long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all remember the source of the claim and th name. She claims Clinton, later in testiphony references 'Bill Clinton type of sex,' I'm not ready to buy this, all it did show was more inconsistencies from JA.

Yes, ITA I was being sarcastic.

Wow. :what:

More questions! If she was kneeling down in front of the shower taking pics of Travis, how in the world could the dropped camera *bounce* and *roll* toward the bathtub?! It seems to me that it would drop a very short distance and stay there...?

I mean, WTH??

Another question: These pics clearly show Travis in the shower with the shower ON. She seems to have initially attacked him there. Wouldn't the water factor on the floor of the bathroom have been caused by the running shower w/the open shower door? Who is going to have the time to turn off the shower during this attack?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. The answers to these seem obvious to me, and I haven't seen them addressed. :seeya:

That's a great question and you're right, it's one of those details that has not been discussed...yet, we'll see. Given the amount of water on the floor needed for the box in the linen closet to absorb water up so high, this is logical. And I believe water on the floor definitely helped JA move TA's body around.

Whew, had to take a little break from JA! Now re-watching Juan kick some booty of the good doc.

According to Det. Flores' report, the camera was a Sony. TA had asked his roommate which camera to buy and that's the one that was recommended. No value given in that report.

One of the stories she told about the camera was that she helped Travis pick it. She sent him camera pics ! They did it together according to her and now I hear a different story. This woman can't keep her stories straight.

For FB'ers the Joey Jackson Fans page has a graphic up from the musical "Wicked" that has the caption The Wizard of Odd. JA is Dorothy, Cowardly Lion is the good doctor, Nurmi is the scarecrow.....quite hilarious I think.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The Chris Porco Story is on Lifetime tonight. The only reason I'm bringing it up here is that I remember how the father suffered serious head injuries, but still thought he was waking up to go to work, before he died from his injuries.

TV Guide
Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story
(2013)
"A detective intends to prove that a young man is guilty of a savage ax attack that killed the college student's father and disfigured his mother.
Eric McCormack, Matt Barr, Lolita Davidovich, Norma Bailey, Edithe Swensen"

and

[03/21/13 - 01:01 PM]
Lifetime Wins Right to Premiere "Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story"
The film - starring Eric McCormack, Matt Barr and Lolita Davidovich - will air this Saturday, March 23 at 8:00/7:00c.

Immediately following the movie's premiere, Lifetime will air Beyond the Headlines: The Real Romeo Killer, which gives viewers the opportunity to meet the real-life characters involved in the headline-making, shocking true-crime tale. The one-hour special will feature exclusive interviews with Porco, his ex-girlfriend and the Police Department's former lead investigator on the case.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...36114/20130321lifetime01/#U6uaSvUXKwu2Hb5I.99

Yes, ITA I was being sarcastic.

Me too, you know how they say liars will take part truth to build a new lie. Well Bill Clinton type of sex testimony, first had oral sex with a kid named Clinton, irony!!!

Wow. :what:

More questions! If she was kneeling down in front of the shower taking pics of Travis, how in the world could the dropped camera *bounce* and *roll* toward the bathtub?! It seems to me that it would drop a very short distance and stay there...?

I mean, WTH??

Another question: These pics clearly show Travis in the shower with the shower ON. She seems to have initially attacked him there. Wouldn't the water factor on the floor of the bathroom have been caused by the running shower w/the open shower door? Who is going to have the time to turn off the shower during this attack?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. The answers to these seem obvious to me, and I haven't seen them addressed. :seeya:

You are correct in your gut feelings. Don't second guess them based on her lies...

No, the card was in the camera. She didn't even think of it.

IMO, she didn't know where the camera was. I thought this was a common belief, that she had, in a rush, picked up stuff to throw in the wash, and then furiously looked for the camera, but could not find it.

With time being of the essence at that point, she ran and had NO idea where that cam was. I think she would have ditched it with the other items that linked her to the crime.

I think the real reason she couldn't stop herself from looking at the autopsy and crime scene photos of Travis in court was because she is still obsessed with him and misses him. They were the photos that brings her back to the nearest time she was with him before he was dead. She is reliving his last moments alive, or their last moments together, by looking at those photos, rather than looking at a dead Travis.

I had the same reaction when seeing her peeping beyond her hair in court. The expression on her face was so creepy. Eyes rolling to one side to see the photos, etc.. Anything having to do with her and him excites her interest.

What was the date that text was sent?

It was April 6, 2008. Jodi says it's labeled April 7 but due to the 7-hour time difference it was actually sent April 6.

Even though Travis told her to stay out of his life as soon as she returned th Yreka that day and the next, they did make up, and in their May 10 telephone conversation he said he planned come to visit her the end of May, before going to Cancun. He said he had a few other activities to try to squeeze in (besides going sightseeing to Crater Lake and the Oregon Coast with Jodi), but that, "You are at the top of the list."

After Juan's triumph over Doc S, which will be continued on Monday, trying to piece together who may remain as defense witnesses. Have gone over the evidentiary hearings' minutes over last 3 years and have found following names:

Heather Nitterauer: currently incarcerated for armed robbery, testified for defense in 08-09-11 evidentiary hearing, no friggin clue as to why or about what.

Rosemarie Urbanski, polygrapher: A defense witness and must have given a polygraph to JA at her request. She testified at evidentiary hearing on 08-15-11. Have no idea of what she testified to in that hearing, but perhaps about TA letters which JA was trying to get admitted? Perhaps she took a polygraph regarding whether they were authentic?I know the defense made a motion for her to testify at mitigation well after this date, but the motion was denied.

M McCartney: have no clue, can't find anything in the minutes regarding pretrial hearings except a motion by defense for State to release all material related to the attempted interrogation of MM on 05-25-11 at 8:30am. I know JA has offered him as the only corroborating witness alleged bruising and TA alleged abuse, but Juan seems to have taunted through her cross regarding MM.

Kimberly Ross - former cell mate, no clue again why she may be called, can't find her name in prior hearings

Alyce LaViolette - DV expert (IMO the hail mary witness for the defense)

Not listed: Any forensic expert (IMO glaring absence which will hurt defense)

So what's everyones' thoughts?

Great work! I thought polygraphs weren't admissible in court and the letters had been proven were forged. As for MM, I'm betting the DT is desperate to figure out if MM has been turned because they are desperate and need to pull him in as a witness to back up Jodi's stories.

I had the same reaction when seeing her peeping beyond her hair in court. The expression on her face was so creepy. Eyes rolling to one side to see the photos, etc.. Anything having to do with her and him excites her interest.

That was strange! And the way she was using her finger to hold up her glasses between her eyes was even stranger. Wouldn't most people take off their glasses during a big cry?

Talk about creepy murders...I remember thinking this one was gonna make national media because it was so gruesome ....

The Chris Porco Story is on Lifetime tonight. The only reason I'm bringing it up here is that I remember how the father suffered serious head injuries, but still thought he was waking up to go to work, before he died from his injuries.

Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story
(2013)
A detective intends to prove that a young man is guilty of a savage ax attack that killed the college student's father and disfigured his mother.
Eric McCormack, Matt Barr, Lolita Davidovich, Norma Bailey, Edithe Swensen

[03/21/13 - 01:01 PM]
Lifetime Wins Right to Premiere "Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story"
The film - starring Eric McCormack, Matt Barr and Lolita Davidovich - will air this Saturday, March 23 at 8:00/7:00c.
Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...36114/20130321lifetime01/#U6uaSvUXKwu2Hb5I.99

She's already begged for 2nd degree murder.

That was the plea deal the DT proposed in 2011, attempting to extort it from the family and the State in return for not fictionalizing the deceased as a misogynistic pedophile.

But, alas: :denied:

That ship *advertiser censored* before it had a chance to sail...

Oops, was that a typo?

bbm

Earlier, when she was talking with Flores, she begged for the Death Penalty, but that was before she had her story down pat...

But since the prosecutor's office, et al., would not go for her 2nd degree offer, she showed the her wrath, and she has dragged it all over the courtroom and has run it up the walls. Detector, you were right about that! It seems a scorned woman's anger & rancor really have no bounds. Oohh, she makes me wanna holler. She is pure 100% evil. No pity for this woman.

I still wanna know about the relationship between Jodi & her mother -- through all her growing-up years and until now. I think it might tell us a lot.

IMO, she didn't know where the camera was. I thought this was a common belief, that she had, in a rush, picked up stuff to throw in the wash, and then furiously looked for the camera, but could not find it.

With time being of the essence at that point, she ran and had NO idea where that cam was. I think she would have ditched it with the other items that linked her to the crime.

She obviously didn't miss seeing it in the upstairs master bedroom hallway before she left, since she deleted all the photos from it. While some believe she accidentally included it in the wash, I'm not so sure. Mark that down as a question to ask JA if we get a chance.

I have a little bit if problem using PM. Im trying to resolve that.

Oh...Why?:what:

Shortly after this trial got started, one of our own was harassed by Legal Shield ...I will let her come forward to tell the story if she wishes.

Sounds like they are pretty protective ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth