Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv'e almost finished a 4 day marathon reading the last 400 pages. You guys n girls are doing a great job. I've had many things that I have wanted to comment on but couldn't due to the new threads being opened and now I've temporarily forgotten some of them of them again.
I'm at thread 11/17 now where the recent well searches are being discussed and just wondering if the secluded pig/livestock farm 3-400 m from the wells towards the beach was included in the search or has even been noticed or mentioned anywhere?
Google maps 37.0770265,-8.8164475
The access track had no gate in Nov 2009 streetview

Does anyone here know how Spanish investigator who thought found CB's van could access those historical HR satellite images from NASA?

Jenny might provide more details about women.

A police insider said they were ready to “move in” and arrest the mystery women, who is not currently living in Portugal, in the latest “hugely significant line of inquiry”.

So they don't know who's the mystery woman, but know she's not currently living in Portugal? Mystery on top of mystery.

OK so a note about the bday party / candles photo that we've been discussing. Some wondered if it might be a stock image, but I don't think it is. I believe its a legit photo of NF and children she knew. Which children is anyone's guess. But I wanted to point out that in the background you can see a white structure that I first thought was a lighthouse. Its actually a chiminea apparently... I found the same one in a stock image here:

REFERENCE for the bday party shot (I did a screen grab of it from this website)

REVEALED: 'Child therapist' tracked down by Olive Press was Maddie McCann suspect's 'partner in crime' in Portugal as more details unearthed - Olive Press News Spain

Chimney stock image. Image of algarve, chimney, house - 61516937

Note the description says its a Chiminea in the Algarve. More info may follow as I continue to research.... if I find anything, I'll let ya know...

ETA: found a tiny bit more:Stock Photo - A typical Portuguese chimney pot

That last link above, photo was taken in 2015 in Faro, Algarve Portugal....

Attachments

• NF BDAY PARTY 1.jpg
    NF BDAY PARTY 1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
The ugly man's black leather sports jacket described by witness TS had several pockets with metal zippers, and to one of these pockets was attached a pen on a piece of string. It would be interesting to find out if the leather jacket reportedly often worn by CB had this distinctive string and pen?
The pen on string is odd, not something an adult usually does. For work purposes maybe?

Hello all. I am a long time member lurking and this is my first post. You might
notice my user name is similar to someone else on this forum. Do you think it
is okay for the two of us to have similar names or do you foresee problems ?
I don't know if it's a problem or not. Thoughts please.
Could get confusing, but it’s your choice and I’m sure we’d adapt :cool:

Re this '90% solved' business:

The only source I can find for this 'new info' is Dieter Fehlinger, talking to The Sun. The SUN!! In which case, it should be dismissed outright.

Is there an actual credible, official source for this supposed update?

The party is not fake and the date of 4 Nov (or 1 Nov) is not fake.
However: that photo of the party is still quite intriguing. Where would S9 have found it?
- they seem to be dressed up as witches (halloween kind of). Dressed in black and some red.
- black balloons. What kid of 5-6 years old would want black balloons at her birthday party?
- five candles

My daughter was born on 27 October; she always has Halloween themed Birthday Parties. The kids love it.

WOW. J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter's author) offered US$3.000.000 for a lead. For that money anyone would sell CB.

Doubtful. Reward money is seldom every successful in securing leads that will solve even the simplest of crimes. I can't recall where I read this, but I believe it, otherwise, loads of people would be ratting out others, solving crimes and reaping reward money!

P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS ROGATORY

Was Jane Tanner

Q. Relative to whether I know Jane Tanner;
Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew of her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments when I passed her down towards the exit to my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple.

Two witnesses saw the woman in purple. JM (a female Brit expat resident who lived nearby). And JW (male UK tourist staying in block 4 ).
There was a theory published which thought the woman might be LT (wife of a tapas employee) but I don't know if it's correct. Madeleine McCann: Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple'

Oh mááááán, why is Portuguese so difficult?
I've been listening and re-listening to the S9 report to try and figure out what those 6000 euro's were doing between the 100.000.
Problem solved. Every time Sandra said 100.000, I understood 6.000. The ladies pronounce it differently.
Sorry for the confusion; there is no 6000 besides the 100.000! It's just 100.000 and nothing else!

Here is something interesting: At the hearing Nicole admitted having spoken about the money to "someone", but she "didn't remember any more to whom":
rr3nfzS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member