Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See excellent post by sleuth-d- on thread 9 page 15 the post starting "More precise dating of the Malaga photo" which by studying changing features in historical images dates photo to period 7 Dec 2006 to 15 Aug 2007. In a subsequent post I suggested the period can be significantly narrowed because VW van shadow means it is summer not winter.
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Madeleine McCann news: Second plot owned by Christian B emerges in hunt for girl

In this article a mechanic mentions fhat CB was raising and lowering the top.
MOO he had modified the platform space etc. to accommodate about 100 lbs of hidden storage.

1974-1979 Bus full camper mattresses:
DOWNSTAIRS: 42” X 6’ 1”
UPSTAIRS: 46” X 6’ 1”

= upstairs (4.5" thick) estimate about 3 rolling suitcases of space.

CB shouted 'the child is dead now - and that's a good thing!' I think that sentence is very telling. Good that she isn't suffering? why else would it be good that she was dead?
I missed where he shouted that and haven't found. Can you point me there?

Last edited:
I doubt it’s a clue as such. He just wants to run and knows he has no chance while Braunschweig courts are overseeing things because that’s where he was convicted of the rape he’s appealing. If he’s maintaining his innocence then he needs to act innocent. I’m sure HCW and co saw this coming.

He did that before (withdraw and new appeal) and the Highest Court already ruled out, that Braunschweig is in charge. IMO the lawyer is playing games or CB is playing with his lawyer!

See attachment and please translate by yourself.

Attachments

We don't know what items they have found at the Kleingarten.
If there were no body parts but if the police(wo)men did act emotionally/crying, then perhaps, might they have found for instance MM's pyjama?

Just looking through some things this jumped out..we have discussed swimming costumes,swimming mask/goggles but not the part about swimming pool service:

Madeleine McCann suspect told he was on German police radar in 2013

'...investigators in Germany had received a tipoff linking Brückner to Madeleine’s disappearance in 2007 following a TV appearance by her parents on 16 October 2013, Der Spiegel reported. A former colleague had recognised Brückner on the basis of a photofit of a man spotted near the site where Madeleine went missing. The informant said the suspect had run a swimming pool service close to the Cala d’Or holiday resort...'

If there were no body parts but if the police(wo)men did act emotionally/crying, then perhaps, might they have found for instance MM's pyjama?
MOO simply finding anything at all belonging to any child in that cellar would bring out terrible and deep feelings of anguish.

Last edited:

Just IMO, I really don’t think we can read too much into those two pictures. Only one tabloid has reported it, the Express, and they’re garbage no harm to them.

Here’s same “upset” dude looking rather chilled while on his phone; in the pic of him rubbing his face while being “upset” we can see he has two phones - one in his hand and one in his pocket. Personal phone and work phone? Maybe dude has stuff going on in his personal life? He also has a beard. They get itchy. Or so I’m told :rolleyes:
I’ve also included a pic of what looks like an officer smiling.
All down to viewers perspective.

Attachments

• 88276C01-9588-49E4-9C14-A384E1CC9DD2.jpeg
    88276C01-9588-49E4-9C14-A384E1CC9DD2.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 73BC4DC8-4F92-44B4-9729-25787C25FC00.jpeg
    73BC4DC8-4F92-44B4-9729-25787C25FC00.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 4D0716AA-D094-460E-937D-81B40922FA6E.jpeg
    4D0716AA-D094-460E-937D-81B40922FA6E.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 112
Just IMO, I really don’t think we can read too much into those two pictures. Only one tabloid has reported it, the Express, and they’re garbage no harm to them.

Here’s same “upset” dude looking rather chilled while on his phone; in the pic of him rubbing his face while being “upset” we can see he has two phones - one in his hand and one in his pocket. Personal phone and work phone? Maybe dude has stuff going on in his personal life? He also has a beard. They get itchy. Or so I’m told :rolleyes:
I’ve also included a pic of what looks like an officer smiling.
All down to viewers perspective.

ETA - we also see footballers do this “hand over mouth when speaking” thing when they know the camera is on them. Like this chap surely knew he was in view of the media. There’s any number of reasons they were stood like this. And two out of roughly 50 officers doesn’t really pinpoint anything. For me, anyway.

Madeleine McCann news: Second plot owned by Christian B emerges in hunt for girl

In this article a mechanic mentions fhat CB was raising and lowering the top.
MOO he had modified the platform space etc. to accommodate about 100 lbs of hidden storage.

1974-1979 Bus full camper mattresses:
DOWNSTAIRS: 42” X 6’ 1”
UPSTAIRS: 46” X 6’ 1”

= upstairs (4.5" thick) estimate about 3 rolling suitcases of space.

TY Boxer. So the way I read this he was altering the roof of a VW LT van? Could this be referring to the van photographed at Praia dos Barrancos and at Malaga port? Or is it a different van?
“He was always cutting the roof, raising it and then lowering it. He came and went here.

Neighbours of Christian B at an allotment searched by forensics this week said he lived in the VW LT camper van in 2006 and 2007.

Not as yet. I've read a bit about about the tunnels, very interesting. Jack Tramiel, the founder of Commodore and Atari was actually one of the few surviving POWs that worked in the mines/tunnels from the prison camp that was located close to the search area.
IMO guessing maybe there is a pair of large diameter rainwater drain pipes which run underground through that field and drain into the StichKanal???. The two little tents being positioned by police over 2 inspection covers in the field? And the outlets being into the StichKanal somewhere near the allotments? So the inspection covers in the field would be removed to allow an uphill flow of air while the outlet ends were searched? Warning this is total guesswork. But I can't think of any other explanation for those 2 tents.

IMO guessing maybe there is a pair of large diameter rainwater drain pipes which run underground through that field and drain into the StichKanal???. The two little tents being positioned by police over 2 inspection covers in the field? And the outlets being into the StichKanal somewhere near the allotments? So the inspection covers in the field would be removed to allow an uphill flow of air while the outlet ends were searched? Warning this is total guesswork. But I can't think of any other explanation for those 2 tents.

According to the paper he was living in Hannover-Linden in a VW LT camper van in 2010. Nothing interesting in tomorrow's paper, apparently police are not talking to the press at all. The tents on the nearby fields are for police who observe the property at night to make sure nobody is entering, not forensic tents.

Posted by @Baciagalupo, a Hannover resident, on Tuesday re: the tents in the field.

ETA - assuming it’s the same tents. There were a lot of them :rolleyes: And they’re very small to sit in all night, observing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe