Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the account from The Sun is connected to the report below, then IMO it's just gossip.
If it's not connected to the report, well..............it's still The Sun desperate to find scraps of news during a slow period.
IMO

"According to Wolters, the witness should then have turned to the investigators. He was initially contacted by the journalist under real names, but refused to speak to him. Thereupon he used the Facebook account of a friend of the witness to get background information through lies and allegations. “We don't yet know how he came into possession of this account,” says Wolters."
Maddie McCann: Reporter versucht Zeugen auszuhorchen – mit fragwürdigen Methoden - derwesten.de

A lot of peoples hair lightens up very fast, when they catch up lots of sun. But as you can see in MT's profile, the pics seem to have been taken in spain or portugal and not austria. And it looks dark, if not already black. So no, MT shouldn't have been seen and discribed as a blond man in PDL around 2007 IMO.
Yes agree, but what about MN ? upload_2020-8-22_11-33-29.jpeg

Yes agree, but what about MN ? View attachment 260828

Yes, he is a tall guy with blond hair, that seems darker on pictures taken in germany, AFAIK equipped with one blue and one green eye, was said to be in Portugal around 2007 and has lots of interest to work together with the prosecuters IMO, to have a chance of getting released on parole some day in the following decades. I've also read articles, that he didn't just seemed to have confessed the killing of a french boy, but bragged around with knowledge of the MM case, that only suspects should have. But in 2019 some tabloids threw MN and another german peado (CB?) often into one bowl.

He also went steps towards the prosecuters by releasing his hard drive-passwords in 2016, that have been investigated between 2016 and 2017. CB's computers have been checked, due to the domestic violence (where is the connection?) about 2016/2017.

According to some newspapers, CB is said to have been interrogated by portugese L.E. after that. Someone also whistled about the bar confession, that must have been around may 2017. By end of 2017 there followed the sentence for the 2013 child abuse. BKA started to investigate him in 2017. HCW by 2018 and further.

Could be, CB first tried to flee to portugal again, was interrogated there and then went via germany and the netherlands to italy, where he has been catched up in 2018?! According to the carabinieri in charge, he showed some relief to be arrested due to the drug charge arrest warrant.

He seemed to be very busy at travelling, by the time around 2016/2017 and further.

All of that COULD fit together.

Last edited:
I know im like a dog with a bone lol and am possibly wrong, but to me this is the same man, I am starting to think a few were involved in MM ? I guess we wont know for a while, but I have a gut feeling, CB was not alone wolf, and I know some don't agree with me and they could be right, I do think the Belgium link is involved, again could be wrong, I have a feeling a few names may pop up that will shock us maybe ??? maybe not !!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 31
The "cosy couple" were known to have spoken in English together. If both would have been German native speakers, they would have spoken German together.
Ergo: Mr. Green was not a German native speaker (as MT is).
I assume

AFAIK there was a "cosy couple" speaking english by selling drugs at raves, due to the local portugese witnesses right. Speaking english by doing the deals. How much private conversation between both could they have witnessed? IMO even a triple-conversation could likely been held in english. Maybe we are talking about CB and MT, due to MT's connections to the weed-world.

But the "cosy couple" at PDL was witnessed to had german or dutch conversations together, without a third party involved. That could have been MT and CB also. Some native english people could keep an austrian-german accent for a dutch accent. For a non german or non austrian, the accent could sound like dutch language, due to the accentuation.

Last edited:
The man in 2017, seen drinking with CB at the festival has no description only that he is of similar height to CB.
It's uncertain that it is the same man who allegedly fled the playground scene.
It's in The Sun - Say no more......

The two men lurking outside the apartments in 2007 have yet to be ID'd.

Maybe something in it, maybe not.

JMO.
You know tedtink, if he looks anything like the first ever suspect in the MM investigation, then I fear we have no chance!
Remember this guy... the sketch e-fit released by Portuguese Police of suspect seen on the night!! (Image courtesy of The Guardian.)
I remember thinking 'Oh these are taking the pi** surely! Shocking X

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 16
AFAIK there was a "cosy couple" speaking english by selling drugs at raves, due to the local portugese witnesses right. Speaking english by doing the deals. How much private conversation between both could they have witnessed? IMO even a triple-conversation could likely been held in english. Maybe we are talking about CB and MT, due to MT's connections to the weed-world.

But the "cosy couple" at PDL was witnessed to had german or dutch conversations together, without a third party involved. That could have been MT and CB also. Some native english people could keep an austrian-german accent for a dutch accent. For a non german or non austrian, the accent could sound like dutch language, due to the accentuation.
Right, the two blond men at the OC spoke a Germanic language together.

CB was seen regularly at the hippy village with a friend who resembled him (blond, light coloured eyes/green) and they spoke English together. As in they spoke in English to one another. This is what his Portuguese ex-gf said.

....?

There has also been written about a guy called Alexander Z., that was said to be connected to the drug deals at the island of Sylt.

If you google the name and add a "Sylt", you can find that person, who is almost the same hight as CB and also seemed to work at a bar on Sylt in 2015/2016 to even 2018.

Maybe that connection should be investigated a little bit further.

Christian B left Portugal days after Maddie disappearance to set up drugs network

Last edited:
That is correct, but MT still remained and remains a dark type. He's no blondie.
Agree. Starting to feel uncomfortable with where this thread is going. MN is a known, convicted child killer, and I also wouldn’t be at all surprised if either he was involved or had knowledge of what happened to MM.

But MT, he openly admits he’s been involved in drugs and theft. Looks to live an alternative lifestyle. But he has spoken to the police, some of what he has said he’s also told the media, and on his FB has revealed he knows things he can not say. He has a partner and a young child, and we’re now suspecting on here that he’s involved?!

Just because he has engaged in criminal activities and has led a transient lifestyle, one that might seem odd to many of us, doesn’t mean he was involved in what happened to MM or any other of CBs victims. It’s a big leap from diesel theft and dealing weed to being involved in abducting a child or being involved in child abuse. IMO

I've looked it up, probably not an ex-gf, but someone who saw him regularly at Barao SJ:
The witness, who appeared on the TV station TVi24 with her face obscured, said she knew Brueckner was the man selling drugs as she also recognised the VW camper van that police seized last year and are using as part of their appeal for new information.

The witness said the German spoke 'good English' but had a reserved manner and was often accompanied by another man.

Revealing he always spoke English and hung around with a lookalike pal who she also thought was British, she added in the interview with Portuguese TV station TVI: 'I thought the other man was a brother or a friend.

I always assumed they were English because I always heard them speaking in English.

British woman claims Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'targeted her' | Daily Mail Online
Edited: pretty much the same as the link you placed

2xUj2vV.jpg

Film: Maddie McCann: testemunha portuguesa revela que Christian Brueckner "pagava sexo com menores" com droga | TVI24

Agree. Starting to feel uncomfortable with where this thread is going. MN is a known, convicted child killer, and I also wouldn’t be at all surprised if either he was involved or had knowledge of what happened to MM.

But MT, he openly admits he’s been involved in drugs and theft. Looks to live an alternative lifestyle. But he has spoken to the police, some of what he has said he’s also told the media, and on his FB has revealed he knows things he can not say. He has a partner and a young child, and we’re now suspecting on here that he’s involved?!

Just because he has engaged in criminal activities and has led a transient lifestyle, one that might seem odd to many of us, doesn’t mean he was involved in what happened to MM or any other of CBs victims. It’s a big leap from diesel theft and dealing weed to being involved in abducting a child or being involved in child abuse. IMO
I don't think MT is involved with MM, I do think MN could be ?

Here are some news from a german newspaper.

It seems that a reporter has used a witness-pals fb-profile to get some info from that witness. Prosecuters are aware of it. According to HCW, these circumstances will lead to increased silence about the ingoing investigations.

Until the prosecuters will go public with reliable info about the results of the investigations, some months will still pass by, unfortuneatly.

But to me that sounds kind of promising! By now HCW does not claim anymore, that the investigations could be dropped anytime. They're working hard on that case, IMO.

Maddie McCann: Reporter versucht Zeugen auszuhorchen – mit fragwürdigen Methoden - derwesten.de

I'm just re-reading this and it says they will come public with "incriminating" evidence in a few months - I'm really starting to believe they know what happened but MM is a part of something bigger what they are investigating probably linked to these big paedophile rings that have been busted. They can't charge CB now as the evidence and links to any paedophile rings will be exposed which they are not ready to release. Saying there is a "group of witnesses" makes me believe this is more than just CB, perhaps why this is more 'extreme' than his usual crimes because it's not just him involved.

Also interesting to a modus operandi are the circumstances to the situations. Distracted parents, either due to the dinner of a group of people, music festivals or even some kind of "party" at Wilhelmshof.

Always the easiest way to strike quick and unrecognized, due to the circumstances.

We also read of another modus operandi, when CB seemed to act alone, when his burglary-skills came into the scene.

I so agree with this SuperdadV8. The beach is another place. A few years ago I spent a relaxing afternoon at a busy enclosed playground, there must have been 80 -100 kids there, and lots of parents. I was lulled into a false sense of security by all those parents, because I discovered afterwards on the local police Facebook page that there'd been an abduction attempt in that park, that afternoon, with so many extra pairs of parental eyes. The cat amongst the pigeons.

I don't think MT is involved with MM, I do think MN could be ?

Both of them seem to have many similarities according to non-sexual behavior like doing crimes for money, falsifying documents, frequenting portugal and the netherlands. But also using paedo-chatrooms, both are (real life hidden) into minors and seem to have no big problems with dead and tortured children and to fantasize about them in their chats. And hiding evidence, which destruction would have been the better way. Keeping the trophies IMO.

And also, doing jobs, that create proximity to possible victims. MN should be the best mentor, any CB could get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member