Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think it is recent information that has come to light that prompted it rather than waiting for a warrant for 2 years.

The only thing I wondered is how does the lawyer know the police knew about it 2 years ago? I thought he hadn't seen any of their evidence yet.

One possibility is it might have formed part of discovery in the other cases - his known addresses etc

I think LE are trying to obtain just a few things.
They know MM is dead and it is CB who did it.

They need the other person on the call that night, just to place them at the scene. Not necessarily another suspect but a "witness"

An item of clothing (maybe the allotment search) combined with tactical pressure on CB in order to possibly get a confession.

IF he confesses, let's remember LE have plenty of time- A confession may lead them to a body.

I do think they're going in at all angles on this.

"We have strong evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead and that our suspect killed her," Wolters told 60 Minutes.

"We don't have the body and no parts of the body, but we have enough evidence to say our suspect killed Madeleine McCann."

EXCLUSIVE: German prosecutors reveal new evidence in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Last edited:
They know MM is dead and that is CB who did it.

They need the other person on the call that night, just to place him at the scene.

An item of clothing (maybe the allotment search) combined with tactical pressure on CB in order to possibly get a confession.

IF he confesses, let's remember LE have plenty of time- A confession may lead them to a body.

"We have strong evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead and that our suspect killed her," Wolters told 60 Minutes.

"We don't have the body and no parts of the body, but we have enough evidence to say our suspect killed Madeleine McCann."

EXCLUSIVE: German prosecutors reveal new evidence in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Then they have a video of it. This is just horrible.

They know MM is dead and it is CB who did it.

They need the other person on the call that night, just to place them at the scene. Not necessarily another suspect but a "witness"

I think they have a video/photograph in which CB isn’t in or not identifiable and because CBs mobile phone pinged so close to the complex it would be more that coincidence if he was in the area, made a phone call prior and have photo/video evidence which he possessed. If LE can place CB there definitely by having concrete confirmation it was him using that phone, the circumstantial evidence would be very solid - him making a phone call confirmed in the area before, being so close by before it happened, potential photo/video evidence in his possession, and his past history of crimes. It can’t really be doubted - in the ITV doc HCW said if they can confirm he was in possession of the phone that evening it would lead to conviction.

The person on the other end of the phone was probably complicit/an accomplice which is what makes it so hard to nail CB without any other evidence and therefore trying to look for clothing or more videos/photos.

I think they have a video/photograph in which CB isn’t in or not identifiable and because CBs mobile phone pinged so close to the complex it would be more that coincidence if he was in the area, made a phone call prior and have photo/video evidence which he possessed. If LE can place CB there definitely by having concrete confirmation it was him using that phone, the circumstantial evidence would be very solid - him making a phone call confirmed in the area before, being so close by before it happened, potential photo/video evidence in his possession, and his past history of crimes. It can’t really be doubted - in the ITV doc HCW said if they can confirm he was in possession of the phone that evening it would lead to conviction.

The person on the other end of the phone was probably complicit/an accomplice which is what makes it so hard to nail CB without any other evidence and therefore trying to look for clothing or more videos/photos.

The person on the other call could be complicit, but I think CB acted alone.

Yes, a fantasy may have been discussed, like in the chatroom, who knows, and that's why the other person hasn't come forward and LE are actively looking for them. But that's not to say the other person knew what was about to happen imo.

The person may have their reasons not to be outed in connection to this case imo.

IF LE thought that they would find a body at the allotments they would have searched it earlier imo, considering they have known about it for 2 years, so doubt that it wasn't to do with not being able to obtain a warrant.
Warrants can be secured and expedited if needs be.
100 officers is a lot of resources, quite OTT for such a small site imo and suggests this was tactical more than anything to put further pressure on CB, hence the recent Lawyers statement that CB will never talk.
jmo
Agree

That's a very expensive lot of resources for a tactical exercise IMO. Surely they must have had more to go on to generate that expense

I really don't think he'd have transported MMs body from Portugal to Germany. But I do think it possible he'd transport 'trophies' like clothing and recordings. MOO.

So I don't think they were looking for human remains.

I do think there is more to it than just digging because he lived there.

Even tho it makes me feel sick I really think it is worth looking at an accurate translation of what he allegedly said in the Skype (or DW) conversation in 2013 where he expresses a desire to capture something small.

The bits I picked up from the various MSM attempts referred to documenting it. It being safe if you knew how to dispose of evidence and referring to some past event called deepthroat which took too long.

From MSM translations it's difficult to pick up the nuances but I don't think destroying evidence necessarily only means getting rid of bodies and DNA. IMOO it could also mean recorded material sold to others

If it does the reference to 'not like deepthroat that took too long' becomes more sinister. Coupled with early LE statements saying they believe others had knowledge of what happened I think that statement might hold massive clues

But it needs someone that speaks the language to look at it with fresh eyes (i.e. that destroying evidence could mean sold images) to really interpret it

All that is just my not particularly informed opinion

......................................................................................

Very interesting mention that in 2007 CB had traveled to Spain and gave a lift to 3 other people who took video and pictures .... maybe it was one of them in the window reflection at the docks we discussed earlier

....................................................................................

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12246614/madeleine-mccann-latest-news-live/
1st Aug 2020, 17:59

SUSPECT FILMED IN CAMPERVAN VID BEFORE DISAPPEARANCE

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B shot a home video at the wheel of his battered VW campervan in 2007 – just weeks before before her disappearance.

German police believe the convicted rapist used it to kidnap the three-year-old.

Christian B can be seen laughing and joking as he consults a map in the van.

The convicted sex offender used the van to give three young German travellers a lift to Spain.

One of the backpackers, Tomas, told MailOnline: “It makes me sick to think that the little girl could have been taken away in the same van a month later.

“He seemed like any other ordinary young man. He was cheerful and joked a lot and happy to give us a ride in his VW van.

“He didn't mind us filming him and taking his pictures. He was happy to pose and must have known we could never suspect what a terrible man he really was.

“It is scary to know now that he was a rapist of an elderly woman and targeted children. We couldn't have known that he was such a monster in truth.”
One of the three young people was a DJ from the radio station hence the video. The quality is not bad given the still from the video at Malaga. I think I also saw the DJ’s face on the way back machine. Another factor why CB was behaving nice to them all.

Agree

That's a very expensive lot of resources for a tactical exercise IMO. Surely they must have had more to go on to generate that expense

I really don't think he'd have transported MMs body from Portugal to Germany. But I do think it possible he'd transport 'trophies' like clothing and recordings. MOO.

Even tho it makes me feel sick I really think it is worth looking at an accurate translation of what he allegedly said in the Skype (or DW) conversation in 2013 where he expresses a desire to capture something small.

The bits I picked up from the various MSM attempts referred to documenting it. It being safe if you knew how to dispose of evidence and referring to some past event called deepthroat which took too long.

From MSM translations it's difficult to pick up the nuances but I don't think destroying evidence necessarily only means getting rid of bodies and DNA. IMOO it could also mean recorded material sold to others

If it does the reference to 'not like deepthroat that took too long' becomes more sinister. Coupled with early LE statements saying they believe others had knowledge of what happened I think that statement might hold massive clues

But it needs someone that speaks the language to look at it with fresh eyes (i.e. that destroying evidence could mean sold images) to really interpret it

It was translated many moons ago on a previous thread and I think it gave us insight into what he is capable of OR has previously done imo.
Again a tactical release from LE to show the public how depraved CB is in order for people to come forward.
IMO he would have documented, as he said, MM too. That's his usual M.O, rapes, abuse images etc.

IMO HCW has spelled out exactly what happened to MM even in the little information he has given.

Like you, I don't think she was taken far or handed to anyone else for that matter.

JMO.

It was translated many moons ago on a previous thread and I think it gave us insight into what he is capable of OR has previously done imo.
Again a tactical release from LE to show the public how depraved CB is in order for people to come forward.
IMO he would have documented, as he said, MM too. That's his usual M.O, rapes, abuse images etc.

IMO HCW has spelled out exactly what happened to MM even in the little information he has given.

JMO.
Sadly I share your opinion. IMO previous thing he refers to is MM

And in their sick little minds, given the publicity the case generated, I do wonder if that became a lucrative image for him

Sadly I share your opinion. IMO previous thing he refers to is MM

And in their sick little minds, given the publicity the case generated, I do wonder if that became a lucrative image for him

*** Explicit***

"Sadly I share your opinion. IMO previous thing he refers to is MM"

Yes, we were not privy to the rest of the conversation, thankfully.
But the conversation, whilst fantasising, may have meant CB was doing something to himself at the same time & maybe looking at pics -
Apologies for being so explicit.
It's hideous.

jmo

*** Explicit***

"Sadly I share your opinion. IMO previous thing he refers to is MM"

Yes, we were not privy to the rest of the conversation, thankfully.
But the conversation, whilst fantasising, may have meant CB was doing something to himself at the same time & maybe looking at pics -
Apologies for being so explicit.
It's hideous.

jmo
Probably bouncing on a tow ball again the weird prick.

Everyday first thing I do is check the news
For updates on this case. 1 day I’m gonna to read “CB charged...” its going to be sweet justice for MM

I check the news/ Twitter everyday too. MM is the first missing persons thread I've followed here.
I wonder if there's ever been a case where the authorities come right out and say who the suspect is without charging him, without a body and the whole world knows?
If that is indeed what's happening!

German LE haven't named him due to their strict privacy laws, they have only used first name then B.
The world media is doing their job for them as privacy is not so strict.
Very smart move, like Betty said, if they do indeed know that he did it.
But protecting themselves if he didn't.

Last edited:
Agree

This is why I wish I believed it was the parents who accidentally killed MM and it was quick and painless. CB is so twisted, if he is charged and guilty I couldn’t even imagine what MM went through. It breaks my heart.

* explicit *

In the Skype log he said he is finally ready to rape a little one, it makes me think maybe MM died before he could do that and he accidentally killed her in another way (as you mentioned with his deep throat reference) and he hasn’t been ready to find another child because of it. It’s horrible to spectate on his perverted fantasies. Poor Madeleine.

Come back here after spending a good few hours reading the thread about that Netflix documentary, someone brought up a great point about someone breaking in to properties in the area and that he smelled greasy,.. and my mind instantly went awol about how much tinkering it seems he did with cars...

This is why I wish I believed it was the parents who accidentally killed MM and it was quick and painless. CB is so twisted, if he is charged and guilty I couldn’t even imagine what MM went through. It breaks my heart.

* explicit *

In the Skype log he said he is finally ready to rape a little one, it makes me think maybe MM died before he could do that and he accidentally killed her in another way (as you mentioned with his deep throat reference) and he hasn’t been ready to find another child because of it. It’s horrible to spectate on his perverted fantasies. Poor Madeleine.

I agree- he may have been saying that he hadn't been satiated enough by MM or that he just didn't trust the other person enough to say he had already done the same - It can be interpreted in all different ways, such a small snippet, but he may have been referring to and fantasising about an event that had already happened, possibly. imo.

Last edited:

* explicit *

IMO it's your first point rather than nastiness that initially made so many people want to believe GAs original accusations. Psychologically far less horrific for our minds to deal with tho even worse for her parents

Given all we now know my realistic hope is that he didn't get a chance to do anything. I'm pinning my realistic hopes on a quick and painless botched abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams