Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... and elsewhere has been mentioned a 30cm "sabre" IIRC? Maybe that is also referring to a steel ruler????
In the case of the 2005 American victim yes. But some reports in the press of the rapes found in the farmhouse burglary stated they were not of the American woman. It was said the one victim on the tape was a young German girl and the other was an older lady who was shouting "help" in Italian.

"The German man attacked the American woman in her home in Praia da Luz, Portugal in September 2005, about a year-and-a-half before Madeleine vanished in the same resort, the Braunschweiger Zeitung newspaper reported.

He was caught after a friend discovered video of separate attacks on an older woman and a young woman, who were both tied up and raped, and DNA evidence linked him to the rape of the 72-year-old."

One video allegedly showed an "older" woman, who sounded like she was saying "help" in Italian, being whipped and raped by a masked man while she was tied up and her eyes were covered, according to the friend.

The video showed the suspect removing his mask and showing his face, according to the report.

The other video allegedly showed a younger woman, speaking German, tied naked to a wooden beam inside a house as she begged to be freed. The suspect was sat on a sofa, the friend told police, adding that he recognised the man and the interior of the house.

German paedophile suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann is named

Madeleine McCann prime suspect was found with secret stash of 391 child *advertiser censored* photos and 68 videos | Daily Mail Online

In this article it says the camera CB used to record his crimes was a Casio Exilim. I’ve just googled and the camera came out in 2002 so if there is pictures/videos of MM I think it would be on this camera also.
A document visible in one of the Spiegel videos states that some of the files in the Neuwegersleben cache had metadata indicating Casio Exilim EX-Z850. That camera was released Feb 2006.

"Disturbed by what he saw, Manfred S. told RTL that he took the footage to the police and that it was this that eventually led to Brueckner's conviction."

Well, something's missing here. No thief robs a house and then runs to police to tell them they found something illegal inside.
It was reported that he didn't go to the police at the time as he "didn't want to get involved", see my previous post. I highly doubt he had a moment of moral conscience years later that led him to report it either, reading between the lines I reckon it was information he offered up when he found himself in trouble with the law at some point.

Madeleine McCann prime suspect was found with secret stash of 391 child *advertiser censored* photos and 68 videos | Daily Mail Online

In this article it says the camera CB used to record his crimes was a Casio Exilim. I’ve just googled and the camera came out in 2002 so if there is pictures/videos of MM I think it would be on this camera also.
In one of the very nearby burglaries in early 2006, before 3rd May, one of the burgled items was a video camera.

"Disturbed by what he saw, Manfred S. told RTL that he took the footage to the police and that it was this that eventually led to Brueckner's conviction."

Well, something's missing here. No thief robs a house and then runs to police to tell them they found something illegal inside.
There's a difference, he may of had a conscience, abusing people is very disturbing. (theft can be petty, to a degree)
Funny on MT Facebook, someone says to get rid of some of his Facebook friends, why??

Last edited:
I'm no native speaker but I understand German fairly well.
This is what is being said in the video (please don't mind my spelling errors etc.):

Reporter: CB landet irgend wann tatsächlich im Portigiesischem Gefängnis. Der Grund: er hat in einem Jachthaven Diesel gestohlen und ist dabei erwischt worden.

Seine ehemaliger Kompel Manfred S. wittert eine Chance. Gemeinsam mit einer Freund bricht er in CB’s Haus ein. Die beiden nehmen unter anderen eine Videocamera mit. Eigentlich wollen sie sie zu Geld machen, doch dann entdecken sie auf einer Videocassette Szenen mit ihn sie nicht gerechnet haben.

Manfred & written text that can be translated with Google

Reporter: Die beide Männer gehen mit dem Video zum Polizei ...
==============================================================
Translation
Reporter: CB ends up in a Portuguese prison. The cause: he was caught stealing diesel at a yacht marina.
CB's former friend Manfred took a chance and together with a friend he breaks into CB's house. Amongst others they took a video camera. They actually wanted to make money out of it, but then they discovered images that they had never expected.

Written text.

Reporter: Both men brought the video to the police...
"Videocassette"?
so a video camera which records onto videocassette?

I think the reports coming out may be getting slightly mixed up, this house, that house, this woman, or different woman etc, but what we do have in the last day or so is a new name, MS, so something new every few days ain't bad, JMO

It was reported that he didn't go to the police at the time as he "didn't want to get involved", see my previous post. I highly doubt he had a moment of moral conscience years later that led him to report it either, reading between the lines I reckon it was information he offered up when he found himself in trouble with the law at some point.
If you read his fbook, as some random person has a dig at him about not coming forward, it's on a post not related, I did mention a few pages back

I DO see a facial resemblance. Myself nor anybody else have commented anything about AB with regards to anything but a resemblance, so refrain from putting words in my mouth Anxala!
Dodgy indeed

But you then went on to ask if he had any aliases? That's inviting speculation about him. Surely you can acknowledge that?

I just think it's wrong to speculate publicly about people, with no criminal history that we know of and through no fault of their own, who've inadvertently been thrown into the very highly-charged media mix here, just because they happen to have had an involvement/encounter in the past with CB.

Last edited:
Its one thing being sexual pervert with paedo fantasies, a rapist even. Killing someone, even if you've killed animals, is something far beyond. At this moment in time IMHO CB was a supplier (drugs and children) and a voyeur, and German police are trying to break him to get to someone much worse. If so I hope it works.

That's a very interesting thought, the idea that CB's the keeper of secrets here rather than the perpetrator. Not that CB's an innocent party or anything, more that maybe, as you say, the LE believe from what they've found out about him that he's key and crucial to something much bigger and darker.

Do we have any evidence though that CB was a supplier of children? I know it's just your opinion but what is it based on? I don't recall any actual evidence to conclusively suggest that he was. Have I missed something?

Last edited:
Someone asked earlier what is known about SM's gf. I can't remember who asked......

We know she was Portuguese and apparently she already had a daughter. I assume not fathered by SM, because he refers to the young child as: "your daughter". SM was not yet 23 at the time. How old could she have been?

P.J. POLICE FILES: TRANSCRIPTS OF TRACED CALLS

.... and elsewhere has been mentioned a 30cm "sabre" IIRC? Maybe that is also referring to a steel ruler????
I can imagine (tho would rather not) that it wouldn’t be very easy for the victim to clearly identify what the weapon was during the attack. 30cm steel rulers are sold by car parts merchandisers so assume they are a tool of the trade.

Am-Tech 2pc Steel Rule Set | Euro Car Parts

We already know that he likes to use car related items for dual purpose from his repurposing of the work bench and tow bar, as well as actual cars. Some kind of fetish that’s a new one to me?!

And if cars are some kind of theme, is this also why they was interest in locating vehicles used at the time? Only just had these thoughts, just throwing them out there while we wait for more news.

We know, and therefore so do German LE, that he had use of other vehicles at the time, just speculating why the Jag and VW camper were identified as so important?

Last edited:
But you then went on to ask if he had any aliases? That's inviting speculation about him. Surely you can acknowledge that?

I just think it's wrong to speculate publicly about people, with no criminal history that we know of and through no fault of their own, who've inadvertently been thrown into the very highly-charged media mix here, just because they happen to have had an involvement/encounter in the past with CB.
Yes thanks for that Anxala. But that is what the group is about.

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_213834.jpg
    IMG_20200823_213834.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics