LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it were any other, LE would be able to say it was Caylee's, without doubt. During the Texas polygamy media, it was said that DNA could determine parentage even among father and daughter.
Nuclear DNA can definitively identify paternity; mitochondrial DNA cannot. It can verify the relationship between mother and offspring only.

Nuclear DNA can definitively identify paternity; mitochondrial DNA cannot. It can verify the relationship between mother and offspring only.

Yes, that's true.

LE has a full, nuclear DNA profile for both Casey and Caylee, from Casey herself and from either belongings of Caylee's or from the JG paternity test.

Sometimes hair doesn't yield a nuclear profile, only mtDNA. The trunk stain would yield full DNA profile if it is body fluid, unless environmental conditions have degraded it to the point where only mtDNA is found.

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Mitochondrial DNA testing is done on hair when their is no root ball or the RB has degenerated making testing of it impossible. It would only show female markers.

LP got CA out of jail in good faith. He was bamboozled into thinking that CA would speak with him. After he had done his part, he was informed that he had been allowed to think so in error. IMHO, this is a statement by a man that is angry at having been tricked. I have seen no justification for thinking that Lee may be the father.

I am a supporter of LP and cannot blame him if this is true. Solving this case seems to always go back to Occam's razor though. The detectives saw this the first day.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759
news this morning
Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To understand your paternity test results, it is important to remember that a child receives equal amounts of genetic material from its father and mother. In the paternity test, several locations on the tested DNA are used to determine the likelihood that the tested man is the father. These locations are listed in the TEST column on the left side of the paternity test results. For each location tested, the mother, child and alleged father’s result (or phenotype) is represented by a number in the final report. When you read the result, it is important to first compare the numbers for the child and mother. Because the child received half of its DNA from the mother, one of the numbers in the child’s column must match one of the numbers in the mother’s column. Once you have determined which number of the child’s matches the mother, the child’s remaining number must match one of the father’s numbers. If the tested man has the same number as the child, he cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child. If the tested man does not share that number with the child, the man can be excluded as the father of the child for that location on the DNA. [/FONT]"

Caylee's DNA matched up with Casey, Lee, and George.

Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

It could have went on at 19, if she allowed it or was that victimized by it. I know 2 girls around that age that had that happen to them and both, allegedly, did not welcome it.

So you never know. Don't rule anything out with Casey.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To understand your paternity test results, it is important to remember that a child receives equal amounts of genetic material from its father and mother. In the paternity test, several locations on the tested DNA are used to determine the likelihood that the tested man is the father. These locations are listed in the TEST column on the left side of the paternity test results. For each location tested, the mother, child and alleged father’s result (or phenotype) is represented by a number in the final report. When you read the result, it is important to first compare the numbers for the child and mother. Because the child received half of its DNA from the mother, one of the numbers in the child’s column must match one of the numbers in the mother’s column. Once you have determined which number of the child’s matches the mother, the child’s remaining number must match one of the father’s numbers. If the tested man has the same number as the child, he cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child. If the tested man does not share that number with the child, the man can be excluded as the father of the child for that location on the DNA. [/FONT]"

Caylee's DNA matched up with Casey, Lee, and George.[/COLOR]

How do you know this exactly? I understood that the DNA matched Casey's and Cindy's, never heard that it matched Lee or George. Is there an official link stating this? Sorry... but I have a hard time believing theories about incest in the family. But... it's possible. Just wondering where this came from.

How do you know this exactly? I understood that the DNA matched Casey's and Cindy's, never heard that it matched Lee or George. Is there an official link stating this? Sorry... but I have a hard time believing theories about incest in the family. But... it's possible. Just wondering where this came from.

I agree this whole thing does need proof, is there a link? Just the thought makes me want to vomit.

:puke:

LP.......did he see inappropriate actions while he was with the family??? What else gives him this feeling on the DNA? experts tell him something??? Just sitting back waiting for all the bombshell news in this..........

I really don't think either George or Lee are Caylee's father.

I just wonder why LP mentioned it.

Caylee's DNA matched up with Casey, Lee, and George.

Do you have a link to support this? As far as I remember reading- Caylee matched Casey, CA and great gma. Which holds true for mitochondrial dna.
Unless they have compared the DNA test paid for my JG to Lee or George.

The theory of "incest" has been a suspicion of mine from the beginning of this ordeal with Caylee.

The behavior signs are certainly there of an
"incest" victim. Now I have to vomit. Later....:mad:

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Mitochondrial DNA testing is done on hair when their is no root ball or the RB has degenerated making testing of it impossible. It would only show female markers.

LP got CA out of jail in good faith. He was bamboozled into thinking that CA would speak with him. After he had done his part, he was informed that he had been allowed to think so in error. IMHO, this is a statement by a man that is angry at having been tricked. I have seen no justification for thinking that Lee may be the father.

I am a supporter of LP and cannot blame him if this is true. Solving this case seems to always go back to Occam's razor though. The detectives saw this the first day.

hear hear!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gotta wonder what Lee has to hide and why he demanded none of them take the polygraph. I think Lee has Casey's trait of lying.

The theory of "incest" has been a suspicion of mine from the beginning of this ordeal with Caylee.

The behavior signs are certainly there of an
"incest" victim. Now I have to vomit. Later....:mad:

I was molested by my father when I was a teenager. I'm not trying to get sympathy, I'm just stating a fact. That being said, I would never harm my child or not report her missing if I thought someone had kidnapped her. I know everyone reacts differently to that kind of trauma, but I just don't think that is what we are dealing with here. JMO

Im starting to think LP is the one that needs to take the lie detector..
just sayin

I was molested by my father when I was a teenager. I'm not trying to get sympathy, I'm just stating a fact. That being said, I would never harm my child or not report her missing if I thought someone had kidnapped her. I know everyone reacts differently to that kind of trauma, but I just don't think that is what we are dealing with here. JMO

I do not mean the part about Casey possibly harming her daughter. I am talking about the lieing, stealing, promiscuous behavior.LOW self esteem....The revealing way she dresses for male attention.

I am so happy u survived your trauma. You are lucky and blessed.:blowkiss:

Gotta wonder what Lee has to hide and why he demanded none of them take the polygraph. I think Lee has Casey's trait of lying.

Under such emotional and IMPORTANT circumstances, I have woindered WHY Lee has layed so low in his involvement with this dire situation ?

The thing is, if the hair is from a decomposed body, it has to be Caylee's by elimination(i.e. Casey is still alive), I thought that had been established, it's sure been said on NG enough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela