GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and it is also compassion and empathy, love and kindness, none of which MC feels or has. I agree Jewels, it is murder in my book also.
He would have come out of his problems with help. Who knows, if he had made it to college it might have turned his whole outlook around.
She basically pulled the trigger.
Thank you safeguard for helping to "save" Joel.
If he had met an MC it might not have happened that way.

Cold blooded, premeditated murder. Yes. That's what it was. I don't need a law, I don't need to scrutinize the constitution... I am certain that Conrad would have lived to fight another day, if not for MC. He was already showing signs of a very promising future, like you
noted farm, life could have looked very different to him at 25. He had tremendous potential for a great recovery.

Joel had rapid cycling bi-polar illness, complicated by severe sleep apnea, and it was long battle to get the right combination of medication and support from his health team. He could be quite secretive when he was falling into suicidal despair. He knew how devistating it was for his family, and, like Conrad, he hated being hospitalized. I have no doubt had he had someone like MC feeding his suicidal ideation he would not be with us today.

It's the perfect crime. You don't even have to lay a finger on your victim. You just have to establish control, and kill them remotely by extinguishing all hope

And she did that with lazer like precision. Every single time he expressed his confusion, "do you think I should, is it to late, but what about...???
she angrily and forcefully marched him to his death.

I remember phoebe. Such a lovely girl. Beautiful smile. I am happy her parents are focused on their healing and not hate. But I think those teens got off way too lightly. And the one who supposedly expressed the most remorse?

"All served out their probations, though Longe, whose name is now Ashley Koske, faces trial in September in Eastern Hampshire District Court on two counts of threatening to commit a crime and one count of criminal harassment in a separate case, according to the Northwestern District Attorney’s office."

So much for remorse...

Still it must be infuriatingly painful for the Roy family, to see MC and her parents continuing to deny her culpability in Conrad's death.

Those people have no shame. :(

I remember phoebe. Such a lovely girl. Beautiful smile. I am happy her parents are focused on their healing and not hate. But I think those teens got off way too lightly. And the one who supposedly expressed the most remorse?

"All served out their probations, though Longe, whose name is now Ashley Koske, faces trial in September in Eastern Hampshire District Court on two counts of threatening to commit a crime and one count of criminal harassment in a separate case, according to the Northwestern District Attorney’s office."

So much for remorse...

Still it must be infuriatingly painful for the Roy family, to see MC and her parents continuing to deny her culpability in Conrad's death.

Yes I agree with all you have said. But the way I look at it is the Roy family and many many people know she is guilty for what she has done. And MC's parents will deny and defend her until the bitter end.
I wonder if they have put themselves in the Roy familys place? How would they feel if the tables were turned.
And I was thinking about her supposed time at McClean. I do not think there was anything wrong with her and that is why the defense brought no one in on her supposed mental status. I think it was all an attention thing. She craved being in an attention spotlight so much that it turned the few friends she had away. It was all about her. If she had serious mental issues they would have been presented at trial. Forget the eating disorder, that does not make someone kill another person as far as I know. And if you look at her beginning photos where she is making faces she is not as thin as she is now.
And that is why I am so upset that she is out and free most likely doing fun summer things instead of being in a locked up situation.
So wrong I feel.
It is all horrendous, no matter what sentence she ends up with it will not bring back Conrad and his family will suffer as long as they are on this earth.
So let MC's parents deny and defend. It is what it is. In my eyes their daughter is a murderer.

Yes I agree with all you have said. But the way I look at it is the Roy family and many many people know she is guilty for what she has done. And MC's parents will deny and defend her until the bitter end.
I wonder if they have put themselves in the Roy familys place? How would they feel if the tables were turned.
And I was thinking about her supposed time at McClean. I do not think there was anything wrong with her and that is why the defense brought no one in on her supposed mental status. I think it was all an attention thing. She craved being in an attention spotlight so much that it turned the few friends she had away. It was all about her. If she had serious mental issues they would have been presented at trial. Forget the eating disorder, that does not make someone kill another person as far as I know. And if you look at her beginning photos where she is making faces she is not as thin as she is now.
And that is why I am so upset that she is out and free most likely doing fun summer things instead of being in a locked up situation.
So wrong I feel.
It is all horrendous, no matter what sentence she ends up with it will not bring back Conrad and his family will suffer as long as they are on this earth.
So let MC's parents deny and defend. It is what it is. In my eyes their daughter is a murderer.
BBM

If there is something seriously wrong with her that was "treated" at McClean, I can think of a couple of reasons why no health care provider from there was called to testify. One reason could be that privacy laws would require MC to give permission for them to reveal her diagnosis. If the diagnosis is psychopathy/sociopathy, I can't imagine that MC or her attorneys would want that known. JMO

At the very least I think MC should be confined to her home except for necessary appointments.

Today I was thinking about, what if I was 17 and I really, really believed that someone I loved, ( ahhmmm), cared greatly for, was in tremendous emotional pain and I felt he was right, about wanting to kill himself...He needed help getting over that last hump...but truly he would be better off dead.

Knowing that no one would understand, what only we two, were convinced of, I decide to "ease him into it", compel him when he was weak, and help him reach his goal. No matter what. Of course I would have to lie, and cover up what I was doing, because no one would understand.

I worked really hard to see where this might have been her mind set, but what absolutely stopped me in my tracks, was LOVE. There is no way that love thinks like this.

"You are the most wonderful, unique, special human being that ever lived and I can't hurt you, or help you hurt yourself. I love you please keep trying. THAT is LOVE.

That she was able to immediately contact his family and pretend to be concerned... is the coldest, most heartless act I could ever imagine. (I have a 12 year old daughter. I honestly don't know how I would ever look at her the same, if she ever did something like this! I would be heartbroken, I would not be sending her to Disney for sure!).

This case feels so personal to me. My best friend has a son, who was suicidal. He made his first suicide attempt at 13. He ran around their home smashing windows with his fist and deliberately slashed his wrists on the broken glass. His father had to tackle him to the ground, in the kitchen, while his two younger siblings were rooted to the spot, in terror.
That was his first hospitalization, and he was diagnosed manic depressive.

He made several other attempts. Once he was in in complete organ failure, funeral plans were being made.... But he recovered, and we all worked so hard, to keep this boy alive.

At 22 he was MIA for a while, he showed up on my doorstep one night, like an abandoned cat, he was thin, and tired... I was so greatfull to be able to call my friend and say," I have your son here, he's tired and thin, but he;s ok, I'll keep him a few days, if that's alright with you. His family was so stressed and in pain, I was glad to help them.

We talked a lot over that week, and I asked him to consider, that even if he felt life held nothing but pain for him, that he might have something of value to offer others. Could he see the value of remaining alive solely to assist those who might need him? I was trying to help him see, that by throwing away his life, he was depriving others of a chance for his presence to make a difference in their lives...

And I saw the lightbulb go off in his head... "oh my god, we're not here to have the most fabulous lives possible, we're not here to prove to others what we're worth, to be popular, or beautiful/hansom... we are here to love one another, and assist our fellow human beings. No matter what someone's opinion of us may be, when we help just one person, no matter how trivial that help may seem, we're "perfect" in that moment. Valuable, and needed.

It was a long road for Joel. But he began doing service work. And as he continued down that road, he began to recover. His self esteem improved with every individual he helped.

He turned 36 a few months ago, and his life not perfect, he has to see his Dr. and take his meds, and he is on disability. But he's become a champion motivational speaker to those who know him, and he is always ready to help anyone who needs him. My facebook wall is filled with his daily messages of love and hope.

Recently he wrote a post for his parents 50th anniversary and he thanked them, for never giving up on him. He said that he had hit the jack-pot in the lottery of parents, and that he loved them so much, and couldn't ask for better...Having known them some 25 years now, I have to agree.

I love Joel so much, I am so, so glad, that he never had a "friend" like Michelle Carter.

Beautiful. This is absolutely beautiful.

So much for remorse...

I always thought Ashley Koske, nee Ashley Longe, was destined to be a career criminal. No surprise there. She is clearly a psychopath. I wonder why she changed her last name.

I wondered what happened to the other South Hadley 6; Kayla Narey, Flannery Mullins, Sharon Channon Velazquez, Sean Mulveyhill, and Austin Renaud.

Ashley Koske, who admitted bullying Phoebe Prince, slated for September trial in new harassment case
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/case_against_ashley_koske_teen.html

Does anyone think she would have been taken into custody if the judge was going to sentence her to jail/prison? I hope he's not considering probation [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno -- the LE officers drew near to her when the judge was about to pronounce the sentencing -- but I don't know anything about how MA law works. (In NC the sentence is pronounced by the judge immediately after a guilty verdict is announced, whether it is jail or probation. The judge uses the State Statutes sentencing guidelines to determine sentence -- based on prior felony points, if any, and the judge has discretion therein. If it is jail time, the judge usually says something like, "The defendant is now in your custody," to the LE officers & they immediately cuff the defendant and take him/her out of the courtroom, and the def. is taken to a State prison.)

Dunno. I would guess there would still be a delay in sentencing even if jail time is likely since the judge could revoke bail if a prison sentence is likely. The continuance of her bail is indeed worrisome. Maybe someone from MA can tell us...

Today I was thinking about, what if I was 17 and I really, really believed that someone I loved, ( ahhmmm), cared greatly for, was in tremendous emotional pain and I felt he was right, about wanting to kill himself...He needed help getting over that last hump...but truly he would be better off dead.

Knowing that no one would understand, what only we two, were convinced of, I decide to "ease him into it", compel him when he was weak, and help him reach his goal. No matter what. Of course I would have to lie, and cover up what I was doing, because no one would understand.

I worked really hard to see where this might have been her mind set, but what absolutely stopped me in my tracks, was LOVE. There is no way that love thinks like this.

"You are the most wonderful, unique, special human being that ever lived and I can't hurt you, or help you hurt yourself. I love you please keep trying. THAT is LOVE.

That she was able to immediately contact his family and pretend to be concerned... is the coldest, most heartless act I could ever imagine. (I have a 12 year old daughter. I honestly don't know how I would ever look at her the same, if she ever did something like this! I would be heartbroken, I would not be sending her to Disney for sure!).

This case feels so personal to me. My best friend has a son, who was suicidal. He made his first suicide attempt at 13. He ran around their home smashing windows with his fist and deliberately slashed his wrists on the broken glass. His father had to tackle him to the ground, in the kitchen, while his two younger siblings were rooted to the spot, in terror.
That was his first hospitalization, and he was diagnosed manic depressive.

He made several other attempts. Once he was in in complete organ failure, funeral plans were being made.... But he recovered, and we all worked so hard, to keep this boy alive.

At 22 he was MIA for a while, he showed up on my doorstep one night, like an abandoned cat, he was thin, and tired... I was so greatfull to be able to call my friend and say," I have your son here, he's tired and thin, but he;s ok, I'll keep him a few days, if that's alright with you. His family was so stressed and in pain, I was glad to help them.

We talked a lot over that week, and I asked him to consider, that even if he felt life held nothing but pain for him, that he might have something of value to offer others. Could he see the value of remaining alive solely to assist those who might need him? I was trying to help him see, that by throwing away his life, he was depriving others of a chance for his presence to make a difference in their lives...

And I saw the lightbulb go off in his head... "oh my god, we're not here to have the most fabulous lives possible, we're not here to prove to others what we're worth, to be popular, or beautiful/hansom... we are here to love one another, and assist our fellow human beings. No matter what someone's opinion of us may be, when we help just one person, no matter how trivial that help may seem, we're "perfect" in that moment. Valuable, and needed.

It was a long road for Joel. But he began doing service work. And as he continued down that road, he began to recover. His self esteem improved with every individual he helped.

He turned 36 a few months ago, and his life not perfect, he has to see his Dr. and take his meds, and he is on disability. But he's become a champion motivational speaker to those who know him, and he is always ready to help anyone who needs him. My facebook wall is filled with his daily messages of love and hope.

Recently he wrote a post for his parents 50th anniversary and he thanked them, for never giving up on him. He said that he had hit the jack-pot in the lottery of parents, and that he loved them so much, and couldn't ask for better...Having known them some 25 years now, I have to agree.

I love Joel so much, I am so, so glad, that he never had a "friend" like Michelle Carter.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. What amazing insight. Conrad had so much to offer, if only he could have seen that.

I wish anyone with depression would realize it can and does get better with proper medication. Michelle played god in this case depriving Conrad of the chance to heal. I can't put myself in her shoes, or Conrad's Moms shoes because I'm not sure I could survive it.

I don't know how Michelle's parentso can live with themselves. Who doesn't teach their child to have compassion for others, treat others as they wish to be treated and that it it's ALWAYS ok to ask an assault for help if they find themselves in a situation they might be in over their head or if they or someone they know is its trouble? Even Jeffrey Dhamer's dad recognized their just wasn't something right with his son and was able to show some kind of remorse for his sons behavior. What do we see from Michelle parents? Disney, prom and an avenue to circumvent a judges orders. All I see is a whole lot of I don't give a hoot from mom carter. It just blows my mind to see Michelle have zero moral compass as its so foreign to me.

My heart is heavy for Conrad's parents and I can only pray that this tragedy leads to more communication, education and tolerance about depression and mental illness as the disease that it is rather than a moral shortcoming.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. What amazing insight. Conrad had so much to offer, if only he could have seen that.

I wish anyone with depression would realize it can and does get better with proper medication. Michelle played god in this case depriving Conrad of the chance to heal. I can't put myself in her shoes, or Conrad's Moms shoes because I'm not sure I could survive it.

I don't know how Michelle's parentso can live with themselves. Who doesn't teach their child to have compassion for others, treat others as they wish to be treated and that it it's ALWAYS ok to ask an assault for help if they find themselves in a situation they might be in over their head or if they or someone they know is its trouble? Even Jeffrey Dhamer's dad recognized their just wasn't something right with his son and was able to show some kind of remorse for his sons behavior. What do we see from Michelle parents? Disney, prom and an avenue to circumvent a judges orders. All I see is a whole lot of I don't give a hoot from mom carter. It just blows my mind to see Michelle have zero moral compass as its so foreign to me.

My heart is heavy for Conrad's parents and I can only pray that this tragedy leads to more communication, education and tolerance about depression and mental illness as the disease that it is rather than a moral shortcoming.

Cubby your so right! It just breaks my heart that such an intelligent, thoughtful, caring young man is gone because some predator thought she could profit from his death.

My heartfelt thanks to those who read my post about Joel. He taught me so much about how, when you can't even trust your own mind, those closest to you, literally hold your life in their hands, until you recover from your illness.

Conrad was surrounded by people who loved him, but he put his trust in a false profit, a wolf in teenage love's clothing...

MC took advantage of a seriously ill teenager. She threw gasoline on the fire of his depression and stealthily back stabbed his loved ones, in order to live out her Glee fantasy.

Sentencing can't come quick enough.

I absolutely see your point Cubby but there is something that I would like to add to this.
We really do not know the dynamics of the Carter home. I know that both parents work and what they do. They have another daughter but because we can not discuss any of that we really have no clue as to their parenting.
As an example I knew a wonderful family many years ago. They had four children all close in age, two boys and two girls. These prents were exceptional and so were the children except for one of the boys. He was a problem from the minute he was born it seemed. No mental illness ran on either side of the family.
By the time he was pre-teen they could see that no matter what they tried or did they could not get to him. So of course in to counseling he went, numerous programs etc. They were even considering military school.
Long story short he was in and out of jail constantly for everything under the sun except murder. They ended up moving out of state so I never knew what happened to him or them. But they tried everything to help him.
I do not think they would have done what MC's mother did as to her social media blitz on Disney and prom and whatever else she put on there. They knew he was bad and had issues, their other children were productive and wonderful.
It happens. I am in no way defending GC for her actions at all but I cant help but think of that family I once knew with that seemingly bad seed.

I absolutely see your point Cubby but there is something that I would like to add to this.
We really do not know the dynamics of the Carter home. I know that both parents work and what they do. They have another daughter but because we can not discuss any of that we really have no clue as to their parenting.
As an example I knew a wonderful family many years ago. They had four children all close in age, two boys and two girls. These prents were exceptional and so were the children except for one of the boys. He was a problem from the minute he was born it seemed. No mental illness ran on either side of the family.
By the time he was pre-teen they could see that no matter what they tried or did they could not get to him. So of course in to counseling he went, numerous programs etc. They were even considering military school.
Long story short he was in and out of jail constantly for everything under the sun except murder. They ended up moving out of state so I never knew what happened to him or them. But they tried everything to help him.
I do not think they would have done what MC's mother did as to her social media blitz on Disney and prom and whatever else she put on there. They knew he was bad and had issues, their other children were productive and wonderful.
It happens. I am in no way defending GC for her actions at all but I cant help but think of that family I once knew with that seemingly bad seed.
I agree Farm, There are kids who come hard-wired for ruthless, and no matter the "environment"... You can have the very best soil, fertilizer, and weather conditions, but if the seed is poisonous nightshade, your not gonna harvest corn.

Many people don't like to accept this. Everyone thinks of little babies/children as sweet & innocent and they will remain that way unless abuse of some kind traumatises them. But it's simply not true.

Personally what I feel about MC's Mom, is that she is not only saying what MC did was "Not a crime" but she is carrying on as though nothing at all is amiss here!

If someone were to show me these messages, where my child is saying (essentially), "Well I helped him die, I could have easily stopped him, but ya know I was sick of his whining, and all talk but no action, if I didn't help him end it, I'd be hearing about it forever...Plus I was really excited about the date, and the whole glee thing, all the attention I could get! So yeah I made sure he died alone and no one could rescue him this time".

I wouldn't have time to be all fakebooking, I'd be in a therapist's offce, I swear I be in a state of shock still!

If I could ask her one question, I would like to know, "if you don't think what your daughter did was a crime, what do you think it was that she did?"

I get the feeling she's passing it off as a "misguided attempt to help a friend". and personally I find that revolting, at best.

This is the position the defense has taken all along:

“If she were ever convicted, clearly we would take this into the federal system under the First Amendment,” said defense attorney Joseph Cataldo. “There was no crime committed here. It’s freedom of speech. She encouraged him to take his own life, given the fact that he persuaded her to encourage him.”
http://wpri.com/2016/10/14/attorney-carters-statements-to-police-not-admissible/amp/

If I were MC's parent, I might desperately want to believe that this young man corrupted my lovely daughter into helping him kill himself, but that would require that I ignore his attempts to reach out to her, on behalf of his love for his family, his fear and indecision, for himself and his pain...

Just the slightest hint that he was "open" to sticking around to love those sisters of his, his mom, dad, and HERSELF, would have caused any normal person, to jump at the chance!

And I am simply astonished, at the people who are equating this to a freedom of speach issue, or an assisted suicide issue...

It was none of those things. I have yet to learn, of an "assisted suicide", of a physically healthy teen, suffering from mental illness, being acceptable.

I also do not think "freedom of speach" was meant to be used as a license to emotionally abuse another human being...to death.

There is so much evil surrounding Michelle Carter, regardless of the outcome of her conviction, she is beyond redemption.

If MC was so intent on his getting help initially, why then did she not latch onto his indecision when he expressed it, and "assisted" him to live?

I wonder if she is in some kind of therapy now while she awaits sentencing?
Not that I ever see any redemption in the future for her especially with a family that is saying she did nothing wrong.
Yes MOST parents will defend their children no matter what but this is so evil I do not see how they can. Just reading those text makes me want to throw up.
How can they as parents read that and think she was helping him in any way shape or form when in all actuality he gets out of that truck and then she makes him get back in? How do you rationalize that as helping him?
I know she has aunts, uncles, cousins etc. What are they all thinking of her? I know I would be afraid of her!

I am a public school teacher and I can tell you first hand that there are WAY more Michelle Carters coming up in this new generation. I have personally had three of junior/high school students commit suicide because of internet/friend bullying. As a member of the staff all we can do is send the student to the counselor and the bully to the office. Which causes even more issues on the student whose being bullied.

Last school year we had a student who mutilated her own body because she was repeatedly told over, and over again that she was the fattest and ugliest cheerleader on our squad. She has autism and high functioning, she is an amazing child! But with social media and lack of person to person communication the Michelle's of the world will always exploit someone's weaknesses.

Teenagers are master manipulators, as adults for the most part we can see through it. But their peers aren't mature enough to separate it all out. It's such a different and sad world.

In this piece, written by a college student, The author waxes poetically about Carter being misunderstood, her noble deed, and good intentions missed by the masses due to a "mistake" in her approach. I fear she's not alone in her line of thinking...
https://studybreaks.com/2017/06/30/michelle-carter/
s/bbm

“I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car because it was working and he got scared and I (expletive) told him to get back in Sam because I knew he would do it all over again the next day and I couldn’t have him live the way he was living anymore I couldn’t do it I wouldn’t let him,” Carter wrote."

"The text in which Carter claims to have told Roy to get back into the car has been called “one of the most damning messages” in the case. I find it the most heartbreaking, but for very different reasons.

"Carter is not the monster the media has made her out to be. She regrets her words, and she regrets Roy’s death. While Carter may have made a mistake in her approach, she ultimately did Roy the rare honor of respecting his suffering, as well as his right to escape it."

Michelle Carter trial: Texts grew darker days before suicide
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/06/08/michelle-carter-trial-texts-grew-darker-days-before-suicide/

‘I’m alone all the time”

Boardman and other classmates testified about exchanging texts with Carter about the defendant’s struggles with an apparent eating disorder, about her loneliness and feelings of worthlessness over not having friends, and about her “cutting” herself at times.

One classmate, Olivia “Livy” Mosolgo, testified that Carter sought to get the attention of girls who had stopped talking to her and lamented not having friends.

In one text, Mosolgo told the court, Carter asked her to stop complimenting her as “pretty” and “wonderful” because she wasn’t invited to parties.

“Livy, I have like no friends,” one text said.

“No one hangs out with me,” said another. “I’m alone all the time.”

Looking at Michelle Carter, she complains frequently about being lonely and not being invited to parties. This would suggest that Michelle Carter is an injustice collector.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Carter shows 1, 2, 6, and 7

Here are more with 20 characteristics
https://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/11/25/are-they-injustice-collector

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors

1. Injustice collectors are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It's simple: They are always right.

2. Injustice collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3. Injustice collectors truly believe they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others seem incapable of holding themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4. Injustice collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combination of legislator, police, judge and jury to those they consider their subjects. They forever banish from their kingdom any subject they deem disloyal, and only grant clemency if there is sufficient (in their eyes) contrition.

5. Injustice collectors never worry about what is wrong with them as their "bad" list grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6. Injustice collectors are never troubled by the disparity between their rules for others and their own expectations of themselves. Injustice collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

7. Injustice collectors have an external orientation; the problem always exists in the world, outside of themselves, and in their view, the world would be an acceptable place if their rules and standards were followed at all times.

8. Injustice collectors do not have a capacity for remorse, empathy or guilt.

9. Injustice collectors scoff at the idea of therapy, therapists, self-help books, and other tools used by people who struggle to live with them.

10. The phrase "walking on eggshells" describes life with an injustice collector.

11. The IC (injustice Collector) will prey upon your weaknesses to frame all issues in their terms.

12. IC's will always cry foul when you are 'mean' to them and accuse you of being nasty when you are confronting them with their negative behavior.

13. They are titanically insecure and cannot trust anyone. All relationships they have, even with their own parents and children and trustless and must be reinforced by subordination over and over.

14. They can only strengthen relationships through imprisoning their mates and banning behaviors and other relationships. Friends and family are a huge threat to the IC.

15. They must repetitively revisit situations where you service them, give in to them and agree with them. They will over time shrink your world to a small plot of empty activities that only they like. They are terrified of travel, meeting new people, understanding new concepts and paroling you from any punishment they have previously 'convicted' you of.

16. They do not care about you at all, they care about aggrandizing themselves with you as an assistant producer.

17. They will occasionally do something for you, but if you are not completely brainwashed, it will be a negative experience for you in the end. Example is throwing you a birthday party. I guarantee you will not have fun at your own party.

18. They will force you to choose between them and other things you like or love. The more you choose them, the more they will make you choose them over and over. They do not understand the concept of loyalty at all.

19. Hypocrisy is their modus operandi for debating and arguing with you. Everything they say about you is true about them. (aka Projection) It makes it so you try to 'win' fights by getting them to agree with you, which they never can because their whole position is false.

20. Your life will disappear into their lives. Your hopes and dreams will fade, even in your own mind. You will eat what they want, you will watch what they want on TV, you will vacation where they want, or not at all.

Carter shows 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

Injustice collectors are extreme narcissists and often paranoid. Carter is extremely narcissistic.

However, injustice collectors are driven by revenge and are often driven by envy and resentment, which is not the case with Carter. She was driven to get attention and sympathy. That would indicate more Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP). She drove Conrad Roy to suicide because she knew it would get more sympathy from people.

Her loneliness and not being invited to parties is her own doing because of her extreme self-absorption. She wants people to feel sorry for her. It gives her attention she loves. This is a person who wants to be liked and accepted.

Websleuth Radio Interview Tina Meier
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

It starts at the 20:40 mark from September 2013 Websleuths Radio Interview. Tina Meier, Megan Meier's mother, is describing Lori Drew as a very talkative person who complained nonstop. Drew is described as intensely sociable and clingy like Michelle Carter. Meier's description of Drew describes Michelle Carter well. Carter shares many characteristics with Lori Drew. Both are highly narcissistic, volatile, and temperamental. They lack empathy and are highly self-absorbed. However, Drew is driven by revenge that stems from abandonment and rejection, like in Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, and Dora Cisneros. Drew is more driven by injustice collecting or grudging holding, unlike Carter. That is more like Jodi Arias, Elliot Rodger, Eric Harris, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Omar Mateen, or Osama bin Laden.

Friend Game
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/01/21/friend-game

I dislike the term "injustice collector". It's just a variant of Narcissism. Same crayon, different wrapper if you ask me.
You posted, "However, injustice collectors are driven by revenge and are often driven by envy and resentment, which is not the case with Carter

I did get the feeling that MC was VERY angry at Conrad. I feel she was, in fact, envious and resentful of him. There was another girl he was dating, and she was lied to about his whereabouts, when he was at that girls house. I feel it's entirely possible she discovered that lie, and then changed her "support" of Conrad "getting help", to Conrad getting "dead".

Conrad had close friends, some since boyhood, and a family he clearly loved. I have no problem believing that MC wanted to step right into Conrad's place. And I do believe that was her primary motive. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock