Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know im like a dog with a bone lol and am possibly wrong, but to me this is the same man, I am starting to think a few were involved in MM ? I guess we wont know for a while, but I have a gut feeling, CB was not alone wolf, and I know some don't agree with me and they could be right, I do think the Belgium link is involved, again could be wrong, I have a feeling a few names may pop up that will shock us maybe ??? maybe not !!
I don't think that he acted alone either. What I'm going on is the crimes that he's already been convicted of and the difference in them and in an abduction. JMO IMO

The details don't specify why he was a suspect and why he was eliminated?

Yes, interesting.
The sections of the PJ Files relevant to how MG was first suspected, then tracked, then cleared, have been expunged. They form part of the files not made public.
Madeleine – Michael Green

On page 800, the interview with TMS is presented, who saw on two occasions and on several other days, an individual observing the apartment from which MADELEINE disappeared. A photo-fit was created based on the witness' indications . . . diligences were performed which led to the identification of.......MAG.........., who was the target of diverse diligences without incriminatory results, pages 632 to 726 of Volume III, Appendix VI. Beyond this individual, there were other diligences performed at this level, also without useful results for the investigation, as is explained throughout Appendix VI.

pages 31 and 32

P.J. POLICE FILES: PJ FINAL REPORT

Last edited:
It was asked a while ago what link CB would have had with Dresden. Apparently he had a gf over there (another one? Yep.)

This news item is behind a paywall, so I can't read it, but there is sufficient info listed in the archives of La Repubblica, "fidanzata a Dresda":
gOUQ5Nb.jpg
very long read but really interesting, thanks

Last edited:
This statement could be very important IMO. Something about it just niggles at me. Probably because I've always thought that the 2007 SM could well be mistaken for being related to the younger CB. We know CB had burglarized the OC area previously to MM abduction. We know that SM did have links (Mother) to the OC and so had probably been familiar with the OC grounds/apartments, also knowledge of empty apartments! Like the 1 the suspicious guys chose to hang around outside of. And SM is fluent in Portuguese, English and Russian if I remember rightly. He could probably turn his tongue to German if he hung around any Nationals long enough. Also we know a male individual named C had spent 2 nights at SM home (with paedophilia/laptop discovery coming into that equation). Then the incident with the exploding of SM vehicle! It does seem like the possibility of a connection between the 2. Does anybody have any info/name for SM gf from back then??
Pictures courtesy of PJ files.

Attachments

• IMG_20200822_022411.jpg
    IMG_20200822_022411.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Sergey_Malinka_small (1).jpeg
    Sergey_Malinka_small (1).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 46
If of interest, very interesting interview with HCW, almost two months ago. Please translate for yourself.

IMO he did some interesting statements to what has been done until june 2020, what kind of person he thinks, L.E. in three countries are dealing with and what is going to be done further.

The only thing he predicted and didn't took place until now, was a possible drop of the investigations.

Konkrete Anhaltspunkte: Ermittler vermutet weitere Sexualstraftaten von Christian B.

Yes, interesting.
The sections of the PJ Files relevant to how MG was first suspected, then tracked, then cleared, have been expunged. They form part of the files not made public.
Madeleine – Michael Green

On page 800, the interview with TMS is presented, who saw on two occasions and on several other days, an individual observing the apartment from which MADELEINE disappeared. A photo-fit was created based on the witness' indications . . . diligences were performed which led to the identification of.......MAG.........., who was the target of diverse diligences without incriminatory results, pages 632 to 726 of Volume III, Appendix VI. Beyond this individual, there were other diligences performed at this level, also without useful results for the investigation, as is explained throughout Appendix VI.

pages 31 and 32

P.J. POLICE FILES: PJ FINAL REPORT
Would that MG have been the musician known in the area?

Now you could mistake him and a younger CB for being related IMO. It's like Twinny right there! X
Any aliases you know of? X

Or maybe just someone who is who and what he says he is and really doesn't deserve to be treated (by you) as if he's dodgy and suspect just because he happens to fit some random 'blonde green-eyed' tabloid profile?

AB comes across as a very decent person who tried to help someone he felt needed help. And then had to resign himself to the fact that CB, despite AB's best and generous efforts, couldn't be helped by him.

'Twinny' indeed.

Last edited:
Or maybe just someone who is who and what he says he is and really doesn't deserve to be treated (by you) as if he's dodgy and suspect just because he happens to fit some random 'blonde green-eyed' tabloid profile?

AB comes across as a very decent person who tried to help someone he felt needed help. And then had to resign himself to the fact that CB, despite AB's best and generous efforts, couldn't be helped by him.

'Twinny' indeed.
Let’s just remember the LE haven’t asked for help identifying accomplices, we need to be patient as I suspect it’s someone in the missing pjfiles

'Twinny' indeed.
I DO see a facial resemblance. Myself nor anybody else have commented anything about AB with regards to anything but a resemblance, so refrain from putting words in my mouth Anxala!
Dodgy indeed

I know what you mean. One doesn't need to be an abuser to live cheaply in a cheap country abroad. Many do that without being criminal etc.

CB started off as a sexual offender and went to live in Portugal.
If you have someone like CB who is violent, who is a sexual predator, who sneaks into homes to steal whatever he can get hold of, who is a pervert raping around and filming the rape(s) for crying out loud, who is known to keep trophies, who fantasises about locking up a very young child and abusing it for days, who has been known to carry a gun... I won't even mention those dogs that were found buried with their heads in the air, because then someone will say "hey how do you know that CB did that?".

What would stop CB from doing something within a ring of child abusers? His conscience? I don't think so.
I think he would boast about his doings and would very much like to share experiences.

Now, I'm not saying that it is a fact that CB was part of some international child-rapist-ring, but I'm keeping an open mind at this.
IMO he could have been solitary as he could have not been solitary.
One thing is for sure though; when someone abducts a child by car (or attempts to), very often there is a second person sitting at the steering wheel.

Its one thing being sexual pervert with paedo fantasies, a rapist even. Killing someone, even if you've killed animals, is something far beyond. At this moment in time IMHO CB was a supplier (drugs and children) and a voyeur, and German police are trying to break him to get to someone
one much worse. If so I hope it works.

It was asked a while ago what link CB would have had with Dresden. Apparently he had a gf over there (another one? Yep.)

This news item is behind a paywall, so I can't read it, but there is sufficient info listed in the archives of La Repubblica, "fidanzata a Dresda":
gOUQ5Nb.jpg
"vende marijuana a Monaco"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members