Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it’s connected but the work of the Zandvoort ring continued through Pascal T & Sergio Marzola. They were picked up in Operation Koala/Hamlet/Achilles).

Dutroux victims lawyer Victor Hissels was caught up in this.

Marzola who speaks Russian, Italian, German was the Mastermind.

Can you offer a link, Pixie?

If this is common knowledge, it is not too hard to believe that KM did call police BEFORE the 10:41pm call to the GNR from the OC. She would dial 112 in an emergency. But we will never know for sure, since GA said KM deleted her calls log for her time in PDL! X

Those calls would still be logged with emergency services and the local cell tower

Honestly, if you read the official statements given and then signed by crèche staff, along with the officer conducting the interview RM name is printed at the top as being the translator of the actual interview. That's a far cry from helping out translations for the Media IMO X

You are indeed correct!

Those calls would still be logged with emergency services and the local cell tower

I'm sure they never called 112. Otherwise GNR would have been alerted by 112 at some time before 22:41:29 and they never claimed that in PJ files.

Also it's almost impossible that people from emergency call center wouldn't leak that fast after hearing about the case from the news, an extra gold pot for the press.

For some reason none of Tapa's ever heard about 112, a number they can dial anywhere in EU even from a mobile without a SIM.

I'm sure they never called 112. Otherwise GNR would have been alerted by 112 at some time before 22:41:29 and they never claimed that in PJ files.

Also it's almost impossible that people from emergency call center wouldn't leak that fast after hearing the case from the news, an extra gold pot for the press.

For some reason none of Tapa's ever heard about 112, a number they can dial anywhere in EU even from a mobile without a SIM.
Like I said, I’m a frequent independent traveler around Europe (pre Covid ) and didn’t realise this so can understand how the tapas group with their package holiday bookings wouldn’t be aware of this!

Thanks for knowledge, will now know for future travel :)

Like I said, I’m a frequent independent traveler around Europe (pre Covid ) and didn’t realise this so can understand how the tapas group with their package holiday bookings wouldn’t be aware of this!

Perhaps you're right. I thought this was more widespread. That's the only number you can dial in EU at least when you get a message "only emergency calls allowed".

Perhaps you're right. I thought this was more widespread. That's the only number you can dial in EU at least when you get a message "only emergency calls allowed".
Statistically unlikely to get into an emergency situation but thanks to this thread I will know who to call. Not on a par with finding MM, but if I need to call emergency services I will have you all to thank :)

That's a very important number for anyone abducted if they can get a mobile for a moment. I think it happened already. No need for pass and mobile location can be caught irrespective of mobile configuration. Real problem is that I think it doesn't work under flight mode and you'll need a pass to change that.

GNR Lagos police station received the phonecalls from OC main reception at 22:41 and at 22:52. At 22:52 the attending police car had already reached Valverde so I estimate the police car arrived at OC main reception at about 23:00 IMO. That is a response time of about 20 minutes.

Also it's almost impossible that people from emergency call center wouldn't leak that fast after hearing about the case from the news, an extra gold pot for the press.

We know from the PJ files that they did not call 112

Despite the deleted call logs, it is known what calls they actually did make and receive. Therefore the call to GNR at 10:40 is the first time the police are alerted.

Neither of the McCanns appears to have had any further activity on their telephones until after Madeleine was reported missing when Gerald McCann called his wife four times between 23.14 and 23.52. At 23.40 he called his sister ' Trish Cameron and at 23.52 -Janet Kennedy.

P.J. POLICE FILES: MCCANNS DELETED MOBILE CALLS

GNR Lagos police station received the phonecalls from OC main reception at 22:41 and at 22:52. At 22:52 the attending police car had already reached Valverde so I estimate the police car arrived at OC main reception at about 23:00 IMO. That is a response time of about 20 minutes.

Yep

So by the time they arrive and get a handle on the situation, the abductor has up to a 2 hr head start.

I'll shut up about this now but it does annoy me the tabloid criticism of the police response when it was the people on the ground at OC who wasted the golden hour - not the police.

Obviously there is fog of war as to why the Tapa's group didn't immediately call police or at least ensure police were called immediately.

But what you can say is no one really took responsibility so to me blaming others seems off.

20 mins is completely fine IMO

A couple of years ago we had intruders on the scaffolding who had gone up to the roof. Response time in central city was about 10 mins.

Working on the theory mm was in one of the pictures /video, then I don't suppose she would be put in a bin that night?, and if she was put in the sea, body would be washed up somewhere, unless weighted down. Then surely would be seen by someone and is quite risky.

There is a lot of random chance with this stuff, based on cases I have followed.

Sometimes bodies dumped at sea/rivers etc are never recovered - depends where the currents take them.

Or like the McStay case, the bodies were discovered after 4 years by a biker, after animals partially dug them up. But it might also have easily taken 20 years to find them.

Not saying it’s connected but the work of the Zandvoort ring continued through Pascal T & Sergio Marzola. They were picked up in Operation Koala/Hamlet/Achilles).

Dutroux victims lawyer Victor Hissels was caught up in this.

Marzola who speaks Russian, Italian, German was the Mastermind.
Info on Marzola: arrested on the 16th of August 2007.
Italian police arrested Marzola on August 16 as he was about to emigrate to the Ukraine, where he had bought a house and a studio in the city of Karkov. His travel baggage included a wardrobe of 500 items of "petite-sized'' lingerie; hundreds of DVDs of child abuse and rape; computer equipment; an archive of 30,000 electronic addresses and communications; computers and cameras; and €100,000 in cash.
Italian police believe Marzola was moving to the Ukraine because the country has become a centre for Western paedophiles seeking victims for abuse and exploitation over the internet.

Global trail of abuse led to arrest of five suspects

I wonder as high summer gives away to september and the holiday period comes to an end, how the German prosecutor intends to get the publicity drip going, and whether he will come under pressure to show some movement on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member