Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those calls would still be logged with emergency services and the local cell tower
So they must of had pay as you go mobiles, if its a contract phone, you would have itemised bills, as I did then, so even if deleted off phone any out going calls would be listed on your bill.

So they must of had pay as you go mobiles, if its a contract phone, you would have itemised bills, as I did then, so even if deleted off phone any out going calls would be listed on your bill.

As I understand it, PJ did not get access to the records from the phone companies

But I think this didn't matter, as they have the calls/SMS logged on the tower

GNR Lagos police station received the phonecalls from OC main reception at 22:41 and at 22:52. At 22:52 the attending police car had already reached Valverde so I estimate the police car arrived at OC main reception at about 23:00 IMO. That is a response time of about 20 minutes.

It was said back in 2007 that Matt Oldfield went to OC reception to request them to call police. I think this was due to the language barrier. OC reception DID NOT make a call at that time but they made it the second time when requested again to make the call.
OC instead started their own emergency procedure first.

Here are some news from a german newspaper.

It seems that a reporter has used a witness-pals fb-profile to get some info from that witness. Prosecuters are aware of it. According to HCW, these circumstances will lead to increased silence about the ingoing investigations.

Until the prosecuters will go public with reliable info about the results of the investigations, some months will still pass by, unfortuneatly.

But to me that sounds kind of promising! By now HCW does not claim anymore, that the investigations could be dropped anytime. They're working hard on that case, IMO.

Maddie McCann: Reporter versucht Zeugen auszuhorchen – mit fragwürdigen Methoden - derwesten.de

It seems that a reporter has used a witness-pals fb-profile to get some info from that witness. Prosecuters are aware of it. According to HCW, these circumstances will lead to increased silence about the ingoing investigations.

Until the prosecuters will go public with reliable info about the results of the investigations, some months will still pass by, unfortuneatly.

But to me that sounds kind of promising! By now HCW does not claim anymore, that the investigations could be dropped anytime. They're working hard on that case, IMO.

Maddie McCann: Reporter versucht Zeugen auszuhorchen – mit fragwürdigen Methoden - derwesten.de

“group of witnesses in the investigation“ is quite notable here I think, this makes me think photo/video evidence again or a paedophile ring.

"We are currently not announcing any details about our investigations." It will certainly be a few more months before the investigators turn to the public with reliable results.

I am glad they are keeping their evidence close to their chest but I’m feeling impatient to what it is, but it seems we will find out eventually - assuming when they charge CB.

So it seems it may be a reporter from the Sun who has rooted out one of the witnesses? Or just a coincidence these two reports come within hours of each other.

2ND MAN
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B had an accomplice during child sex crime in Portugal, says witness

Maddie suspect Christian B 'had accomplice during child sex crime in Portugal'

Amazing video of CB which looks to me like the dock in Malaga Spain .

After all those months of tracking down the dock picture & location who would have guessed there was a video .... must have been taken by the hitch-hikers who rode with him.

Even at the very first part of the video appears a wooden handle behind the drivers seat which was thought to be an umbrella.

Now this is interesting. Just thinking back to our theories on whether she has handed out of the window to someone waiting....

And the two blonde men seen loitering/scouting.

I did think the news about the playground episode was bound to shed some light on his behaviour- I didn't anticipate that it would spotlight an accomplice! I really hope LE are getting somewhere with this.

They have said a few times about a blond green-eyed man with CB, maybe nothing but MN and MT are blond green-eyed !

MN was in prison in 2017 (imprisoned in 2012) so it couldn't have been him fleeing the playground scene, he couldn't have been an accomplice that day.
Let's bear in mind that the playground incident was 10 years after MM.

There was a music and dance festival called Mess fest in Messines in June 2017, found on FB so cant include link here I don’t think

V Festa do Caracol, in Messines
The Municipal Garden of São Bartolomeu de Messines hosts the V Festa do Caracol, organized by the União Desportiva Messinense (UDM), on the 9th, 10th and 11th of June.
V Festa do Caracol, em Messines

From Sleuths timeline............

2017 june. CB arrested. a playground while the Fiesta de Caracol was taking place. CB was seen by 4 kids, ages 9 to 12, as he masturbated just below where they were playing. The children ran out and called their parents. The parents of these children called the GNR of Sao Bartomoleu

Last edited:
MN was in prison in 2017 (imprisoned in 2012) so it couldn't have been him fleeing the playground scene, he couldn't have been an accomplice that day.
Let's bear in mind that the playground incident was 10 years after MM.
Yep, speaking for my own post, not snowpea's, I'm getting ahead of myself Ted.

The burning question for me now personally is who were CB's associates and friends, over all these years. Who was he hanging out with, and how far back does their association go. Who is the other tall blonde man?

Yep, speaking for my own post, not snowpea's, I'm getting ahead of myself Ted.

The burning question for me now personally is who were CB's associates and friends, over all these years. Who was he hanging out with, and how far back does their association go. Who is the other tall blonde man?

The man in 2017, seen drinking with CB at the festival has no description only that he is of similar height to CB.
It's uncertain that it is the same man who allegedly fled the playground scene.
It's in The Sun - Say no more......

The two men lurking outside the apartments in 2007 have yet to be ID'd.

Maybe something in it, maybe not.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads