Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man in 2017, seen drinking with CB at the festival has no description only that he is of similar height to CB.
It's uncertain that it is the same man who allegedly fled the playground scene.
It's in The Sun - Say no more......

The two men lurking outside the apartments in 2007 have yet to be ID'd.

Maybe something in it, maybe not.

JMO.
I’m wondering if they already know who this other man is as they haven’t appealed for any help to identify him. They have many more pieces of this puzzle than we do

Last edited:
They have said a few times about a blond green-eyed man with CB, maybe nothing but MN and MT are blond green-eyed !
MN was in prison and MT doesn’t look blonde to me. Also MT has distinctive tattoos which I think would make him to easy too identify for these types of crimes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he knows who this other friend is though but is not allowed to say. It doesn’t sound like German LE wanted this to be public knowledge

Madeleine McCann suspect's best friend says 'I know he did it' | Metro News

MN was in prison and MT doesn’t look blonde to me. Also MT has distinctive tattoos which I think would make him to easy too identify for these types of crimes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he knows who this other friend is though but is not allowed to say. It doesn’t sound like German LE wanted this to be public knowledge

Just looked on Mt Facebook, and on a post from 1st june 2017, there have been recent comments added, can't post on here, you will need to look

Of course, MN couldn't be the second person, that seemed to run away from the playground. But he could be the second tall blonde man in 2007.

The most interesting thing is to me, that there are 2 incidents according to children, where CB seems to have had an accomplice. That should be the crucial clue to his modus operandi and we are talking about already planned actions by at least two persons.

CB used to hide his peado-urges in real life. So he wouldn't go to a music festival with just a pal and start jerking off in front of children out of a mood.

So the assumed "accomplices" should be kind of "brothers in mind or crime". That let's me assume, the accomplices he was seen with at least two times, should have been peados too.

And yes, another few months of investigations should depend on tons of evidence, that has to be investigated. At least two huge peado-rings have been raided by german L.E. with a huge amount of possible witnesses/suspects and footage. There could be many relations to CB and others, due to the black market at the dark web.

And that takes a lot of time.

Last edited:
Here are some news from a german newspaper.

It seems that a reporter has used a witness-pals fb-profile to get some info from that witness. Prosecuters are aware of it. According to HCW, these circumstances will lead to increased silence about the ingoing investigations.

Until the prosecuters will go public with reliable info about the results of the investigations, some months will still pass by, unfortuneatly.

But to me that sounds kind of promising! By now HCW does not claim anymore, that the investigations could be dropped anytime. They're working hard on that case, IMO.

Maddie McCann: Reporter versucht Zeugen auszuhorchen – mit fragwürdigen Methoden - derwesten.de
Fingers crossed

They have said a few times about a blond green-eyed man with CB, maybe nothing but MN and MT are blond green-eyed !
MN was in prison and MT doesn’t look blonde to me. Also MT has distinctive tattoos which I think would make him to easy to identify for these types of crimes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he knows who this other friend is though but is not allowed to say. It doesn’t sound like German LE wanted this to be public knowledge

Just looked on Mt Facebook, and on a post from 1st june 2017, there have been recent comments added, can't post on here, you will need to look

Great spot, so I think I’m on the right train of thought here that he knows more than has been revealed

Also interesting to a modus operandi are the circumstances to the situations. Distracted parents, either due to the dinner of a group of people, music festivals or even some kind of "party" at Wilhelmshof.

Always the easiest way to strike quick and unrecognized, due to the circumstances.

We also read of another modus operandi, when CB seemed to act alone, when his burglary-skills came into the scene.

MN was in prison and MT doesn’t look blonde to me. Also MT has distinctive tattoos which I think would make him to easy to identify for these types of crimes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he knows who this other friend is though but is not allowed to say. It doesn’t sound like German LE wanted this to be public knowledge

Great spot, so I think I’m on the right train of thought here that he knows more than has been revealed
Yes, he can't speak about it, and that's fair enough

;)

Or two people who were going about their lawful business outside the apartments that someone then decides was suspicious in hindsight.

I place very little reliance on these "sightings"
Anything in the pjfiles could be relevant, whether from the released sections or otherwise. Yes some things will just be coincidental but some will be relevant. If LE are to prosecute CB, I think they will be going right back to the beginning too, but with greater access to the information than we have. Those phone calls have sat in the files for years until someone joined the dots, it’s my opinion there will be other information that will be linked in the same way

No, you are right about the tattoos on MT, he is covered so this is a big NO I would think, now obv not MN in 2017 as pointed out he was already in prison, but he was blond for a time ? dark hair when he was wee bit older, no idea really just ???? :):confused:

No, you are right about the tattoos on MT, he is covered so this is a big NO I would think, now obv not MN in 2017 as pointed out he was already in prison, but he was blond for a time ? dark hair when he was wee bit older, no idea really just ???? :):confused:

A lot of peoples hair lightens up very fast, when they catch up lots of sun. But as you can see in MT's profile, the pics seem to have been taken in spain or portugal and not austria. And it looks dark, if not already black. So no, MT shouldn't have been seen and discribed as a blond man in PDL around 2007 IMO.

Info on Marzola: arrested on the 16th of August 2007.
Italian police arrested Marzola on August 16 as he was about to emigrate to the Ukraine, where he had bought a house and a studio in the city of Karkov. His travel baggage included a wardrobe of 500 items of "petite-sized'' lingerie; hundreds of DVDs of child abuse and rape; computer equipment; an archive of 30,000 electronic addresses and communications; computers and cameras; and €100,000 in cash.
Italian police believe Marzola was moving to the Ukraine because the country has become a centre for Western paedophiles seeking victims for abuse and exploitation over the internet.

Global trail of abuse led to arrest of five suspects

Marzola is important in that he was likely a link to the Ru-Ukrainian mob who produce 90% of this type of *advertiser censored*. Apparently, they’re looking for credit card details as a purchaser can’t report a card fraud.
O.C. Delivers 90 % of Child *advertiser censored*?

Normally I would agree but .....

Interesting how they (Sun) can sometimes come up with things nobody else can ... especially the video of CB in his VW in Spain ... cant fake that.

I presume the Sun got it from the hitchhikers who got a ride with CB .... I bet they have many more pictures and maybe more video .... hope they post that too

Maddie suspect Christian B 'had accomplice during child sex crime in Portugal'

AFAIK that was the Dailymail at first, not the Sun.

Normally I would agree but .....

Interesting how they (Sun) can sometimes come up with things nobody else can ... especially the video of CB in his VW in Spain ... cant fake that.

I presume the Sun got it from the hitchhikers who got a ride with CB .... I bet they have many more pictures and maybe more video .... hope they post that too

Maddie suspect Christian B 'had accomplice during child sex crime in Portugal'

The Sun is a tabloid indeed. But it's unwise to despise it. It was The Sun that reported beach pic was taken at Barranco's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1