long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself fairly well up on this case but I confess I am confused about where Arias lived after she left the house she owned with Darryl.

Did she ever live in Arizona prior to moving there after 'the break up'?

Where was she living when she and Travis were 'official'?

TIA

I thought PPL had her down as his "guest" originally and that was changed to Mimi Hall.

That could be. The problem is I've never been wrong in my life. I thought I was once but it was a mistake.

I consider myself fairly well up on this case but I confess I am confused about where Arias lived after she left the house she owned with Darryl.

Did she ever live in Arizona prior to moving there after 'the break up'?

Where was she living when she and Travis were 'official'?

TIA

She moved in with her grandparents I think.

Not according to "Dr." Samuels. He testified that the lawyers wouldn't understand it. It takes his 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE to read the scores. :floorlaugh:

Well....if 35 years experience is all it takes to be an expert...count me in as an Expert on Chocolate !!!!! sigh...really...this guy is sooooooo bad !

How many more answer sheets will you produce before you get off the stand? :floorlaugh:
Just re-watched that last part of Thurs with the sidebar, and it looks to me like Juan had his say, and the rest of the time was spent with the judge talking to Willmott. I'm thinking we'll be hearing "overruled" when we start off tomorrow.
Then to the rest of the sneaky story......

I can't disclose that information. Top secret. Just wait and see. :wink:

Not to put any pressure on you, but one of those bubbled in sheets better EXACTLY match the answers on that legal pad. I don't think JM is a "curve grader." :blushing:

She moved in with her grandparents I think.

Thanks.

She moved in with her grandparents when she moved back to Yreka after the 'break up', but did she also live with them the whole time she was 'seeing' Travis? i.e. after Darryl's?

Well....if 35 years experience is all it takes to be an expert...count me in as an Expert on Chocolate !!!!! sigh...really...this guy is sooooooo bad !
HI. Didn't see your first post. WELCOME.
We need all the experts we can get!!

Not according to "Dr." Samuels. He testified that the lawyers wouldn't understand it. It takes his 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE to read the scores. :floorlaugh:

If DR S learned it I am sure everyone can. He must be a slow learner if it took him 35yrs experience to read the scores. What a <mod snip>.

Just re-watched that last part of Thurs with the sidebar, and it looks to me like Juan had his say, and the rest of the time was spent with the judge talking to Willmott. I'm thinking we'll be hearing "overruled" when we start off tomorrow.
Then to the rest of the sneaky story......

JW opened the door by going over EVERY SINGLE QUESTION, having him answer in excruciating detail! I mean, I've seen enough of JM during this trial to know I'm not going to try to pull one over on him by turning in something phony. Couldn't this severely impact Dr. <mod snip>'s career? Even the most lenient board would consider faking an answer sheet and lying about it highly unethical, I would think. :twocents:

As I was watching the tape, JW did ask about the 13 yr old story - AFTER the juror questions. That one is going to come back and bite her because of the specific time frame.

As I was watching the tape, JW did ask about the 13 yr old story - AFTER the juror questions. That one is going to come back and bite her because of the specific time frame.

BBM
Curious! Would you mind explaining?

ALV attended the meeting about the letters by telephone, and I'm sure the entire thing was taped. Will we hear ALV actually lie on the stand about weather Arias lied to her about the pedo claims? I can't think she would really do that, considering her professional reputation. Then Juan can just say Arias lied to her, so how can she believe whatever Arias told her.
Well, I think he'll at least START there. Bet she's dreading it by now.

BBM
Curious! Would you mind explaining?

Willmott asserts the "attack by stranger" she filled out on the PDS test COULD have been when she was accosted by knifepoint when she was 13. However, since that was her biggest issue on the test, it goes on to clarify a time period. I think it was 6 mo to a year, which would of course, be way off if she were talking about the incident at 13 yo.

Here is a podcast with Elder Jenson, missionary who taught JA about the LDS church. It was posted on FB
http://www.theculturalhallpodcast.com/?powerpress_pinw=3831-podcast

JA was very invested in her studies of the BOM. Always did her studies, read the chapters rather quickly actually. She seemed to be investigating the church, asking good questions, interested in the church. Travis was never there, it seemed like they never discussed the teachings with each other. After 4-5 weeks, 6 weeks JA discussed baptism and they prayed on it and then prepared JA for it. JA asked who baptizes me? After another lesson JA says she wants Travis to baptize her and so they arranged that. She was not pushed into this religion this was something JA wanted for herself.

She maintained some sort of sporadic contact with the missionaries which they said isn't unusual, and they were going to make contact with her around the spring of 2008 when the one missionary had return from his trip. The one called the other and said have you heard from JA and he said no. He said well I goggled her name and saw she is in jail in Mesa for the murder of Travis Alexander! etc etc

I was hoping he would say they had discussed chastity with her! He never really addressed her living with DB or anything.

TO is a time out, where the mods think you have gone against :rulez: Depending on level of severity, it can be 3-5 days normally, but one in FCA trial got thirty days! For those that have never read TOS (terms of service) would be a good idea. E.g. last night Beach came on and said quit baiting (tr$$l) and quit being snarky and quit attacking the poster by saying the word "you" in replies. During the FCA trial many long time folks ...well, nuff said as I do not want a TO!

Thank you atthelake, now on more question and I will let you guys sleuth on. What is a FCA Trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass