LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard Padilla is in this to make money for Leonard Padilla. He made a deal to get her out of jail because he thought that his pal Larry Garrison would be able to work up a deal with him and the Anthony family. When that didn't work out and he began to see the public's disapprobation, he had his nephew revoke the bond. Padilla didn't put up one red cent for this bond because he doesn't have one red cent.

Some of us are able to look at this case intellectually with objectivity, we don't have to be on one "side" or the other and we don't have to "hate" anyone just because he is perceived as being on the "right side". He had no business interfering and interjecting himself in an ongoing LE investigation but now that he has, he is responsible for what he says in any public forum. We have every right to question his responsiblity.

The point is that SeriouslySearching said that LP has been right in half of every one of his theories, and truthfully, the only thing that he's been right about that he's guessed on both options is that she's either dead or alive - which is a 50/50 guess.

I wonder what he was publicly calling out 5 of Casey's friends for on Nancy Grace?

Hmmm....

(My bolding.) I don't understand what this means. BlueEyedSpy, please explain?

Joe Trimarco, high-ranking FBI, very publically said on the October 6 Nancy Grace show that "if LP says it, you can take it to the bank," so if LP's been wrong here, he at least has the FBI's confidences. THAT speaks volumes to me, regardless of what happens. :rolleyes:
I'll edit and add the link when I find it.

LP is spending his "his" money right now - to be in Florida, to keep the search for Caylee going. If that means giving interviews. so be it. Just a simple innocent question...are the same posters that are angry at LP angry with the A's? Can't be that. That would mean you were just angry people.
I'm at home, comfortable, warm and kicked back typing away on my computer. I wasn't in Florida today walking through bushes searching for Caylee. I didn't have to pull myself together to give an interview about the search for Caylee. I washed my hair today and didn't do squat with it and it looks like I didn't fix it too.
I have change my theories about what happend to Caylee so many times - when new evidence was released I would change my theory or add something to it - LP did the same IMO he was just on tv doing it.
He's doing something that I'm not doing and more power to him, he has my respect.

Didn't anyone at the very least google this guy? I don't believe ANY news stories unless I find an independent 2nd and 3rd source, just as I don't believe any source unless it can be independently cooborated. There is not one other source or any evidence to support anything he has said. Not one.

Why do you assume that anyone is angry with anyone? You can read about this case and be interested in it without being emotionally invested in people we don't know. I don't hate LP, I don't hate KC, I don't hate any of the Anthonys, these people are not my friends or my enemies. This is a true crime mystery that many of us are interested in solving on an intellectual level and we question all sources, all evidence and all motives by all people involved in it.

LOL What a thing to argue about! A man that traveled clear across the country not once, but several times to find a little girl who deserves to be found when he didn't have to. Gosh, if every man who ever has done any wrong would do only one good thing when it really counted...just think of the possibilities.

LOL What a thing to argue about! A man that traveled clear across the country not once, but several times to find a little girl who deserves to be found when he didn't have to. Gosh, if every man who ever has done any wrong would do only one good thing when it really counted...just think of the possibilities.

HI seriously:)
I think it all goes back to "No good deed goes unpunished". :waitasec:
Wishing only good thoughts for ALL the searchers, including Mr. Padilla.:)

SNIPPED: "... I don't believe ANY news stories unless I find an independent 2nd and 3rd source, just as I don't believe any source unless it can be independently cooborated. ..."

Are you saying you don't believe that Joe Trimarco of the FBI didn't actually say or mean what he personally said in front of the nation on Nancy Grace 10/6? :waitasec: I'm looking for the link - PattyG has them and it seems she isn't online right now...

Lovin' SeriouslySearching:blowkiss:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And then here we have the childs own family who are right there and have offered no help whatsoever in finding Caylee.

Didn't anyone at the very least google this guy? I don't believe ANY news stories unless I find an independent 2nd and 3rd source, just as I don't believe any source unless it can be independently cooborated. There is not one other source or any evidence to support anything he has said. Not one.

Why do you assume that anyone is angry with anyone? You can read about this case and be interested in it without being emotionally invested in people we don't know. I don't hate LP, I don't hate KC, I don't hate any of the Anthonys, these people are not my friends or my enemies. This is a true crime mystery that many of us are interested in solving on an intellectual level and we question all sources, all evidence and all motives by all people involved in it.

Oh, ok then thanks for clearing that up for us, because we were wondering. I have googled Mr. Padilla on many ocassions. Perhaps when one IS the source, then it is not necessary to claim other sources, yes? We have presented the possibility that he has overheard or seen things, or that he collected Lee's dna himself. Why is it so hard to accept THAT possibilty? I do apologize, but if we are looking at this from an "intellectual level" as you have stated, then intellect is going to direct you to the knowledge that this IS one of the possibilities. Why ignore your intellect in THIS particular case?

"This is a true crime mystery that many of us are interested in solving on an intellectual level and we question all sources, all evidence and all motives by all people involved in it."

And especially Mr. Padilla, or at least that is how it appears.

For those mocking LP for not searching.......the man is 69 years old. Physically search?? LOLOL Thank God, he had the wits not to!

No matter what I think of LP the bottom line is he brings publicity to Caylee's case. If one of my grandchildren went missing I'd be begging him to get involved. The cowboy hat, the toothpick......let him be a media hog....because if he's talked about....so is the child.

69 and expected to physically search.... have to stop LOLOLing or this old lady won't even make it to the ladies room....

A search organization would not be possible without all the administrative people. They need people to work the registration desk, do paperwork, organize the search, supervise, handle donations. Somebody has to do these things in order for the physical searchers to be out there. I am sure LP is more involved than we know. No matter what he is doing, he is there. Donating his time and resources for Caylee.

Are you saying you don't believe that Joe Trimarco of the FBI didn't actually say or mean what he personally said in front of the nation on Nancy Grace 10/6? :waitasec: I'm looking for the link - PattyG has them and it seems she isn't online right now...

Jack Trimarco, a retired FBI polygrapher, did say this on NG. JT is on Dr. Phil often and I wouldn't trust either him, Dr. Phil or LP as far as I could throw them.

I think what Boston is saying is that Leonard has displayed EXACTLY the same behaviors as the Anthony's are accused of having: lying or making statements which later proven to be false, etc. And some people who condemn the Anthony's for lying continue to swallow Leonard's claims as truthful and viable, even after his previous claims have been disclaimed.

If I take Boston's post correctly, he's just amazed at and expressing surprise that people are so willing to forgive LP for his mis-statements and continue to believe him, while they would NEVER forgive George or Cindy for what they perceive to be lies, nor would they ever believe a word the two of them say, ever again, using the "once a liar, always a liar" principal.

It is funny.

Apparently I need to keep looking for that tongue-in-cheek icon I can't seem to find.

Jack Trimarco, a retired FBI polygrapher, did say this on NG. JT is on Dr. Phil often and I wouldn't trust either him, Dr. Phil or LP as far as I could throw them.

Did I read right on earlier page- that you went and searched today?

No Magic Cat, the source has to offer evidence and that evidence has to be cooborated. When KC said that she dropped the baby off at the babysitter and went to work that day, the police looked for evidence that would cooborate and verify her story. She was the sole source for that information. When the trunk indicated the presence of human decomposition, the police took the samples to the FBI labs to verify it. That's how mature, responsible people act in the real world.

Now we have this man involving himself in the search for this little girl, standing around giving interviews all day making irresponsible, provocative comments about KC Anthony when Tim Miller has spent weeks trying to repair the relationship he has with the Anthonys so that they will co-operate in his finding of this little girl. Tim Miller didn't spend the day yakking with the media, in fact, he requested that they stay away so that the searchers could do their work. No matter what Tim Miller's feelings are about KC Anthony or any of the family, he's intelligent, responsible and mature enough to put aside the need for publicity and instant gratification with the media in order to find this child. You don't see him on tv making ill informed guesses and providing false information to the public to garner media attention. All the work he has done with the family and with law enforcement is endangered and possibly wrecked by LP making these childish, inflamatory remarks and by encouraging the press when Tim Miller pointedly asked them not to interfere with the search.

So if you think he's great, you think he's great, but some of us question his motivation, his lack of cooperation with LE, his inablility to refrain from improvidential remarks, his unsourced theories and his irresponsibility. It doesn't mean that we hate the guy, it means that when looking at the case objectively, we see a pattern of untrustworthy and irresponsible behavior from the beginning of his interjection in this case to the present.

Hey Guys! It is not cool to discuss other posters in any way shape or form.This will be the only warning given.

Seems like every thread now turns to some type of bashing. I challenge all of you to take a step back, myself included, and look at your emotions in this case. We all came to WS for a reason. We all care about Caylee. Even the people who've stumbled over the edge with their emotions and beliefs came here for the same reason. I find it sad when some of them are banned.

Frankly, I don't care jack about what happens to KC, once she's convicted. But I still believe LP is being helpful, in his own way. I follow the 'lively' discusion about him. I think his heart is in the right place. His wallet certainly seems to be. And give the man a break. I hear he's almost 70 years old. It's still in the 80's in Florida, and humid. Maybe his purpose in physically being there is to keep the media there and Caylee's face in front of the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum