MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen trafficking mentioned in a while. Did something come out that would contradict this? Because that's what I go back to when people ask, why hasn't anyone reported her missing? Well, if the only people in contact with her were traffickers, they knew and didn't care. As for school being in session ... home school? I'm sorry about the dark scenario, but it's where my brain went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone explained it back then. the plants may be the same plant but they have like ... "plant dna" for lack of better words... like for axample alabama and massachussetts both have white ppl but they have different cells...

THis is why I brought up many days ago about the pollen thing.. How, I live in Florida, 10 minutes from Alabama Line, i cross over to Alabama and go another 10 minutes and im at my gparents house. We have same trees in our yard... etc... I asked about this and us having same things how would this test serve a purpose...... Thats why I have believed she is not local..... Mass is big, with many counties, cities.... etc.. Then in my situation Alabama Florida line thing, so many surrounding states she could've been from easily..... THis test didnt work the way it was explained... It was made to sound like they would pinpoint her area not states, area, as in neighborhood up to just a few months.. days etc.... This was why so many were talking ab trees in neighborhoods and so forth.. The New England states they are referring are all the surrounding state including Mass... What purpose was this test...... JUST asking?

she was found only wearing polka dotted pants, i dont think poka dots are necessarily modest.... who knows what kind of shirt she was wearing?

I have thought about this SO MANY times. Gypsy, Romani...both cultures are known for not stepping forward when things happen. They do not like LE. They stay guarded and only associate within their group. They tend to have kids that no one outside the group knows...kids that are undocumented. She was found in very modest clothing. They tend to glitz it up a bit. Still a possibility though. They do pierce ears as babies! They love jewelry on their kids.

my friend's sister is married to one, she uses her kids to make my friend feel sorry for her and give her money.. although that isnt exclusive to gypsy culture.

my hubbies momma was a gypsy..

actually ppl on welfare may finagle these material things.. be it at tax time, cadged it off someone, stole it or whatever... but they dont tend to travel because welfare pays diddly squat. you cant finagle or steal a vacation.

Drug dealers, people on welfare, EBT etc. They drive the biggest SUV's, have the best electronics, always on they iPhone6 blocking traffic, spend all day at the beach, live under the radar, have no fear of law enforcement, networks of law consultants who defend and consult with them - come to Massachusetts, it's FREE!

BTW all the teachers I know get about 2 weeks in the summer. They are at school after it closes and before it starts and during the summer spend much time planning, researching and attending seminars. So no. They don't have a whole summer off. By My Experience.

:cow:

its been considered at length previously in the thread.

Has anyone considered that this child might have had only a mom taking care of her, and perhaps the mom was murdered and there is no one else to report the child missing?? The fact that she had very long hair and pierced ears and was cutely dressed (leggings and a zebra blanket) tells me at least that she was not abused or neglected and some one was taking good care of her. If her mother was young and maybe even a runaway herself and now dead at the hands of a kidnapper, that could explain why no one has reported her missing. Just a thought that escaped!

re: only drinking bottled water from a certain area.. what about showering? how many ppl use bottled water to bathe in? id think that bathing would cause local isotopes to get on you somehow.

In New England right now, the most likely thing for a young mother to have died of is an opiate overdose. There have been more than a hundred overdose deaths so far this year.

As for the isotope analysis -- the rumor around here is that there was something quite unexpected in the results and that's why they're doing more research and more testing. This is the first thing they've had that they haven't immediately given out all of the details for, so I'm really hoping this is the break they needed. (fingers crossed, knock on wood, :praying:)

One of the TV news stories last night did mention that yes, if (for example) you live in California but only drink Poland Springs bottled water, you will have Maine isotopes in your hair etc. But they didn't include that in the story they posted on line, so perhaps they weren't quite accurate. I dunno.

There are Romani in New England, and from spring to fall there are lots of migrant agriculture and service industry workers. But when you see references to "gypsy roofing contractors," or something like that, they don't usuall mean Romani, they're more likely to be using it in the sense of people who are here today, gone tomorrow, and not available to fix problems.

Immigrants only rarely get deported in Massachusetts; in general, LE doesn't check immigration status or report to ICE.

Thanks, cvaldez - I have only recently returned to this site and did not take the time to read through all 880+ posts.

lol i know, it is quite long, i couldnt even tell you where it was discussed. did not mean to sound short.

another idea.. albeit far fetched.... what if this was an illegal adoption and teh adoptive parents didnt want her because she was a behavioral problem (reactive attachment disorder or something) and they couldnt unload the kid on anyone else because she was too old?

Thanks, cvaldez - I have only recently returned to this site and did not take the time to read through all 880+ posts.

In New England right now, the most likely thing for a young mother to have died of is an opiate overdose. There have been more than a hundred overdose deaths so far this year.

As for the isotope analysis -- the rumor around here is that there was something quite unexpected in the results and that's why they're doing more research and more testing. This is the first thing they've had that they haven't immediately given out all of the details for, so I'm really hoping this is the break they needed. (fingers crossed, knock on wood, :praying:)

One of the TV news stories last night did mention that yes, if (for example) you live in California but only drink Poland Springs bottled water, you will have Maine isotopes in your hair etc. But they didn't include that in the story they posted on line, so perhaps they weren't quite accurate. I dunno.

There are Romani in New England, and from spring to fall there are lots of migrant agriculture and service industry workers. But when you see references to "gypsy roofing contractors," or something like that, they don't usuall mean Romani, they're more likely to be using it in the sense of people who are here today, gone tomorrow, and not available to fix problems.

Immigrants only rarely get deported in Massachusetts; in general, LE doesn't check immigration status or report to ICE.

I wonder what the unexpected thing was if there is any truth to that rumor... Glad to hear there might be something! That makes me think more towards the little Brazilian girl Emili...

Personally I think the fact that she was in the Boston area and by extension, the NE area, is a good thing to hear, though everyone here seems highly disappointed. That means for a significant time period she was probably in Boston. IMO, that narrows things down considerably. Anyone see a little girl in the Boston area for awhile and NOT ANYMORE?!

I can't stop thinking she might belong to a military family. My husband used to work in military housing in New England. Many families kept to them selves.

Military people -- and by extension, their families -- are perhaps the most thoroughly documented people in the country. If a child of someone in uniform went missing, it would eventually be noticed.

Now, military presence in Boston is virtually nil. Nothing in the city since the Charlestown Navy Yard was decommissioned in the 1970s. Hanscom AFB is closest but that is is almost entirely civilian and almost entirely research. Weymoth NAS, Ft. Devins, and Pease AFB up in NH all closed in the 1990s, although an Air Guard refueling squadron returned to Pease a few years ago. I think there are 8 total active duty personnel at Pease now.

Unless she was born into trafficking, some mother somewhere would come forward as having a missing daughter.

lol i know, it is quite long, i couldnt even tell you where it was discussed. did not mean to sound short.

another idea.. albeit far fetched.... what if this was an illegal adoption and teh adoptive parents didnt want her because she was a behavioral problem (reactive attachment disorder or something) and they couldnt unload the kid on anyone else because she was too old?

IMO, there would more likely be a cause of death then. They would have had to kill her. We don't have a cause of death so there is no smoking gun that helps speculate.

i know but i was saying maybe that is why no one is identifying her. it is possible she was smothered, and the eyes are the first to go so they missed the petichae... possibly while sleeping so maybe no struggle? she had to have died somehow.

IMO, there would more likely be a cause of death then. They would have had to kill her. We don't have a cause of death so there is no smoking gun that helps speculate.

The opioid overdose numbers for the region are off the frigging charts. 217 deaths in Massachusetts alone in the first quarter of 2015.

New Hampshire lead the nation in opiate overdoses per capita :( 314 overdoses in a state of only 1.3 million.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...assachusetts_heroin_overdose_deaths_this_year
http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20150412/NEWS12/150419848/0/news
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/10/the-2016-heroin-primary.html

There are also the gypsy driveway seal coaters. Once an area is baron they move on.

Hmm. I'm in Rhode Island and I think a month ago, maybe more we had scammers going around with "left over" sealant offering to do your driveway up real cheap.

Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel shes illegal immigrant family, or custodial dispute..... I don't think she is a local resident seen like ur regular neighborhood kid. I don't believe she is from Boston Mass, I think she was placed there. Whoever did this is very smart, outsmarted the obvious. I never would've guessed she would still be without a identity this long... It looks so easy now to just dump a body out in public, and nobody is accountable and the poor child has no identity. Im DUMBFOUNDED!! BITTER!! I strongly feel custodial issue is related. Once again the Le knows more than they are releasing. DNA fingerprints, etc... Its very discouraging being back at square one, all these people concerned and care and this has reached millions of people all over the place, and the LE is holding back. NOT FAIR

EXACTLY!!!!! There is more to this than the LE is releasing... And its not fair... We care for her too, and any info could help us..... I keep wondering what she died from. I'm assuming no sexual assault, no drugs, and yes suffocation and the eye thing is very wise to think of.... I wonder that too. I also thought that. known but they will not tell us KRAP. I also thought autopsy they could tell if it was suffocation bc the lung expansion etc...
i know but i was saying maybe that is why no one is identifying her. it is possible she was smothered, and the eyes are the first to go so they missed the petichae... possibly while sleeping so maybe no struggle? she had to have died somehow.

Yes including my hubby there are total 6 kids and his mother did same thing.... Of course im sure not all do that , but she sure did, and they all have diff fathers, and convinced the man she was married to that he was the dad of all of them when he was no where around at time. He was still in chicago while she was in Florida...
Using people is what she DID!! She was raised that way, my hubby told me many stories of ways her mother taught her and raised her, GYPSY ways..
my friend's sister is married to one, she uses her kids to make my friend feel sorry for her and give her money.. although that isnt exclusive to gypsy culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smiley35