Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FF won't have access to that info. But he will have names given to him by CB.

It sounds to me like CB is desperately trying to work out who has given certain information. If he's narrowed it down to a specific person then my guess would be it's specific info he's worried about. If it's specific info it's useful and IMO he's worried enough about it to get FF to waffle mysteriously.

More than just a confession in a bar IMO. Reporting Confessions in bars start investigations they don't lead to statements by prosecutors of the magnitude we've heard.

I'm not sure how giving info about a German investigation into a German national would help somebody with their sentence for a crime in a different country. Not sure things work like that. Unless he's referring to a future trial in Germany after that sentence?

The cryptic comments of the prosecutor about CB being behind bars and loyalties changing comes back to mind!
True, I thought the LE had said that they had traced the phone call to another pedophile who was also German? so could he maybe be in prison someplace and has since been tracked down by LE and he could be the main witness? maybe he has more info, CB would know obv who this was so prob said to the lawyer after it was put out in media that LE knew who it was?

IMO GA is a fantasist. If he was a good policeman he would be there at the crime scene on day 1.
He did not pursue the proper policing strategies. Instead, he worked on his instinct which was wrong.
He cannot blame anyone else because he was in charge!!!!
He messed it up big time which cost the life of the missing child.
He then created big propaganda and show off, similar to Mexican soap operas.
Not to mention what he did to these poor parents while making millions on the case he totally failed.
I cannot stand neither him nor his followers.

Attachments

• 704471f9df7967b09c6d910ac37c0c2d.jpeg
    704471f9df7967b09c6d910ac37c0c2d.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
German police have detailed one call involving mobile 913730680. Does this mean that single call was the only activity of that mobile in the PdL area during the period (2nd May to 4th May inclusive???) for which complete data records of PdL masts was preserved? If this mobile number had any other records on PdL masts during that period surely BKA would be appealing IMO about that other call or sms activity also???

Do any of you remember at the very start of this new investigation into CB media said it was MN that was the suspect? then that was quickly changed to CB , maybe LE were investigating both men? If you read this report it says one of 2 men, so could it be CB and MN ?

German police have detailed one call involving mobile 913730680. Does this mean that single call was the only activity of that mobile in the PdL area during the period (2nd May to 4th May inclusive???) for which complete data records of PdL masts was preserved? If this mobile number had any other records on PdL masts during that period surely BKA would be appealing IMO about that other call or sms activity also???

OR - they know who he called on those other calls

True, I thought the LE had said that they had traced the phone call to another pedophile who was also German? so could he maybe be in prison someplace and has since been tracked down by LE and he could be the main witness? maybe he has more info, CB would know obv who this was so prob said to the lawyer after it was put out in media that LE knew who it was?

I believe it was MWT who tweeted that the mobile number belonged to a paedophile, not LE.
It could be that LE have indeed acted on MWT's claim and have located the other caller. Let's hope so.
MWT also claimed in an earlier tweet that the same number belonged to NM (CB's ex GF) and a Portuguese man DS.

A little info on that number.........

The murder of Madeleine McCann: why the German prosecutor and BKA are sure the alleged call to Christian B. on May 3 did not come from Praia da Luz

Espacio Exterior

Last edited:
So CB borrowed the WF for some time. Then after some years(?) he decides to buy it and years after that, he sells the WF to BP.

Yes, I'm a little confused by this.
The VW was not registered in CB's name.
It was reported that CB told the German couple who he gave lift to Malaga that he had borrowed the camper.
It had been reported that CB sold it to BP, who then used it as a family vehicle.
So if BP didn't own the camper at the time CB was using it then who did?
I think maybe the reported sale to BP for 5k sounds a little far fetched for a heap of rust imo, so maybe BP did own it all along.

From the link above............
Note: The accused was not the owner of the vehicle. The holder is to be excluded as a suspect.

Last edited:
IMO it's not confirmed, that there was a prison van. It could have been a usual transporter, maybe for the forensics.

In the video linked below you can see, that the van was parked directly at the allotment in the beginning. Later on i remember pics of that van parked at the side of the main street. So it can't be kept as a prison transporter for sure.

Some Italian MSM mention the presence of a prison van:
Caso Maddie McCann. Hannover, scavi di polizia vicino a casa Brueckner
Caso Maddie McCann, perquisizioni in lotto terreno ad Hannover
Secondo il sito Haz.de le scavatrici sono a lavoro da stamattina ed è stato visto un camion per il trasporto dei detenuti nei pressi della scena.
According to Haz.de the excavators have been at work since this morning and a prison van has been observed in the vicinity of the scene.

I believe it was MWT who tweeted that the mobile number belonged to a paedophile, not LE.
It could be that LE have indeed acted on MWT's claim and have located the other caller. Let's hope so.
MWT also claimed in an earlier tweet that the same number belonged to NM (CB's ex GF) and a Portuguese man DS.

A little info on that number.........

The murder of Madeleine McCann: why the German prosecutor and BKA are sure the alleged call to Christian B. on May 3 did not come from Praia da Luz

Espacio Exterior

The interesting thing is, that MN couldn't be the bar-witness!

Do any of you remember at the very start of this new investigation into CB media said it was MN that was the suspect? then that was quickly changed to CB , maybe LE were investigating both men? If you read this report it says one of 2 men, so could it be CB and MN ?

For sure.
1. A resort employee identified MN as travelling with someone on recordings featured in the Netflix documentary (Is this CB or someone else?)

2. MN said something to an inmate that only someone close to the abduction could know; he has been questioned by police re this case.

3. GA said GM looked like MN, as if he might be preparing his acolytes for Smithman to be MN.

4. MWT describes the phone holder as a ‘dangerous paedophile who uses the dark web to discuss the abuse of children’. We know MN is dangerous but we don’t know if he uses the dark web.

Attachments

• 8D554004-9B47-4F57-A1E9-BA7916109F67.png
    8D554004-9B47-4F57-A1E9-BA7916109F67.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 29
The interesting thing is, that MN couldn't be the bar-witness!
IMO It cannot be MN.
MN is in prison in Germany, not a foreign country and there's no way he has been given early release for his crimes imo.
MN isn't the witness who has 'cheated' people, as Fulscher suggested. He is a serial killer!

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

Mr Fulscher believes the informant may later, in return, have got early release from a sentence he was serving in a foreign country.
Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

Last edited:
IMO It cannot be MN.
MN is in prison in Germany, not a foreign country and there's no way he has been given early release for his crimes imo.
MN isn't the witness who has 'cheated' people, as Fulscher suggested. He is a serial killer!

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

Mr Fulscher believes the informant may later, in return, have got early release from a sentence he was serving in a foreign country.
Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

I’ve tried to find a BjornR who fits (from Braunschweig-Hannover, criminal history, convicted for fraud, imprisoned abroad) but I can’t find a thing. German privacy makes tracing German criminals difficult.

I’ve tried to find a BjornR who fits (from Braunschweig-Hannover, criminal history, convicted for fraud, imprisoned abroad) but I can’t find a thing. German privacy makes tracing German criminals difficult.

Possibly him but BR has only recently appeared in the Spiegel documentary, so unless he's been jailed in another country and released since June, then I don't think it could be him.
I imagine CB may have numerous dodgy friends and acquaintances so it could well be someone we haven't heard of.
jmo.

Last edited:
It's been discussed here wieder und wieder whether silver van used in Hannover operations is a prison van or not.

I have no idea what it was doing there (too exposed to have a prisoner inside), but:

Here's info from vendor of that van (you can check plates) stating that's a prison van sold to Lower Saxony police in 2015.

Polizeiautos.de - Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member