Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many reported cases of paedophiles forming relationships with single mothers to gain access to children. Also of parents abusing their own children so they can definitely appear to form 'genuine' adult relationships. Tho how genuine they are is debatable
Gosh yes, acquiring partners with children is a horribly familiar story. Thank you for the insights.

I’m not a psychologist but I think he has a paraphiliac disorder - so he’s sexually aroused by a variety of individuals (animals, inanimate objects). I suspect he would be seeking to bring fetishes, S&M into any heterosexual relationship.

Thanks for the insights Pixie. The fetish issues being brought into a "normal " relationship actually sounds very plausible from what we know of CB.

I’m not a psychologist but I think he has a paraphiliac disorder - so he’s sexually aroused by a variety of individuals (animals, inanimate objects). I suspect he would be seeking to bring fetishes, S&M into any heterosexual relationship.
At the risk of sounding crude, seems to me that if he finds a hole he feels the need to fill it. With this type of need the more he pushes boundaries for sexual gratification, the further he subsequently needs to go to reach a similar high

There are many reported cases of paedophiles forming relationships with single mothers to gain access to children. Also of parents abusing their own children so they can definitely appear to form 'genuine' adult relationships. Tho how genuine they are is debatable
I was dismissed on this thread previously that CB may have had female help , but it’s not that unusual as others seemed to think

Just a little insight of CBs time in Hannover.
Some mechanic,huh?!
GT:
“A man who matches the description of the German Maddie suspect - dark blond, moving in a Volkswagen van LT28 with two dogs - visited the site regularly in 2007 or 2008. "Both the dogs and the leaking gas tank of his camper were a regular nuisance," a 73-year-old neighbor told the Hannover Allgemeine Zeitung”
—-
“According to a neighbor who has lived next to the unofficial allotment garden complex for about twenty years, the visitor not only did odd jobs in the former garden shed, but also stayed there. "I watched it for a while, but when the garbage was piling up outside and attracting vermin, I called the municipality and said that someone was camping illegally," the well-groomed woman of about sixty tells this site, while she rakes the pruned lavender branches together in her spacious garden. Even before the municipality could take action, the problem was solved, according to her. "The wild camper left the next day and we never saw him again."
———
‘According to her, the cellar under the garden shed was not large. “You have to think of a room where you can keep crates of beer and other drinks or food cool. Call it a kind of underground pantry. "" Why the man wanted to isolate the space is as yet unknown.“
Privacy settings

Anyway...I am with @SuperdadV8 .. there is a huge time gap between MM‘s disappearance and the pinned down suspect,
From the start, it was a messy and complicated investigation,and to me it seems that some dots will be hopefully connected.I hope that there is a silver lining for family’s of the connected lost ones.

I doubt CB was a cream colour trouser guy either, too likely to attract stains

He was wearing cream trousers in the PJ mugshot photo files. Also: doesn't the mugshot show his hight at 1.8 m. So, he is not extra tall as described in several articles!!!!
30935764-8538057-The_drifter_pictured_in_the_1999_mugshots_served_a_two_year_sent-m-14_1595146114025.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little insight of CBs time in Hannover.
Some mechanic,huh?!
GT:
“A man who matches the description of the German Maddie suspect - dark blond, moving in a Volkswagen van LT28 with two dogs - visited the site regularly in 2007 or 2008. "Both the dogs and the leaking gas tank of his camper were a regular nuisance," a 73-year-old neighbor told the Hannover Allgemeine Zeitung”
—-
“According to a neighbor who has lived next to the unofficial allotment garden complex for about twenty years, the visitor not only did odd jobs in the former garden shed, but also stayed there. "I watched it for a while, but when the garbage was piling up outside and attracting vermin, I called the municipality and said that someone was camping illegally," the well-groomed woman of about sixty tells this site, while she rakes the pruned lavender branches together in her spacious garden. Even before the municipality could take action, the problem was solved, according to her. "The wild camper left the next day and we never saw him again."
———
‘According to her, the cellar under the garden shed was not large. “You have to think of a room where you can keep crates of beer and other drinks or food cool. Call it a kind of underground pantry. "" Why the man wanted to isolate the space is as yet unknown.“
Privacy settings

Anyway...I am with @SuperdadV8 .. there is a huge time gap between MM‘s disappearance and the pinned down suspect,
From the start, it was a messy and complicated investigation,and to me it seems that some dots will be hopefully connected.I hope that there is a silver lining for family’s of the connected lost ones.
The VW LT28 mentioned in this article, and the VW T3 he drove in Portugal and Spain, are they the same vehicle or 2 different vehicles please?

Can someone explain what is the connection between Amaral's Jaguar bought in 2009 and CB's Jaguar? Are these the same vehicles?
Also, CB being a drug dealer and GA being in charge of the anti-drug squad before MM case, did they know each other?

The VW LT28 mentioned in this article, and the VW T3 he drove in Portugal and Spain, are they the same vehicle or 2 different vehicles please?
Yes,think so..one of the same,it seems that all, they got on info (MSM) so far, are from LE. 1 vehicle...imo

Can someone explain what is the connection between Amaral's Jaguar bought in 2009 and CB's Jaguar? Are these the same vehicles?
Also, CB being a drug dealer and GA being in charge of the anti-drug squad before MM case, did they know each other?
Maybe GA needs to be googled some more..?!

It could be that he compartmentalized aspects of his life, keeping "normal" relationships separate from other compulsions. He appears so very narcissistic, though, that his relationships with adult women would be focused on what he was receiving and how he appeared.
Thanks for the insights Pixie. The fetish issues being brought into a "normal " relationship actually sounds very plausible from what we know of CB.
Absolutely possible.

I'm remembering, though, one of his British girlfriends in PDL explaining how for most of the duration of their relationship they had a fairly tame sex life. She describes him as not being into anything 'weird.' It was only later on that he became violent, possessive and demanding.

My point is that sometimes violent, very unpleasant people can show a different, more acceptable side, and can do so consistently, at least for awhile. Maybe it was pure manipulation or maybe he really wanted a 'normal' relationship. However, whatever the reason, he was unable to sustain it and ended up terrifying this poor woman.

Madeleine McCann suspect broke into barmaid's flat through window

I don’t know if they are mistaken for one another but they are different models. The T3 WF is rear engine vehicle (based on the traditional air-cooled Beetle) while the LT is a front-engined water cooled vehicle. They do look similar though.

Just saying the Met were locating phones of various ex-suspects in may 2007 and we can see the data. The quantity of signal strengths in the data =zero, the quantity of true triangulations performed = zero, the quantity of passive pings in the data = zero.

Yes. It's all so many years ago but IIRC the local towers had limited capabilities

My memory is going down, was wi-fi routers common in 2007?

Yes.

But I think you are correct that it all comes down to what data was available from the tower logs in the first place.

My experience on other cases is the kind of data you could get say 10 years ago, is much less than today, and also there are limiting factors in what data is stored in the medium term.

So if you show up with a warrant a year later for a particular number, then it may no longer be possible to get more detailed data for example - this happened on the McStay case. All that was left was the specific data connections - e.g. inbound call.

This is frustrating, but of course LE cannot harvest all the data of all citizens whenever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C