MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking off on the earlier post above,I gotta wonder about the body parts in CT, our baby doe, and these two missing from Philly.

Can't post link but their is a Websleuths thread for Evelina Freidka? Spelling might be off. Can't find any recent articles about that investigation.

I feel like the whole "50 million people have seen the photos but no one recognizes her" is assuming that someone would only need to see Baby Doe's picture once to make the connection. But what if it would take a few showings before it would click? I bet there are a lot of people who have never seen the picture, only seen it 1x, etc. I don't think people (at least outside of Boston) are being bombarded with the image. I think it could really take a few showings of the picture before someone would get suspicious and start thinking "Could it be?"

Where do you get your news from? And how often did you see Baby Doe's picture? For me, I check CNN.com and ABCNews.com every 2 hours or so at work. Not as often on the weekends/when I'm not at work, but still every few hours. I believe it was the top story one time each on those websites, that I saw. I also check Reddit News just as frequently, and I've never seen it mentioned. So I would say that since Baby Doe has been found, I have seen her picture about 2-3x on news sites. And I'm someone who is checking three news sources consistently.

Taking off on the earlier post above,I gotta wonder about the body parts in CT, our baby doe, and these two missing from Philly.

Can't post link but their is a Websleuths thread for Evelina Freidka? Spelling might be off. Can't find any recent articles about that investigation.
Wondering about Evelina too.Maybe her father took off on a flight from Logan after leaving her on the beach.Strange that he goes by two different names!

I found a little girl on FB who looks just like the Doe recreation, but she is from Australia and seemingly with a loving family. Wish I could put up her pic here, but that would be against TOS as she is a minor. Still, it is as if they took a pic of this child to make the recreation. The eyes, the lips, and the nose are uncanny matches.

I have said this before, but I am flabbergasted that we do not have her given name and identity. It is gut wrenching and so sad. I know the best thing to do is to keep her picture and situation in the public eye as much as possible. But how do we do that if there is nothing new coming from LE to keep her name out there. I am so so sad to think that she will just become another unidentified person. Who we check back in on every so often!

Besides releasing the COD, other information LE could release that would help to determine her identity and keep the case is the news would be: her ethnicity/background (I believe DNA examination can tell you this), if she ever suffered any broken bones, the condition of her teeth, etc. I have seen this information released with other John and Jane Does.

Besides releasing the COD, other information LE could release that would help to determine her identity and keep the case is the news would be: her ethnicity/background (I believe DNA examination can tell you this), if she ever suffered any broken bones, the condition of her teeth, etc. I have seen this information released with other John and Jane Does.

Something has to be done in order to get her back in the limelight. If not it's going to end really quickly as just a missing baby girl. I hope and pray that the police are still pursuing any and everything. But if something "new" or "tweaked" info isn't put out she will soon be forgotten.

Something has to be done in order to get her back in the limelight. If not it's going to end really quickly as just a missing baby girl. I hope and pray that the police are still pursuing any and everything. But if something "new" or "tweaked" info isn't put out she will soon be forgotten.

Will we see more of a push by LE to keep the case in the spotlight if they determine Baby Doe died by violent means v. an accident? There are a lot of missing children and unsolved murders, but how long do we usually see LE releasing new information? It never goes on for long, although I want to think that in a case where LE needs the public's help to solve the case, it will be different. But any case is going to need new developments in order to stay in the news.

Wondering about Evelina too.Maybe her father took off on a flight from Logan after leaving her on the beach.Strange that he goes by two different names!

The map gives an unrealistic impression of how close Deer Island is to the airport. In traffic, it could take an hour to get from there through Winthrop and around to the terminal area.

BBM:

Without going into some absolutely boring calculations, the general answer would be YES as each medication has a "half-life". Some medications are weight-based dosages and the medication should be processed in relatively standardized time frame. Since the human organism is deceased, there should be no effective changes in concentration due to decomposition EXCEPT in the alcohol post mortem level (use of vitreous humor level is compared to the concentration in the femoral blood sample). However, possibly in this case IF alcohol were involved as COD or a contributory factor, then there might be a dilution effect from sea water osmosis.
(See isn't this scientific inquiry fraught with ifs, and, maybes, and possibilities; so NOT "Black & White" EVERY TIME!)

Yes! Thank you so much for sharing your insight and knowledge. Now it makes sense that it could take 2 months to get full toxicology reports - even those "rushed"

Your sharing makes the wait a LITTLE less frustrating. Of course we want answers sooner rather than later, but understanding why it's going to be later is very helpful- at least it is to me. So thanks!!!

Here are my thoughts tonight, and I only thought of this because my computer has been having problems and I had to move old pictures to a new hard drive. I saw some super cute pictures of my kids that I transferred off my phone a few weeks ago, but forgot to post to Facebook for distant family. I posted them today. Since it was super hot today, everyone assumed the pictures were from today.

How long could a parent/guardian keep posting older pictures to prevent anyone from getting suspicious? They could be sending them via text, email, or on Facebook. Children don't change nearly as fast during the toddler years, so one could keep up this ruse for months. "Obviously that isn't Joe and Carol's daughter, they just posted a new picture of her on Facebook." "That can't be Cindy, her mom just texted me a picture of her today at the park."

I found a little girl on FB who looks just like the Doe recreation, but she is from Australia and seemingly with a loving family. Wish I could put up her pic here, but that would be against TOS as she is a minor. Still, it is as if they took a pic of this child to make the recreation. The eyes, the lips, and the nose are uncanny matches.

If you feel very strongly about it, call the tip line.

Here are my thoughts tonight, and I only thought of this because my computer has been having problems and I had to move old pictures to a new hard drive. I saw some super cute pictures of my kids that I transferred off my phone a few weeks ago, but forgot to post to Facebook for distant family. I posted them today. Since it was super hot today, everyone assumed the pictures were from today.

How long could a parent/guardian keep posting older pictures to prevent anyone from getting suspicious? They could be sending them via text, email, or on Facebook. Children don't change nearly as fast during the toddler years, so one could keep up this ruse for months. "Obviously that isn't Joe and Carol's daughter, they just posted a new picture of her on Facebook." "That can't be Cindy, her mom just texted me a picture of her today at the park."

If this is a case where they are sharing pictures, but also don't have a big social circle who would notice their daughter's absence (maybe they live far away from family, don't talk to the neighbors, child doesn't go to preschool), they could keep it up for a year...maybe 1.5 years? There's definitely a difference between a 4-year-old and a 6-year-old. But...children enter kindergarten when they're 5. If the parents are sharing pictures, I think that it would be expected that they would share a first day of school photo? However, they could always claim that Baby Doe was very upset and nervous that day, and weren't able to get any pictures? But even if they do manage to keep it up for a year or more, it will likely be a year or more since most people saw the pictures of Baby Doe, so IDK if someone would put it altogether. But maybe someone would get suspicious, call the police, and they would go investigate? IDK...It's hard to really speculate because everyone is different on social media, who they talk to, how often they share photos, etc.

I am hoping that there is someone that knows Baby Doe and her parent(s) and was perhaps a little worried about their parenting. Like perhaps Baby Doe and her family moved far away from Grandma to live in the woods, and once a month, Grandma gets to talk to her granddaughter, but then the excuses start coming. So then Grandma calls the police, asks them to check on her daughter and her family, make sure her granddaughter is alright, and then through LE's investigation, they figure out that the granddaughter is Baby Doe. So maybe something like that will happen, someone will report that they are worried about not seeing a little girl in a long time, having no idea that her body was found, especially if it takes weeks or months before they get suspicious.

I too, have been touched by this story and the sweet beauty radiating from this Angel.
From reading every article I can on the case, I believe that the mother is possibly younger-maybe a runaway or a foster child with no support system. I believe the mother loved the child very much. I believe that she is in a relationship with a manipulator and abuser and when the baby died either by accident or purposefully at the hands of the abuse, the abuser put the baby in the trash bag and made the mother go with him (who out of love included the blanket) and dump the baby. The mother is probably in mortal danger-and has been threatened with death or has already been killed. So sad.

If she is mixed race and from Mexico here illegally it could take forever imop....because unless they have contact with family in Mexico who care family might not even know. Also some poor there might not even have social media or the news to see it and realize. :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that as people start to come back from vacations and summer camps and so forth, someone will notice her missing. I don't think the timing was accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha