Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's all theoretical until the hammer drops

Go hard or go home!

You are right! But let me tell you, that solicitors usually should make their statements according to facts. And facts are kept in investigation files. Files, no solicitor has access to, unless his client is interrogated. CB hasn't, so FF knows nothing!

If a solicitor makes statements on the info they get from the clients, they are not that smart. Even paedos and killers lie at their solicitors, that even the ceiling will bend! I see acts of desperation from FF. Not otherwise!;)

I guess they did collect this evidence back then?

Subject: Request for the preservation of data relating to mobile telecommunications

As it of interest to the ongoing investigation NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS which is investing the ABDUCTION of the English girl Madeleine McCann, we URGENTLY ask that a request is made to the competent authorities for the following:

- The telephone operators TMN, Vodaphone and Optimus be asked for the preservation and conservation in digital format (CD or DVD) of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations:

Apartment:

N – 37,088863 // N37º 5’ 19,91”

W – 8,730775...// W 8º 43’50, 79”

Tapas Restaurant

N – 37,088378 // N37º 5’ 18,16”

W – 8,730979...// W 8º 43’51, 52”

Both locations are situated in the OC resort next to Rua Agostinho da Silva and Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins in P da L.

This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts.

I bring this to your attention

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

Good point, Tabech. It seems that's the source of the large PDL call log where CB's mobile was found. So it covers days 2-4. Can you offer a source? Is that request on PJ files?

I guess they did collect this evidence back then?

Subject: Request for the preservation of data relating to mobile telecommunications

As it of interest to the ongoing investigation NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS which is investing the ABDUCTION of the English girl Madeleine McCann, we URGENTLY ask that a request is made to the competent authorities for the following:

- The telephone operators TMN, Vodaphone and Optimus be asked for the preservation and conservation in digital format (CD or DVD) of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations:

Apartment:

N – 37,088863 // N37º 5’ 19,91”

W – 8,730775...// W 8º 43’50, 79”

Tapas Restaurant

N – 37,088378 // N37º 5’ 18,16”

W – 8,730979...// W 8º 43’51, 52”

Both locations are situated in the OC resort next to Rua Agostinho da Silva and Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins in P da L.

This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts.

I bring this to your attention

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

I remember reading back in 2007 that all telephone data around the time of MMs disappearance was collected and preserved.

A little light reading for the evening from FF.

"If you pee in the same place long enough it will stink. And that's definitely what's happening in the Christian B case. He won't be able to lead a normal life at any point, without being recognised and facing hostility.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

IMO the lawyer is just blahblahing. He has no idea what the evidence is, he knows as much as we all do.
Except that maybe CB might guess who this witness is and is trying to manipulate the case in his usual manipulative way.

This made me think if he was maybe a member of a cult.
I have been thinking about this a lot recently. I was on a holiday and in there a young girl committed suicide. When I look into her FB and Instagram accounts I noticed she was into Nordic mythology and she was a pagan who changed her religion into Nordic paganism.
I looked into that and I noticed lots of similarities with the hippies CB was surrounded with and there are lots of Germans following this path.
Haden, being Pagan is not being in a cult, Iam Pagan and have been over 30yrs, our whole philosophy is nature, Gods and Goddess and doing no harm, Pagans are some of the most loving, kind and deeply spiritual people going, Nordic paganism Ásatrú once many hundreds of years ago had human sacrifice this has very much frowned on these days, if CB was a Pagan, which I really doubt, he in my opinion could not have faith in Pagan ways and be the way he was! Lots of hippies today are young backpackers/freebirds, yes they smoke weed etc, but so many are into Spiritual faiths, then you have the few dropouts that are normally messed up kids into lots of drugs and very vulnerable types.

A little light reading for the evening from FF.

"If you pee in the same place long enough it will stink. And that's definitely what's happening in the Christian B case. He won't be able to lead a normal life at any point, without being recognised and facing hostility.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

Except for the peeing in this case is attacking vulnerable victims and CB made his own bed by doing his horrid deeds. And reoffending as soon as he is let out of prison.

He was wearing cream trousers in the PJ mugshot photo files. Also: doesn't the mugshot show his hight at 1.8 m. So, he is not extra tall as described in several articles!!!!
30935764-8538057-The_drifter_pictured_in_the_1999_mugshots_served_a_two_year_sent-m-14_1595146114025.jpg
I think they are jeans or chinos, not the type of cream dress trousers smithman was said to be wearing, trust me, young guys would never wear cream dress trousers unless they were back in the 70s he looked like he liked his style, Im not nitpicking but it's important to know 100% if poss CB was smithman IMO I doubt it very much, 3 smiths gave slightly diff descriptions to the same man, then papa Smithman changed his mind, they had been drinking, how much we do not know, Na I think any lawyer would dismiss this, I could be wrong.

I agree. I also kind of wonder if part of the motivation to drive all the way to Malaga to be part of the radio contest was an odd attempt to be a 'normal,' fun kind of guy.

The thing about sociopathic guys (and most are male) is that they don't come across as monstrous all the time. If they did, no one would ever go near them. There can be a hurt little kid kind of quality, trying to be accepted, and often approximating socially acceptable and desirable behaviors.
Sadly many sociopathic guys indeed can be some of the most charming, they do seem to pick out very quickly the vulnerabilities of people they want to win over then work them to suit own agenda, Yes I also feel they have this need to be loved and needed, and love very deeply or what they think is love, to a point of possession and sadly abuse :(

Tho I would say the brutal rape of a 72 year old woman is not going to endear him to many. Nor the previous child abuse convictions. So it's hard to see where he's coming from on the ruined reputaton thing. To elaborate on his metaphor CB is already standing in a lake of smelly piss and more isn't going to make much difference
Oh I love your elaboration CB is already standing in a lake of smelly piss and more isn't going to make much difference :D:D:D

Maddie: The Truth of the Lie

is a book by
Gonçalo Amaral

Who was the Portugal policeman (now retired) who feels the McCann parents were responsible for what happened to their daughter.

The book was banned in the UK .... but I came across a fast- paced English narration broken down into 6 videos of about 9 minutes each.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL512919E1AC218563

I think they are jeans or chinos, not the type of cream dress trousers smithman was said to be wearing, trust me, young guys would never wear cream dress trousers unless they were back in the 70s he looked like he liked his style, Im not nitpicking but it's important to know 100% if poss CB was smithman IMO I doubt it very much, 3 smiths gave slightly diff descriptions to the same man, then papa Smithman changed his mind, they had been drinking, how much we do not know, Na I think any lawyer would dismiss this, I could be wrong.

IMO he is dressed like an old man in here. Him being a psychopath I guess this was for a reason. IMO it is like stage dressing for him.

This large bag is in this police photo therefore it had not been taken by an intruder.
Image source volume 10A page 2563
The same photo unclipped.
Where the police officer stands is the childrens' bedroom.

Attachments

• wardrobe2.jpg
    wardrobe2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 49
"Police have identified the Ocean Club employee who passed the information on to Christian B, said the newspaper Correio de Manha.

It also reported that the employee had Christian B's mobile phone number in his own phone.

Last week, the phone number was issued by Scotland Yard and German detectives in a public appeal for information about the suspect."
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Does this mean they know to whom the second number belonged to?

This confuses me because I thought they did not find the owner of the phone number who called CB?

I wonder if this is the unreliable informant???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member