Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
King or Tayto?! :eek: lol.
You were never unseen, Okapi. Someone always had their eye on you.
“A wee dote”. She was known to the locals, if she was known as a “dote”. It’s a very Derry/Donegal word, but usually only a word you would use if you knew the child or had been in contact with them at some stage.
Both

I agree, it's an endearment.

In saying that my husband was bemused that people we didn't know in pubs in Ireland would come up to give us "money for the baby". (Just coins!)

Very child centred people in Ireland.

Dote is used all over the island of Ireland. My kids were referred to as sites by my Irish relatives.

And I have similar childhood memories from holidays over there. Tayto crisps. Still the best

A typo for 'such', I hope, and not 'shites' which is another common term of endearment there

I don't know if we can say that for definite. It's possible there were more people who saw the video than we are being told about. Just wary of accusing anyone of crimes if it hasn't been indicated by LE?

Maybe, depends where he found it
That's what Manfred said himself in the video!

PJ com reticências sobre nova tese no caso do desaparecimento de Maddie

“The Judiciary Police (PJ) continues to investigate the line taken by the German Justice in the case of Maddie's disappearance and which points to Christian Bruckner, a 43-year-old German, currently in prison in that country for crimes of a sexual nature. But for Portuguese researchers everything that the German authorities have collected is still not enough to exclude other lines of investigation and other suspects. In fact, according to what SOL found, within the PJ, it is a given that what exists up to now is insufficient for any accusation to be deduced.”

The PJ don’t have all the evidence yet from the German LE do they? It sounds like the PJ have enough evidence to investigate but not to conclude it was CB unlike the German LE.

PJ com reticências sobre nova tese no caso do desaparecimento de Maddie

“The Judiciary Police (PJ) continues to investigate the line taken by the German Justice in the case of Maddie's disappearance and which points to Christian Bruckner, a 43-year-old German, currently in prison in that country for crimes of a sexual nature. But for Portuguese researchers everything that the German authorities have collected is still not enough to exclude other lines of investigation and other suspects. In fact, according to what SOL found, within the PJ, it is a given that what exists up to now is insufficient for any accusation to be deduced.”

The PJ don’t have all the evidence yet from the German LE do they? It sounds like the PJ have enough evidence to investigate but not to conclude it was CB unlike the German LE.
I find it odd and disappointing that for whatever reason the intelligence can not be shared.

Both

I agree, it's an endearment.

In saying that my husband was bemused that people we didn't know in pubs in Ireland would come up to give us "money for the baby". (Just coins!)

Very child centred people in Ireland.
I have always found countries such as Portugal, Spain and Italy very child centred too. Whenever we have traveled to such countries when my children were younger they’ve always stayed up late and enjoyed evening meals with us. I remember reading that this was why a lot of the Portuguese thought it was unusual to them for the English to want to go out without your children, or use a crèche, when family meals form such an integral part of their lifestyle. There’s is more a culture where it’s accepted that children are up later than in England, where it’s more likely for children to go to bed earlier and the parents eat without them.

So that's child abuse images of boys as well as girls.

Is it also a second diesel theft? The DM report says it occurred in a parking lot.
So boys also? wonder if he had anything to do with the little Hasee boy? or/and the little Pedro boy, and the other little girl, not one of them has ever been found, they all just vanished , Im not saying CB is responsible for every child abduction, but they could, Just thinking aloud x

I find it odd and disappointing that for whatever reason the intelligence can not be shared.

I think it might be fear of the info being leaked I think it’s being treated as very top secret at the moment. With the PJs reputation with this case and fear of it being leaked to the press I think they are playing safe which I understand. It’s just such a shame they can’t all collaborate and come together to help the case.

So boys also? wonder if he had anything to do with the little Hasee boy? or/and the little Pedro boy, and the other little girl, not one of them has ever been found, they all just vanished , Im not saying CB is responsible for every child abduction, but they could, Just thinking aloud x

I don’t think CB has a preference for his victims; gender, age, animal. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is responsible and hope it brings children and families justice. It seems everywhere he goes, in a close proximity, a child goes missing. If he is responsible for multiple cases I would be shocked at how he got away with it for so long and left little evidence. That’s unless the usb stick with the abuse images on them lead to the answers which I think it will, his video and photo collection will lead to his demise IMO. He was too “proud” to destroy his “trophies” - he’s so vile.

Attachments

• 64EDA6D8-A57F-4288-A656-97BBE957453E.png
    64EDA6D8-A57F-4288-A656-97BBE957453E.png
    298.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 0EA06B38-C622-4AE1-8D33-F53796561E87.png
    0EA06B38-C622-4AE1-8D33-F53796561E87.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 79
Madeleine McCann prime suspect was found with secret stash of 391 child *advertiser censored* photos and 68 videos | Daily Mail Online

In this article it says the camera CB used to record his crimes was a Casio Exilim. I’ve just googled and the camera came out in 2002 so if there is pictures/videos of MM I think it would be on this camera also.

King or Tayto?! :eek: lol.
You were never unseen, Okapi. Someone always had their eye on you.
“A wee dote”. She was known to the locals, if she was known as a “dote”. It’s a very Derry/Donegal word, but usually only a word you would use if you knew the child or had been in contact with them at some stage.
Aww, MM touched the lives of people far and wide before this nightmare unfolded it seems. She certainly has a special place in the hearts of the people in my home City, from where KM was born and raised. My hope for the family has always been, that regardless of how, just have MM located and returned home. But the News coming out of Germany recently feels like she may never be recovered. As a parent. As a human being even, it is heartbreaking X

Can any of our German friends translate what Manfred says in this video please?

Ich überführte Christian B. als Vergewaltiger

It needs a German speaker. Here is Google Translate in the meantime.
I'm no native speaker but I understand German fairly well.
This is what is being said in the video (please don't mind my spelling errors etc.):

Reporter: CB landet irgend wann tatsächlich im Portigiesischem Gefängnis. Der Grund: er hat in einem Jachthaven Diesel gestohlen und ist dabei erwischt worden.

Seine ehemaliger Kompel Manfred S. wittert eine Chance. Gemeinsam mit einer Freund bricht er in CB’s Haus ein. Die beiden nehmen unter anderen eine Videocamera mit. Eigentlich wollen sie sie zu Geld machen, doch dann entdecken sie auf einer Videocassette Szenen mit ihn sie nicht gerechnet haben.

Manfred & written text that can be translated with Google

Reporter: Die beide Männer gehen mit dem Video zum Polizei ...
==============================================================
Translation
Reporter: CB ends up in a Portuguese prison. The cause: he was caught stealing diesel at a yacht marina.
CB's former friend Manfred took a chance and together with a friend he breaks into CB's house. Amongst others they took a video camera. They actually wanted to make money out of it, but then they discovered images that they had never expected.

Written text.

Reporter: Both men brought the video to the police...

A ruler in one description, a metal rod in another description, probably both are correct and it is a steel ruler?

.... and elsewhere has been mentioned a 30cm "sabre" IIRC? Maybe that is also referring to a steel ruler????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1