet :doh:

any idea if we'll see these texts eventually? i'd assume so, right?

i'd really like to see what lee and casey were saying to each other that night that cindy sent him out looking for her & she refused to meet up...

i wanted to bump this because i didn't see an answer. i assume that probably the means the docs ahven't been released yet :doh:

any idea if we'll see these texts eventually? i'd assume so, right?

i'd really like to see what lee and casey were saying to each other that night that cindy sent him out looking for her & she refused to meet up...

Hi, Doc :)

To my knowledge this information hasn't been released. FWIW, the information may not have been recoverable, hence, we may never see it. :mad:

Okay, this one is going to sound REALLY stupid, but..........

I've just had the chance to look at the photos of Casey and her friends that were recently released. What exactly do the signs they are making with the fingers mean? They are in almost every picture forgoddsake!

Oh, and I take it the girls with their tongues out has some meaning also?
*snip*
OK...one more time...I'LL ask the stupid questions 'round here :)

Since you tossed out a question, lemme try a stupid answer :bang:

IMHO, alot of hand gestures we see are poser-gangsta stuff - rampant w/ the hip-hop/rap crowd...that fashion themselves as such. Someone more knowledgeable would hafta look at'em to see if any of them are legit...or just more contemporary versions of stuff from days-gone-by (e.g. rock & roll! :rocker: and the like).

Here's a quick (first one I could find) link to some legit gangsta hand gestures just to give you an example. http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/handsigns/menu_002.htm

As for the tongues out w/ the girls. This is soooooo common on MySpace & Facebook. I've never heard of any specifically designed meaning to it...just somethin' kids do...see others doin'...and do it summore...

I'll be interested to hear other mo'betta explanations.

...word'ya'll :cool: I be down wi' me-shock'dfizzle.

Oh boy, here goes a really stupid question...where can I find the documents of the texting where the pages aren't turned sideways? I found the one with KC and TonE ok, but not the other docs. Help?

*snip*
OK...one more time...I'LL ask the stupid questions 'round here :)

Since you tossed out a question, lemme try a stupid answer :bang:

IMHO, alot of hand gestures we see are poser-gangsta stuff - rampant w/ the hip-hop/rap crowd...that fashion themselves as such. Someone more knowledgeable would hafta look at'em to see if any of them are legit...or just more contemporary versions of stuff from days-gone-by (e.g. rock & roll! :rocker: and the like).

Here's a quick (first one I could find) link to some legit gangsta hand gestures just to give you an example. http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/handsigns/menu_002.htm

As for the tongues out w/ the girls. This is soooooo common on MySpace & Facebook. I've never heard of any specifically designed meaning to it...just somethin' kids do...see others doin'...and do it summore...

I'll be interested to hear other mo'betta explanations.

...word'ya'll :cool: I be down wi' me-shock'dfizzle.

I will make you cookies if you promise never to say anything like this again. :)

Oh boy, here goes a really stupid question...where can I find the documents of the texting where the pages aren't turned sideways? I found the one with KC and TonE ok, but not the other docs. Help?
Hehehe. Bothersome isn't it? Somehow, I think that they did it on purpose. :bang:

Haven't found a link to a "straightened" version yet but hang in there...Some kind soul will do it soon I'm sure!

:rolleyes:

1. State is finalizing their preparations for the court case.
2. All evidence revealed so far is circumstantial. There is no direct evidence that has been released. Worrisome, IMO.
3. Unknown. If convicted, one option is a segregation unit as all Florida prisons have that. However Susan Smith is in general population.
4. Change of venue is limited to within the state of Florida. Usually trials are moved 1 to 2 counties away. But nowadays with the internet and 24x7 news, the point of change of venue seems moot to me.
5. Depends on the district. When the court is called to order the cry will be "in the county of x for the county of Orange" rather than "In and for the county of Orange."
Worrisome that all evidence submitted so far is circumstantial??? Huh? Not many cases get a trial and conviction on actual footage of murder...Most are processed with circumstantial evidence and there an incredible amount of it for this particular case. So much so, that most of us following probably can no longer see the forrest through the trees. LOL!

Sorry - Just want to add that this is my most humble opinion only.

I am new to this board - question: in the evidence, there is a file called "deleted myspace comments" in which someone asserts that Casey set up her "Caylee is missing" myspace page in 2006, and subsequent screen shots to show it. Has this been discussed?

If casey is tried for murder 1 and the jury believes Casey is guilty but of a lesser charge, is she found not guilty?

If so, can she be tried again, but on a lesser charge?

Can someone please explain how many pages of documents were released last week, & how many were made public & downloaded??

I thought there were alot that have not been seen as yet:waitasec:

TIA

I am new to this board - question: in the evidence, there is a file called "deleted myspace comments" in which someone asserts that Casey set up her "Caylee is missing" myspace page in 2006, and subsequent screen shots to show it. Has this been discussed?

It has, but someone more important and clever than I will be able to find the thread. The name on the myspace was changed, though the initial myspace was set up in 2006, saving the url. I think that's how it went.

If you right-click on the sideways pages, you can rotate them clockwise. No crick in your neck!

Welcome to WS, Number18.

If I understand your question correctly, there is a 12-page thread here devoted to the discussion that the site was set-up circa '06. This thread was gen'd Jan 10, IIRC. I highly recommend you give it a read to see if it covers what you are after.

FWIW, without reading it myself - at the risk of introducing myth vs. fact - I believe Casey's personal myspace site was simply renamed, yet, the stats retain the original creation date of '06.

Slightly OT, but, related to something similar that has been widely reported in the media...

Recently covered in the Computer Forensics thread - and I believe to some extent JWG carried to the Mythbusters thread - a detailed analysis of the computer search history data indicates that media reports of Casey having searched missing children websites over a year before Caylee went missing are erroneous.

In fact, the sites referenced by the media were searched on G&C's desktop computer 7/16/08 when Lee (perhaps w/ some help from Casey) created/converted the CayleeisMissing myspace page. Lee referenced some websites in his work and the computer forensics show the dates that those source sites (missing children) were last updated. The media confused those dates w/ the date of the actual search on the computer and ran the story. :bang: See those threads for more detail.

Hope that helps.

I had that problem also, but solved it this way:
I looked for the rotate icon in the Adobe reader toolbar (arrow with semi-circle) but it was not there. So I right clicked on the toolbar which opened a menu. At the bottom of the menu I clicked "more tools". That opened another window with tool options. I clicked on Rotate Clockwise and counter clockwise. Closed the window, clicked on my new icon and the entire PDF file had readable pages. Hopefully this will help.

2.jpg

Where can I find a link to read Baez' latest motion:

"OBJECTION AND MOTION TO STRIKE THE STATE'S MOTION TO DETERMINE POTENIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST"

I've found KC's sworn affidavit but can't find the entire motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18