local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was too good to be true, LancelotLink.

JMO, but I believe Deborah is behind all of this being cancelled.

Time for LE/DA to bring the hammer down!

I agree. I don't believe they EVER had any intention of allowing those boys to be interviewed. It didn't make any sense to me. change the timeline and go into your hidey hole for three weeks, but then serve up the boys to be questioned? NOT.

I'm not buying the "exhausted" reason at all. Sliding further off the fence until a legit reason is given.

Too exhausted to plea for your baby? WTF???!!

It was my hope that's what the presser would be about. LISA!

IMO

I'm not buying the "exhausted" reason at all.

Me either. I wonder if someone is going to rehab or to a mental health facility? Willingly or not. I figure that's going to come up at some point in this case. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Something is happening here behind the scenes. I don't know what yet, but something big is happening or has already happened. JMO.

I saw no mention that DB or JI were going to be at the tour or the press conference. They can sit on their "exhausted" behinds and do more of a whole lot of nothing if they want to. What does that have to do with the attorney cancelling? She's too exhausted to keep her appointments as well? And now they're all too exhausted to get the boys to the child protection center tomorrow for their interview as well?

Hopefully what they are doing is banging out a confession and the real story of what happened that night. Wouldn't that be nice?

Deborah Bradley is her boss ...she can't do anything without Deborahs permission.....

:lol:

I feel another box of wine coming on... it's almost the weekend, what of it!?!

This doesn't bother me in the least, they are so transparent it's embarrassing! I bet Short thought they would cooperate with HER, but NO-- they do what they want and when. It's okay though, because meanwhile, over at the forensics lab, LE is meticulously going through all that evidence.

Don't forget we have a cadaver dog hit... rest assured a lot is getting done at this very moment.

MOO

I think Short was the maestro that orchestrated this whole waltz in a blender with LE and local media. This was never going to happen. She just wanted it to APPEAR they were going to finally start cooperating. In SHORT, she lied...again.

:lol:

I feel another box of wine coming on... it's almost the weekend, what of it!?!

This doesn't bother me in the least, they are so transparent it's embarrassing! I bet Short thought they would cooperate with HER, but NO-- they do what they want and when. It's okay though, because meanwhile, over at the forensics lab, LE is meticulously going through all that evidence.

Don't forget we have a cadaver dog hit... rest assured a lot is getting done at this very moment.

BBM

Lol, for you or DB? :crazy:

I hope this was cancelled because the media wanted to ask all the questions we're asking. <speculation>

I don't know if the parents did anything to Lisa or not. But holy cow they have done nothing but fuel the fire. I just can't defend these people.

I get the feeling the attorneys got a call from New York saying, "Excuse me, about that house tour thing, your clients signed a contract with us remember?"

Deborah Bradley is her boss ...she can't do anything without Deborahs permission.....

I understand that; however, the attorney did not say DB had revoked her permission. The attorney said they are "exhausted". My question was what does their exhaustion have to do with the attorney's appointment with the media?

I saw no mention that DB or JI were going to be at the tour or the press conference. They can sit on their "exhausted" behinds and do more of a whole lot of nothing if they want to. What does that have to do with the attorney cancelling? She's too exhausted to keep her appointments as well? And now they're all too exhausted to get the boys to the child protection center tomorrow for their interview as well?

Hopefully what they are doing is banging out a confession and the real story of what happened that night. Wouldn't that be nice?

In the afternoon, lawyer Short had scheduled a press conference in her office to answer questions from local reporters.

Sounds really exhausting, doesn't it?

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27/3232130/parents-lawyers-cancel-media-events.html#ixzz1bzmLkCj3

BBM

Lol, for you or DB? :crazy:

I hope this was cancelled because the media wanted to ask all the questions we're asking. <speculation>

For DB.... hmmm, I don't drink boxes of anything. :D

Well, if something is going on in the field, I'm sure I won't hear anything on the police scanner.

I'm wondering if someone may have broken down, didn't want to put the kids through tomorrows scheduled interviews? Maybe someone knows they could only avoid the PD and media for only so long before they looked really guilty? Maybe someone finally broke and couldnt take the guilt any more? Maybe none of the above.

So many possibilities, all I know is something is going on. Even if the family couldnt be there today for their "Open House", the atorneys could have. Would it have been necessary for them to be there anyway for the press release following the "Home Tour"? No...

Something seems to be up.

I understand that; however, the attorney did not say DB had revoked her permission. The attorney said they are "exhausted". My question was what does their exhaustion have to do with the attorney's appointment with the media?
IMO, she can't say that even if it's true because of attorney/client privilege.

Me either. I wonder if someone is going to rehab or to a mental health facility? Willingly or not. I figure that's going to come up at some point in this case. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened yet.

NOOO...not another Celinia Cass scenario. I don't think I could handle that!

Where are these children! Robert Woods, Aliyah Lunsford, Lisa Irwin. They need to be found NOW!!

Mel

If they're on their way to Disney World I'll blow a gasket!

In the afternoon, lawyer Short had scheduled a press conference in her office to answer questions from local reporters.

Sounds really exhausting, doesn't it?

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27/3232130/parents-lawyers-cancel-media-events.html#ixzz1bzmLkCj3

I'd be a little disturbed if my attorney was exhausted by afternoon. She'd never be able to keep up with my whirlwind of activity in trying to find my baby. In fact, I think they probably would have to work in shifts to keep up.

i think something big is coming......well i sure hope so.

what are they exhausted from? not like they were going to be at the press tour so would it really have made a difference.they'd still have been sitting on their behinds doing nothing as usual.

:(

Probably couldn't decide whether the tour should be open bar, or BYOB (bring your own box).

:floorlaugh:

Apparently, all the vodka is located in the tricked out basement. I vote they wanted a cash bar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back