MA - Remains of 3 infants found, Erika Murray charged, Blackstone, Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump. Its February. Tick tock.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Can we just have a guilty plea for my birthday? [emoji512] As well as both it kids birthdays? Pretty please?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Nice to know others still look up this case. It's been years without any movement. Hopefully 2018 can be the year EM is sentenced.

There's a daily mail video saying she was arraigned in September. Can't find anything else though. She looks bat crap crazy in the video. Her eyes scream it.

There's a daily mail video saying she was arraigned in September. Can't find anything else though. She looks bat crap crazy in the video. Her eyes scream it.

She does. I haven't heard anything else. I often wonder how the two younger kids are doing. I think I read somewhere that the two older kids were with their paternal grandmother, but I can't find it, now! Been so long!

It's about time! I've watched and waited since this whole thing broke years ago. I wonder if they will stream the proceedings? This is one case that has haunted me unlike any other.

What happened to the father who lived in the basement? He escaped the horrendous squalor to set up a man cave in the basement while leaving his kids and babies in that filth. I still think about his denials that he never knew she was pregnant, there were babies crying in a locked room, feces and filth so bad the house had to be demolished, and the smell of rotting flesh kinda are a dead giveaway. Why didn't he take the kids and leave?

What happened to the father who lived in the basement? Why didn't he take the kids and leave?

His date is coming up after EM's, I think. I believe that was in the article I read. You and I have been following this for a long time. I cannot believe it has taken so flippin' long! I think of the 4 living children and my heart breaks. I am hoping that we hear how the 2 youngest are doing once the trial date arrives. I hope they stream the opening statements, at least. This is going to be such a convoluted story from EM's and RR's reactions, electronic devices, SM accounts, etc.

You know RR knew the entire time. The fact he continued to have sex with EM or shared a bed upstairs on occasion, but he didn't know she was pregnant or that she was hiding the deaths. Yeah right, dude. :rolleyes:

I am relieved that this case is finally moving forward. It has taken extraordinarily long to get to this point and there has been no media coverage that I could find for years. It was feeling like the case had been swept under the rug, pled down to no consequences, or some other reason. I know the 2 youngest children are going to suffer lifelong results of their most severe form of neglect. I have a huge struggle reconciling how things got so bad for so long and not one person got help for these children. IIRC the older boy was about 10 when he reached out to the neighbor for help. Was his sister about 12 or 14? They would be in high school now - wonder if their Maternal Grandmother raised them. I hope their last 5 years have been full of laughter, cleanliness, and wonderful memories to help outweigh what they had to endure.

Julianne Lima‏ @JulianneLimaTV
HAPPENING NOW: Murder trial beginning for Blackstone mother facing charges in her babies’ deaths. Erika Murray has arrived in Worcester Superior Court. Catch up here
27a1.png
https://www.wpri.com/amp/news/local-news/se-mass/trial-to-begin-tuesday-for-woman-charged-in-babies-deaths/2049673880#click=https://t.co/nZus0dGqNH …

(Here is a tweeter if someone wants to post the tweet. Also an article on the start of the trial.)

I'm trying to find a live feed somewhere. Masslive mentioned in their article that you could watch it on their page. However when I clicked on the video box, it didn't do anything. Just a blank, black screen.

This is insanely frustrating, because I want to watch the proceedings. I want to see her defense of insanity and how that was going to play out. Along with hoping they will mention the 2 youngest living babies and how they're currently doing. Ugh! If I find something, I'll post it.

This reporter on Twitter seems to be doing a good job of live tweeting. I wonder if they're not live streaming because it's a bench trial?

I'm shocked and angry this case hasn't recieved more attention.

KarynRegalWBZ on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueJayJay71
Back