Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Or two people who were going about their lawful business outside the apartments that someone then decides was suspicious in hindsight.

I place very little reliance on these "sightings"
Wasn't one sighting by a teenage girl who spotted the same man on two different occasions looking intently at the McCanns apartment, once actually at a child on the deck? IIRC.

There has also been written about a guy called Alexander Z., that was said to be connected to the drug deals at the island of Sylt.

If you google the name and add a "Sylt", you can find that person, who is almost the same hight as CB and also seemed to work at a bar on Sylt in 2015/2016 to even 2018.

Maybe that connection should be investigated a little bit further.

Christian B left Portugal days after Maddie disappearance to set up drugs network
Looked him up, if you search his name then handball, looks like he played for Isle sylt, hasn't got blonde hair though

We never got to see a pic of BP which is a bit odd considering the detail we’ve had.

When appealing for information on the WF, LE said the most recent owners weren’t involved and should be considered innocent. I’m assuming that was BP and why we haven’t had more info on him. We’ve also speculated he may have been a witness in the rape case. I imagine he’s being protected.
I certainly wouldn’t want my face associated with a Google search of this case if I had nothing to do with it :/

Last edited:
MT told the police that he and CB were friends, and after Maddies disappearence, CB drove to MT in Spain.
It is also MT saying that he thinks, it could be CB who took Maddie.

You know the British Police could try reaching out to CB ex British G/F, or any friends she would of had, you know, something like a direct plea to her. Telling her, she could be the key that's locks him up for life.. Just a name. Who were CB male companions??
I'm actually surprised that of aaall his known exes, not 1 have yet offered that piece of the puzzle. God forbid, if he were my ex or even my friends ex, I'm sure I would have my suspicions, an inkling of who LE must be talking about when they say 'CB and his blonde haired male companion of similar height".. you would just know wouldn't you?! X

There has also been written about a guy called Alexander Z., that was said to be connected to the drug deals at the island of Sylt.

If you google the name and add a "Sylt", you can find that person, who is almost the same hight as CB and also seemed to work at a bar on Sylt in 2015/2016 to even 2018.

Christian B left Portugal days after Maddie disappearance to set up drugs network
Why hasn't he been verhaftet according to you?
Edited by me: Christian B was eventually convicted in 2011 by a court in Niebüll, northern Germany and given 21 months while Zaspel was sentenced to six months.
Drug dealer called Julia being hunted to help solve Madeleine McCann case

Last edited:

Looked him up, if you search his name then handball, looks like he played for Isle sylt, hasn't got blonde hair though
You know the British Police could try reaching out to CB ex British G/F, or any friends she would of had, you know, something like a direct plea to her. Telling her, she could be the key that's locks him up for life.. Just a name. Who were CB male companions??
I'm actually surprised that of aaall his known exes, not 1 have yet offered that piece of the puzzle. God forbid, if he were my ex or even my friends ex, I'm sure I would have my suspicions, an inkling of who LE must be talking about when they say 'CB and his blonde haired male companion of similar height".. you would just know wouldn't you?! X

I think they will of done, but it's not public information, when I posted a big link on MN, it said on there they would find everything out about him (MN) , from friends to bank accounts etc, that's what they do, but we won't find out till it goes to trial.

But they haven’t asked for any help identifying him so I think if he’s important they already know who he is

It was asked a while ago what link CB would have had with Dresden. Apparently he had a gf over there (another one? Yep.)

This news item is behind a paywall, so I can't read it, but there is sufficient info listed in the archives of La Repubblica, "fidanzata a Dresda":
gOUQ5Nb.jpg

It was asked a while ago what link CB would have had with Dresden. Apparently he had a gf over there (another one? Yep.)

This news item is behind a paywall, so I can't read it, but there is sufficient info listed in the archives of La Repubblica, "fidanzata a Dresda":
gOUQ5Nb.jpg
Wasn't Dresden his first destination after Foral? Was the girlfriend in Dresden already or did he take one from Foral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1