GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me, why she was tried as a juvenile when you often see a 16/17 year old commit a crime and be charged as an adult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this end today MC is home cozy and sleeping in her own bed and will be for quite sometime. They had victory today, Conrads parents did not.
I wanted to see her taken out in cuffs.

Bare in mind, G1, there was a LOT that went on before the start of this clip. I hope they eventually post the live stream in it's entirely. It's cruel, and obnoxious but a true study in abnormal Psychology. And a riveting, and starkly contrasting example of what "being Human" looks like from Conrad's little sister Camden.

This is a longer version, includes the victim impact statements, and statements from the Commonwealth and Defense teams, in addition to the Judge's explanations and sentence:
[video=youtu;mfXJgGIP5gE]http://youtu.be/mfXJgGIP5gE[/video]

I have said this before during the trial that she looks somewhat sedated. Mostly it all rolls off of her. Only asks her lawyer if she is going to jail or not.
Just got off the phone with my sisterinlaw and before I said anything she said "she looked drugged". And of course before that the eveil eyebrows.
So many people are disgusted with it.

She does look evil, and what is with her eyebrows. I've never seen such.... :scared:

She does look evil, and what is with her eyebrows. I've never seen such.... :scared:

She's probably going for a Frida Kahlo look like Rihanna did a couple of years ago. Somehow I don't think it quite works on Michelle...or Rihanna for that matter. :thinking:

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/rihanna-borrows-frida-kahlos-signature-eyebrow-114630461623.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/style/frida-kahlo-is-having-a-moment.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 174
Her natural brows are almost non existent they are very pale in colour, I believe they are dyed and terribly done at that...

But I regress ....

There is no Justice for Conrad Roy lll, my heart breaks for his family, I'm deeply saddened today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a longer version, includes the victim impact statements, and statements from the Commonwealth and Defense teams, in addition to the Judge's explanations and sentence:

Welp, could have been a somewhat harsher punishment but I was impressed with the judge. I can imagine her having to listen to all that case law was frying her brain. She made a monumental screw-up and kids like her are on notice there will be consequences.

My heart breaks for the Roy family and I can't evan imagine what they are feeling. That is who I will choose to remember through all of this not MC. I always believe in karma she will get hers someday.

Welp, could have been a somewhat harsher punishment but I was impressed with the judge. I can imagine her having to listen to all that case law was frying her brain. She made a monumental screw-up and kids like her are on notice there will be consequences.

Consequences? Like what? you find fame (remember she loves attention for good or bad...victim card is strong with this one) everyone caters to you because they think you're fragile and will do something to yourself. Your parents have to pay money for attorneys but who cares, really.

There is no consequence for bullying someone to death. That's what I learned from this case.

I also learned that Charles Manson should be released too, since he only used words to influence death, just like she did.

This case law has the power to change what is happening to kids around the country on the daily. But with no consequences it will encourage bullies. And worse? Victims know they have no support from the law, so why bother reporting with it. This case has a lot of blood on its hands if she wins appeal.

[video=youtu;mfXJgGIP5gE]http://youtu.be/mfXJgGIP5gE[/video]

Those eyebrows. They are all I can see when I look at her. {{{shiver}}}

I don't understand. Where is the justice for Conrad?

:rose:

In my opinion there is no justice for victims. It's all about the criminals, they have all the rights, all the protection.

Ok this situation is really upsetting me. I guess because I have young kids and bullying is so rampant. But here is how I've now decided to think about it.

I think her appeal will be denied. I don't think anything done at trial was improper and her fate is sealed. So, that said, when that appeal is over she will be a grown adult and have to go to an adult prison. She would have really just gotten her life back together over the couple years the appeal process will take. I think it would be way worse for her to go to prison at that point, than a juvenile detention center now. That makes me feel a little better.

Well your post has made me feel a little better. My question is, how long can her lawyer take to file an appeal, when/if the first appeal is denied can they file another, how many can they file? Thank you :)

Imo She didn't make a "mistake" or a "screw up". When I read comments like that, I can't help but wonder if the totality of the plot was not read by the poster. Because "plot" it WAS! And she planned it out to a T... Copied from the script of a Glee episode wherein her favorite actress's boyfriend kills himself... Michelle even quoted that actress word, for word, after Conrad s death. Her efforts to kill him off, intensified at the point in time, they did, to make sure he died on the same date as the Glee character's suicide, (and she succeeded in doing that!).

She" rehearsed" telling friends Conrad was "missing" before he actually was, and then coldly allowed his body to sit there in that truck, knowing his family was frantically searching for him. Called his mom and sisters, feigning concern that he was not returning her calls, and even texting Conrad's cell phone saying how "scared" she was that he might have really done something to himself...

This was no "mistake", no misguided but sincere attempt to "help" a friend. This was exactly what it looks like, a murder plot.

When Pam Smart "talked" those two teenage boys into killing her husband Greg, was that a "mistake" ? (15 yr old Billy Flynn served 25 years for following his "Teacher's" "instruction" !).

Pam Smart was convicted of being an accomplice to first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder. She received a life sentence.

Conrad Roy is dead because of MC. There is no way to side-step that reality. She should have been charged, convicted and served time.

Consequences? Like what? you find fame (remember she loves attention for good or bad...victim card is strong with this one) everyone caters to you because they think you're fragile and will do something to yourself. Your parents have to pay money for attorneys but who cares, really.

There is no consequence for bullying someone to death. That's what I learned from this case.

I also learned that Charles Manson should be released too, since he only used words to influence death, just like she did.

This case law has the power to change what is happening to kids around the country on the daily. But with no consequences it will encourage bullies. And worse? Victims know they have no support from the law, so why bother reporting with it. This case has a lot of blood on its hands if she wins appeal.

Exactly. I am more pissed off this morning than ever in reading different articles and it is all over the news. Most people are saying that she will never serve a day and should have been taken right to prison from the courthouse. How wrong.
My heart goes out to the Roy family and I think they should file that civil case against her today.
If I hear one more word about how bad MC feels I am going to explode. She only feels bad for herself because she got caught. If the Fairhaven police had never taken her cell phone none of this would have even come to light. But it did and now she is free for her part in this terrible act.

And why is it I mentioned those catapillar eyebrows wayyyy back in this thread. It was deleted the next day so why are we able to talk about those scary things now?

But there are no consequences as was seen yesterday. And she was not listening to a word that judge was saying. You only see her talk to her lawyer at the ends of what he said asking him most likely "am I going to jail". It is all about her.
I am very disappointed with Judge Moniz and I understand this was to be his last case and will be retiring. Do not know if I can say that? If not just delete it please.

I believe the civil suit has already been filed. I hope the Roys get every penny she ever sees in her lifetime. She is already morally bankrupt so hopefully she will be financially as well.

But there are no consequences as was seen yesterday. And she was not listening to a word that judge was saying. You only see her talk to her lawyer at the ends of what he said asking him most likely "am I going to jail". It is all about her.
I am very disappointed with Judge Moniz and I understand this was to be his last case and will be retiring. Do not know if I can say that? If not just delete it please.

Pathologicals tend to decompensate when the mask falls away and they are faced with the truth about what they are.

A good example of this can be see in the clip, right at the end of the prosecution's depiction of what MC really did, and why.

MC has a mini breakdown and it appears unavoidable for her, (unlike the workings of her face when she tries to mimic emotion, which just come off as bizzarly inappropriate). It's remarkable in that its actually it's the most emotionality she ever shows during the entire hearing.

Her attorney strategically places himself between her and the camera, when this happens, but not soon enough, in this one instance.

Its hardly surprising that she is unable to comprehend/ attend to the what must surly seem less distressing than having that mirror held up exposing her true self. (Or as you note, her anxiety over her fate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman