Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I searched for "PJ Files Missing Pages", it came back with a page explaining that the missing pages were held back because they were things like "list of known sex offenders, names of local paedophiles etc. I understand why that info would not be released to the public. But the page also revealed that lotsss of the pages held back were in relation to SM, RM & M, LA and vehicles and phone records belonging to them... I don't understand why they held back pages containing info on them though! One thing is for sure,. It seems they only released what they want us to know IMO and without much of that info, I doubt we could ever put the connections together in here X

Perhaps because those pages withheld had info compromising third parties like irrelevant phone tracings and maybe cars they used, or some of them, didn't belong to them. No conspiracy for sure.

I hope that's not another translation mess up again. They once claimed Jaguar was registered in Augusta, Sicily because they mistranslated Augsburg...
Yes. Monaco in italian means monk. And in Germany the city name München means "of the monks". Maybe Monaco is the italian newspaper's weird jumbled up mistranslation of München (Munich)?

Perhaps because those pages withheld had info compromising third parties like irrelevant phone tracings and maybe cars they used, or some of them, didn't belong to them. No conspiracy for sure.
The page explained that all missing pages contain the information of persons who fall into either 1 of the 3 categories, be it A. B or C. X

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_000224.jpg
    IMG_20200823_000224.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 25
Really 1am? I though 4 Dad's had to be held back from attacking him.. why were they all in the park with children at 1am. No wonder the place is a paedophiles paradise! X
Well that's what jumped out at me too Victoria, what level of parental supervision there could be. Though I'm wary of parent bashing. Here is Australia many pubs have playgrounds on site (gated) and if you're dining at 8/9pm, it's pitch dark (no long twilight like in Europe). So kids will be playing in a floodlit playgroup in the dark, adjacent to the al fresco dining areas. However, most pubs stipulate that the playground closes at 10pm or earlier. Even if parents are nearby supervising, the pub does not authorise children on site after hours.

Well that's what jumped out at me too Victoria, what level of parental supervision there could be. Though I'm wary of parent bashing. Here is Australia many pubs have playgrounds on site (gated) and if you're dining at 8/9pm, it's pitch dark (no long twilight like in Europe). So kids will be playing in a floodlit playgroup in the dark, adjacent to the al fresco dining areas. However, most pubs stipulate that the playground closes at 10pm or earlier. Even if parents are nearby supervising, the pub does not authorise children on site after hours.

When I was really young (going back a bit here :rolleyes:) bars south of the border here in Ireland where we spent our Summers didn’t have a cut-off point for having kids in. We were allowed to stay until closing with our parents. Hotels would have playgrounds that were always open, I remember playing in them until late in good weather when my parents would be having drinks outside.

Here in the North, we have bonfires on two main dates; either July or August depending on which side your bread’s buttered, and street parties go hand in hand with these. I remember running around the street at all hours with my friends, we looked forward to it every year because we got to stay out late, had a bit of freedom and we only had to go in when our parents decided to call it a night. We had to stay where they could see us and we didn’t have a play park in our area, but we were out until all hours. Sometimes we were allowed to venture off to the next street if a friend lived there, so long as we went in a group and were home for a certain time. Granted that was a long time ago :rolleyes: things certainly aren’t as relaxed these days... But there are different norms in different localities.

The park in Messines has low walls/fencing and doesn’t look like it’s able to be closed off to the public at any time. The parents could have been nearby keeping a casual eye on them... Probably thought that as it was a local festival, there were so many locals known to them around that would also be keeping an eye and notice if anything untoward happened. Not saying it’s right, it only takes one person to take advantage of the situation that one time. But if it was a yearly thing and they had no trouble before, they would have no reason to suspect and their guard would be down. Giving children a bit of leeway and not helicoptering them is a crucial part of their development, and it’s easier to do that when you assume there are other known adults around that are looking out for their welfare, too. They just didn’t expect a perv would be sitting under the playing frame with his trousers around his knees. In the pics there is a design blocking the bit under the frame from view, in the dark I’m sure he couldn’t be seen by those outside the park.

I'm actually surprised that of aaall his known exes, not 1 have yet offered that piece of the puzzle. God forbid, if he were my ex or even my friends ex, I'm sure I would have my suspicions, an inkling of who LE must be talking about when they say 'CB and his blonde haired male companion of similar height".. you would just know wouldn't you?! X
We don't know whether anyone has come forward with a missing piece. You have to hope they would go directly to the police with their information/suspicions, not to the tabloids.

When I was really young (going back a bit here :rolleyes:) bars south of the border here in Ireland where we spent our Summers didn’t have a cut-off point for having kids in. We were allowed to stay until closing with our parents. Hotels would have playgrounds that were always open, I remember playing in them until late in good weather when my parents would be having drinks outside.

Here in the North, we have bonfires on two main dates; either July or August depending on which side your bread’s buttered, and street parties go hand in hand with these. I remember running around the street at all hours with my friends, we looked forward to it every year because we got to stay out late, had a bit of freedom and we only had to go in when our parents decided to call it a night. We had to stay where they could see us and we didn’t have a play park in our area, but we were out until all hours. Sometimes we were allowed to venture off to the next street if a friend lived there, so long as we went in a group and were home for a certain time. Granted that was a long time ago :rolleyes: things certainly aren’t as relaxed these days... But there are different norms in different localities.

The park in Messines has low walls/fencing and doesn’t look like it’s able to be closed off to the public at any time. The parents could have been nearby keeping a casual eye on them... Probably thought that as it was a local festival, there were so many locals known to them around that would also be keeping an eye and notice if anything untoward happened. Not saying it’s right, it only takes one person to take advantage of the situation that one time. But if it was a yearly thing and they had no trouble before, they would have no reason to suspect and their guard would be down. Giving children a bit of leeway and not helicoptering them is a crucial part of their development, and it’s easier to do that when you assume there are other known adults around that are looking out for their welfare, too. They just didn’t expect a perv would be sitting under the playing frame with his trousers around his knees. In the pics there is a design blocking the bit under the frame from view, in the dark I’m sure he couldn’t be seen by those outside the park.

Betty I probably spent half my childhood in Cavan and Monaghan bars just as you described, running between the bar where your uncles were, to the saloon where your granny was, living on king crisps and cola in glass bottles. Your extended family and neighbours were keeping an eye on you. And we were somehow never bored. Different times!

Actually, this description of the McCanns' last visit "home" to Ireland almost immediately before they went to Portugal reminded me of our sort of upbringing:

"Joe Peoples recalled Maddie and her family’s visit to the pub at the time. He said: “She was just running around all over the bar having a great time, up to all sorts. She was a wee dote, a lovely wee girl. I can’t believe what has happened to her.”

Paddy Clancy: Why news in Maddie case had heartbreaking effect in Donegal

Bit more info in this article that I haven’t read before
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....d-*advertiser censored*-photos-68-videos.html
Madeleine McCann prime suspect was found with secret stash of 391 child *advertiser censored* photos and 68 videos | Daily Mail Online

So that's child abuse images of boys as well as girls.

Is it also a second diesel theft? The DM report says it occurred in a parking lot.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....d-*advertiser censored*-photos-68-videos.html
Madeleine McCann prime suspect was found with secret stash of 391 child *advertiser censored* photos and 68 videos | Daily Mail Online
The Casio Exilim was introduced in 2002 so he could have had it in 2007.

Betty I probably spent half my childhood in Cavan and Monaghan bars just as you described, running between the bar where your uncles were, to the saloon where your granny was, living on king crisps and cola in glass bottles. Your extended family and neighbours were keeping an eye on you. And we were somehow never bored. Different times!

Actually, this description of the McCanns' last visit "home" to Ireland almost immediately before they went to Portugal reminded me of our sort of upbringing:

"Joe Peoples recalled Maddie and her family’s visit to the pub at the time. He said: “She was just running around all over the bar having a great time, up to all sorts. She was a wee dote, a lovely wee girl. I can’t believe what has happened to her.”

Paddy Clancy: Why news in Maddie case had heartbreaking effect in Donegal

King or Tayto?! :eek: lol.
You were never unseen, Okapi. Someone always had their eye on you.
“A wee dote”. She was known to the locals, if she was known as a “dote”. It’s a very Derry/Donegal word, but usually only a word you would use if you knew the child or had been in contact with them at some stage.

"vende marijuana a Monaco"?

Yes. Monaco in italian means monk. And in Germany the city name München means "of the monks". Maybe Monaco is the italian newspaper's weird jumbled up mistranslation of München (Munich)?

I'm afraid you're right. "aus München" translates as "da Monaco" in Googlish. I doubt they use any other translator.
Yes, Monaco is Münich (in this case).

"Police also found a Reck P6E blank pistol with ammunition in his flat – illegal to possess without a licence under German law."

King or Tayto?! :eek: lol.
You were never unseen, Okapi. Someone always had their eye on you.
“A wee dote”. She was known to the locals, if she was known as a “dote”. It’s a very Derry/Donegal word, but usually only a word you would use if you knew the child or had been in contact with them at some stage.
Dote is used all over the island of Ireland. My kids were referred to as sites by my Irish relatives.

And I have similar childhood memories from holidays over there. Tayto crisps. Still the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221